The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:02 am

They're reopening. I don't know what to think about it, KYC was very hard for me, took few days and lots of rejected different bills and prooffs before they accepted and Masspay is now very glitched, paxum way better. And I enjoyed bigger percent, and cams.com account deleted, strange things:
We are banked again and this was about 80% of the battle to re-open. More small announcements to follow in the next days and we'll send an email out with a concrete timeline when more pieces are in place.

swampfae
Reactions:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:53 am

ChubbyBBW wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:02 am They're reopening. I don't know what to think about it, KYC was very hard for me, took few days and lots of rejected different bills and prooffs before they accepted and Masspay is now very glitched, paxum way better. And I enjoyed bigger percent, and cams.com account deleted, strange things:
We are banked again and this was about 80% of the battle to re-open. More small announcements to follow in the next days and we'll send an email out with a concrete timeline when more pieces are in place.
It pisses me off, that they can just pull our Streamate accounts back in, if we didn't make the decision to close them.

And what tells us, that they are not going to lose that bank again.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:57 am

Serena-Hime wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:36 am
gingercamgirl wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:40 am
I would double-check your SM account to see if you did get a bonus from last week's contest - I bet that's what happened. I've had that happen too. Either way it's unlikely you'll be penalized, and honestly I've never heard of SM overpaying in the 10+ years I've been working with them, so hopefully this helps you rest easy <hugs>
Thank you for the reassurance! I have also never heard of SM overpaying anyone, which is why I just wrote it off as me not doing the calculations right, but since this is whole situation with BM is pretty unique I’m assuming there’s a higher chance of mistakes in the payment system.

If they didn't overpay me, I'm guessing BM might have mistakenly sent back more than they owed me since my last payment from them was the literal day before they got shut down.

I really can't think of any other way for this to have happened, I double checked the contest dates and I haven't won a contest since the Feb 12-13th 30% bonus days and I also didn't make the BM Streamate bonus the week before last, so there's no reason why I would have been paid twice for one day unless they made a mistake.

I just saw my payment history and it looks like I might have been overpaid this week too lol. I haven't gotten the payment from Masspay yet so hopefully they will fix it before it is officially sent because this is making me incredibly nervous.
I got overpaid this payout by about $270.
I am contacting LIz about this. I keep track of my earnings. This is an issue on SM's end.
On my end I see where the error happened. So it looks like this they paid the full amount of the earnings off the week of BM shutdown.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:30 am

ChubbyBBW wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:02 am They're reopening. I don't know what to think about it, KYC was very hard for me, took few days and lots of rejected different bills and prooffs before they accepted and Masspay is now very glitched, paxum way better. And I enjoyed bigger percent, and cams.com account deleted, strange things:
Cams wouldn't allow you to convert it to a independent account? If so I'm really sorry.
That happened to me when BM dropped Xmodels and I never made it back anywhere near to what I was before.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:21 pm

SuperPookie wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:30 am
Cams wouldn't allow you to convert it to a independent account? If so I'm really sorry.
That happened to me when BM dropped Xmodels and I never made it back anywhere near to what I was before.
Yes it was just deleted, I might just wait few week for their reopen

Serena-Hime
Reactions:

Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:09 pm

Esixxx wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:57 am
I got overpaid this payout by about $270.
I am contacting LIz about this. I keep track of my earnings. This is an issue on SM's end.
On my end I see where the error happened. So it looks like this they paid the full amount of the earnings off the week of BM shutdown.
I got a reply from somebody at SM and they just gave me a copy paste list of the payments I'd gotten from SM and clarified the cutoff days for earnings (it's Saturday and Payroll is done on Tuesday) so that didn't give much more info than what is shown on my earnings report.

It seems like the issue across the board is SM paying people for days that BM had already paid out right before the shut down. I'm just going to let SM figure this out by themselves and let me know what I owe them, because it's pretty frustrating to have to chase them down over something I didn't do.

Good news is I think I only got overpaid for last week's payout, not this week's, so if they have to pause future payments to recoup the loss it won't be as much as I initially thought lol

PinkDesire
Reactions:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:28 pm

Does anyone notice a boost in placement now that they're being paid through Streamate?

My placement went up.

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:47 pm

Anybody else having issues getting paid through masspay? I was paid yesterday through SM but every time I attempt to deposit it it errors out, no matter which method I choose. I've tried emailing them, no luck and it seems they have no customer service number. I've already changed my payment method to ACH so that this never happens again but damn, this is really stressful. I might try contacting BM to see if they have an alternate way of contacting masspay.

Serena-Hime
Reactions:

Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:54 pm

gingercamgirl wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:47 pm Anybody else having issues getting paid through masspay? I was paid yesterday through SM but every time I attempt to deposit it it errors out, no matter which method I choose. I've tried emailing them, no luck and it seems they have no customer service number. I've already changed my payment method to ACH so that this never happens again but damn, this is really stressful. I might try contacting BM to see if they have an alternate way of contacting masspay.
According to Masspay they are dealing with a "Service Interruption" and have no idea when it will be resolved.

Per the reply I got from them after e-mailing them twice last night:

Please accept our apologies for the delay when we're answering your ticket.
We are currently experiencing a service interruption.
We are currently working on this issue and will do our best to fully restore the service as soon as possible.
Please feel free to try your Transaction again but first, follow the following steps.
Clearing Your cache and cookies
Changing Browser the Appropriate one for Mass Pay is Google Chrome

Please don't Hesitate to contact us If you require any assistance.

From what I've seen online, this has been an issue for several days now, not just for camgirls but for anyone attempting to use Masspay to wirthdraw funds.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:05 pm

PinkDesire wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:28 pm Does anyone notice a boost in placement now that they're being paid through Streamate?

My placement went up.
Did you leave Boleynmodels? For clarity are you saying that your placement is higher while being paid by Streamate as an independent model? Zero studio affiliation?