The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:06 pm

KatyBoleyn;2564963 wrote:www.boleynmodels.com

[video=youtube_share;QK25RUT_yEo]https://youtu.be/QK25RUT_yEo[/video]

We've gotten bigger, better, faster, more! The new website is launched, we now offer daily pay studios/deals for the following sites:
Streamate
CammodelDirectory
Chaturbate
MyFreeCams
ModelCentro/SnapCentro
SkyPrivate
Cam4
IWantClips/IWantPhone
ManyVids
Xmodels *NEW*
Clips4Sale *NEW*
Xsplit *NEW*

Most websites allow full transfers of existing accounts to our site studio.

We've managed to get direct deposits down to well under 24 hours. World-wide global bank transfer options are available. Via some US banking partners, same-day direct deposits are available. We are FirstChoice/Payoneer Global Transfer partners as well as Paxum network partners. Through our banking partners we have ACH backbone privileges.

What is BoleynModels Network?
We are primarily a daily pay studio network where any income you earn on sites registered with us is collected and sent to you daily when you earn it. We also offer a number of other services to models, including income verification of your consolidated pay, special offers and bonus programs, etc.

Does everyone receive daily pay?
Yes, daily pay starts immediately and is automatic. Your first payment (for all money you've earned) is paid immediately when we can link and verify your bank account/Payoneer/Paxum. You can also specify a minimum payout of your choice ($20 to $500). Note that large sudden payments to brand new models may be subject to a brief security hold.

Is it a studio?
Technically it is a collection of studios with the different websites. All services we provide as an agency are completely voluntary and your account is released whenever you wish. There is no "non-competition clause" or long-term contract.

Can I transfer my account to you?

Yes in nearly all cases. Some transfers are completely seamless, some require a process.

Can I leave any time?

Yes, you can leave any time and take your account with you by the same process you transferred to us. Certain sites may lock you in with us for up to 3 months, however, as they don't want models hopping in and out.

How do I get paid if I don't have a bank?
We don't use middle-man payment processors (except in some foreign cases), all funds go directly from our bank to yours. This means no additional fees. If you are considering a bank account for this purpose, please email and ask for which bank to use if you want P2P, as we can't publicly disclose this information. Payroll cards for direct deposit can generally be found at most supermarkets at the checkout counter for about $5, and these work just fine to receive your money.

What other services do you offer beside payment?
- Some enhanced privacy: Your work history shows from a generic company, as does your tax paperwork. We also have a front website for generic "online marketing" that your letters of income will verify with. This isn't bullet proof, but it does help.
- Letters of Income and Income verification by phone: We have already used this service to help models rent apartments, apply for car loans, get legitimate work, apply for state aid, and even verification for a bail bondsman(!).
- Fast email response to any issue you may have with helpful and friendly advice or action. We have done a lot with financial planning, tax help, and technical support.
- Emergency advance services for qualified models.

I'm in a studio contract, can I join you?
In some cases yes, but this is highly variable depending on your individual circumstances. Please email us and give us details and we'll help you as best we can. These questions are generally integrated into the signup forms also, so you can just fill out the form and be sure not to "forget" any info.

For Streamate, Camsharks is untouchable...contracts are for life.

HOW TO SIGN UP: *NEW*
Visit our shiny new website and click any of the "Secure Sign Up" Links sprinkled throughout the front page.

Once you receive your account login password, visit the "Payroll Information Gateway" and proceed to enter your ID pics for 2257 verification.

Once your ID pics are approved, you will see the list of website forms you can sign up for. Please read the instructions and follow the process carefully for each one, as they can be wildly different from site to site.

Do you take non-U.S. models?
If you have a US bank account, this is not an issue. Non-US models may be paid by Paxum or FirstChoice. Note that certain websites restrict models from various countries. We currently cannot accept models from most of the Middle East, northern South America (Columbia, Venezuela), and most of SE Asia. We also do not accept models from places where it is illegal or on the US State Dept's "Sponsors of Terrorism" list.

We do have limited command of German, Spanish, and Romanian if needed, but all communications are generally done in English. English language proficiency is a requirement to work with us and our website partners.

Are you cammodel owned and operated for reals?
Yep, currently we are a 6 person operation with myself, and 4 of us are current or previously active cammodels.

How do you catch fraud?
We're totally going to tell you all about that...not. Its a bad idea, don't do it. We will KNOW.
Check out our FAQ section for updated information.
https://boleynmodels.com/boleynmodels-faq/

BoleynModels
Reactions:

Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:03 pm

We're here and alive and we'll be using this space for general questions and putting out info as we did on the Stripperweb forum.

If you need specific help with your account, we ask you contact us via our website support ticket system or use Skype support.

If you have general questions about our program, policies, or current status/events, feel free to ask here and we'll be by to answer shortly.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:37 pm

Anyone getting weird code when they try to login to MP?

ETA : seemed to be a glitch that only lasted a couple minutes. Got logged in and was able to process everything as normal

pippapippa
Reactions:

Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:17 pm

Does the first time you use next day direct deposit take three days or is it actually next day? I've been using instant but would like to switch.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:24 pm

pippapippa wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:17 pm Does the first time you use next day direct deposit take three days or is it actually next day? I've been using instant but would like to switch.
I have never used next day because there seems to be an issue with MP? From what I understand it can vary and the only option that's instant is instant pay. People have reported long wait times even when it's not their first transfer. If you really need the money right away then instant payments is the way to go.

pippapippa
Reactions:

Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:04 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:24 pm
pippapippa wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:17 pm Does the first time you use next day direct deposit take three days or is it actually next day? I've been using instant but would like to switch.
I have never used next day because there seems to be an issue with MP? From what I understand it can vary and the only option that's instant is instant pay. People have reported long wait times even when it's not their first transfer. If you really need the money right away then instant payments is the way to go.
I used it because I opened a new bank account and need a direct deposit. I'm likely going to use instant from here on out, but if it is next day, I may use it occasionally. I think it's the "same day" that has issues from what I understand.

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:27 am

Don't do next day. It is not next day. It takes three days to reach my account. And I have tried multiple times with the same three-day results. I rather pay the extra and do instant. I'm to timid to try same day though may try when I'm not desperate for the deposit but for now, I rather spend that extra buck for the reliability of instant.

pippapippa
Reactions:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:05 am

I got mine next day no issue. I'll probably try it more often and see how it works, but so far, it worked as it says it does for my bank at least.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:54 am

I think it may depend on your bank. I have discover checking.

For me next day is next day always next day unless it includes a weekend or bank holiday in the time frame. Same day is never same day for me though, is the same as next day so I don't use that option.

Instant is truly instant for me and is handy if I need part or all of my money right away. Also you can do just a portion of your money for instant and the rest as next day and pay less fee for the instant.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:35 pm

So I had a new masspay notice and I wondered if anyone else has got this. I got an actual text telling me my masspay from BM was done. I get the email but I've never got a text.. it was nice.. anyone else get this?