The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
PinkDesire
Reactions:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:19 pm

Correct, my placement is higher while being paid by SM as an independent model.
EtherealMOD wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:05 pm
PinkDesire wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:28 pm Does anyone notice a boost in placement now that they're being paid through Streamate?

My placement went up.
Did you leave Boleynmodels? For clarity are you saying that your placement is higher while being paid by Streamate as an independent model? Zero studio affiliation?

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:39 am

Serena-Hime wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:54 pm
gingercamgirl wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:47 pm Anybody else having issues getting paid through masspay? I was paid yesterday through SM but every time I attempt to deposit it it errors out, no matter which method I choose. I've tried emailing them, no luck and it seems they have no customer service number. I've already changed my payment method to ACH so that this never happens again but damn, this is really stressful. I might try contacting BM to see if they have an alternate way of contacting masspay.
According to Masspay they are dealing with a "Service Interruption" and have no idea when it will be resolved.

Per the reply I got from them after e-mailing them twice last night:

Please accept our apologies for the delay when we're answering your ticket.
We are currently experiencing a service interruption.
We are currently working on this issue and will do our best to fully restore the service as soon as possible.
Please feel free to try your Transaction again but first, follow the following steps.
Clearing Your cache and cookies
Changing Browser the Appropriate one for Mass Pay is Google Chrome

Please don't Hesitate to contact us If you require any assistance.

From what I've seen online, this has been an issue for several days now, not just for camgirls but for anyone attempting to use Masspay to withdraw funds.
wow! can't believe they actually wrote back at all! I have emailed their payee support directly, filled out their contact form on the website itself, and signed up for their zendesk thing waiting for a reply.

somehow, when I tried to do a next day transfer, it got sent to whatever their default banking details are. it has been on "processing" for days. I've read on their terms that if the name doesn't match the receiving account, it'll get rejected and sent back to the masspay account. Their terms also say we agree not to hold them responsible if our funds are lost!

No idea how long that will take considering this "service interruption."

I have asked them several times on the assigned ticket to please cancel the transaction. if they do that, SM can reverse the load and send it to my new payout method I chose on my dashboard. They did reverse the load on the account I closed associated with BM and sent it through my new payout method...just waiting on receiving it. Kelly was a big help there!

this whole thing is so stressful

swampfae
Reactions:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:23 am

PinkDesire wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:19 pm Correct, my placement is higher while being paid by SM as an independent model.
PinkDesire wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:28 pm Does anyone notice a boost in placement now that they're being paid through Streamate?

My placement went up.
Did you leave Boleynmodels? For clarity are you saying that your placement is higher while being paid by Streamate as an independent model? Zero studio affiliation?
I could see this happening, because you are getting 35% so your earnings might be higher than before and that affects placement.
At least i always assumed placement was working based on our earnings/ cut and not what the customer spend but now that I'm typing it out, i am not actually sure if that is true.

Plus algorithm and all the other factors obviously.

Ladybuggie
Reactions:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:39 am

PinkDesire wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:19 pm Correct, my placement is higher while being paid by SM as an independent model.

My placement went up.
I didn't check my placement but I've had noticeably more and better traffic since I've started getting paid by SM (still on the 1% with BM for now), and I've made noticeably more (not just 5% more). I wonder.

PinkDesire
Reactions:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:43 am

Same. When BM reopens, can we stay with SM if we choose without having to start a new account?
Ladybuggie wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:39 am

I didn't check my placement but I've had noticeably more and better traffic since I've started getting paid by SM (still on the 1% with BM for now), and I've made noticeably more (not just 5% more). I wonder.

Ladybuggie
Reactions:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:04 am

PinkDesire wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:43 am Same. When BM reopens, can we stay with SM if we choose without having to start a new account?
Ladybuggie wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:39 am

Don't quote me on this because this has been super confusing, but I believe at the moment we are NOT independent models, as in, our accounts are still tied to BM and we're still getting that 1% deducted until they come back (if they do).

I feel like if BM returns with their normal SM rates (5% etc) and paying us directly, our choice will be to either stay with them or create a new account if we want to be independentt. SM doesn't "transfer" accounts from studios. What they have offered to many models who wanted out with this situation is to transfer favourites etc (but NOT feedback or content) to a new account.

I was going to close my BM account to start a new one with DPs (I'm in the UK and that would just work better for me), but this thing with the much improved traffic and earnings is really making me think twice about it. I don't know if it's a fluke or not but if it is true our traffic is just better as independent, what I'd save in payout fees etc. and daily pay will not measure up against the increase in income, particularly since I've been finding it harder to cam recently because of the deadness everywhere.

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:56 pm

For those of you who are being paid ACH through SM, what day of the week does it usually show up? Thanks!

PinkDesire
Reactions:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:50 pm

I have Bank of America and mine showed up Thursday morning.
gingercamgirl wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:56 pm For those of you who are being paid ACH through SM, what day of the week does it usually show up? Thanks!

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:32 am

PinkDesire wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:50 pm I have Bank of America and mine showed up Thursday morning.
Thank you!

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

Did anyone opt to receive their backpay from Stripchat ACH through Yoursafe? If so did you receive the payment.

I still have not received the payment.