The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
PinkDesire
Reactions:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 am

Does this mean you were able to start with 5 star with new account? I know with new accounts, they default you to 4 stars.
ggminx wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 am
PinkDesire wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 pm I spoke to Liz. She said that leaving BM would required a new account. Favorites can be moved to new account.

I've blocked over 6k. I wonder if that can be moved as well.
my blocked list and ratings moved! the actual reviews and tags did not. I reopened my old account though and didn't have to open a new one since I had one already direct with SM before signing up with BM

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:17 pm

Esixxx wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 am I’m hesitant to go back- I’m still waiting to receive a payment that should have been deposited last Friday.

At this time I am being told that YourSafe hasn’t responded to BM emails. I don’t feel at ease with this.
I received the payment today.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 pm

PinkDesire wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 am Does this mean you were able to start with 5 star with new account? I know with new accounts, they default you to 4 stars.
PinkDesire wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 pm I spoke to Liz. She said that leaving BM would required a new account. Favorites can be moved to new account.

I've blocked over 6k. I wonder if that can be moved as well.
my blocked list and ratings moved! the actual reviews and tags did not. I reopened my old account though and didn't have to open a new one since I had one already direct with SM before signing up with BM
I reopened my old account I originally had with SM from 2015. I asked support to transfer my data from my BM account and all my ratings were there from the last 90 days. I was surprised as I thought I would be at 4 stars until I got new ratings, but they were indeed transferred along with my favorites and block list.

I hope it will be the same for a new account for you.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:59 am

ggminx wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 pm
PinkDesire wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 am Does this mean you were able to start with 5 star with new account? I know with new accounts, they default you to 4 stars.

I reopened my old account I originally had with SM from 2015. I asked support to transfer my data from my BM account and all my ratings were there from the last 90 days. I was surprised as I thought I would be at 4 stars until I got new ratings, but they were indeed transferred along with my favorites and block list.

Did your 5 star rating drop to 4 stars when you got a new one?

In the past I would crack jokes about how useless Streamate support was, but I take that back. Well until they piss me off again. 😂

Anyways I was able to close my old account and then create a new one all on the same day. All my favorites were ported over, but so far only 20 peeps from my block list. I didn't have a lot of folks blocked but I can be patient. The email said that it could take time for all information to port over.

Can anyone tell me if the ability to increase your rate above 5.99 takes longer to become active? I requested that in my email as well as a break button.

Nikki_Fox
Reactions:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:02 am

Does anyone know if the daily pay rate for SM will be the same 5%? Ive been sitting in limbo waiting to see how things shook out. Have the rates or terms changed with the sites that are now reactivated?

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:19 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:59 am
ggminx wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 pm

Did your 5 star rating drop to 4 stars when you got a new one?

In the past I would crack jokes about how useless Streamate support was, but I take that back. Well until they piss me off again. 😂

Anyways I was able to close my old account and then create a new one all on the same day. All my favorites were ported over, but so far only 20 peeps from my block list. I didn't have a lot of folks blocked but I can be patient. The email said that it could take time for all information to port over.

Can anyone tell me if the ability to increase your rate above 5.99 takes longer to become active? I requested that in my email as well as a break button.
I requested initially to have the break button done immediately, but they did say my account needed to be reestablished longer. I waited until I had 25 hours in and then requested again and it was reinstated on the 2nd request. The rates were weird because my existing BM rates were there and my old account was already approved for the highest rate back in 2015 but I did get an SM message about being approved for the highest rates days later even though they were already there. Must be the difference between a new account and a reopened account however I do think it has something to do with the 25 hours they recommend for a week

ETA : I was at 4 stars for a couple hours, then the ratings moved over and was back to 5 stars
Last edited by ggminx on Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:41 pm

Nikki_Fox wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:02 am Does anyone know if the daily pay rate for SM will be the same 5%? Ive been sitting in limbo waiting to see how things shook out. Have the rates or terms changed with the sites that are now reactivated?
I'm wondering too. Ugh. Each week that passes it's more stress I don't need. I should stop torturing myself and just transfer my acct to SM and call it a day.

I am happy to hear (above) that some people are successfully transferring out of BM with relative ease.

swampfae
Reactions:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:37 pm

For those of you who have gotten overpaid by streamate after the account transfer- has streamate taken back the funds yet?

I haven't gotten paid for the last payperiod yet and my payment history doesn't show anything, so I'm wondering if that's Streamate evening out the balance so to speak.

(I switched to cosmopayment if that matters- just wondering if there is an issue with payments, i expected the payment history to reflect "holding" overpaid funds)

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:09 am

swampfae wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:37 pm For those of you who have gotten overpaid by streamate after the account transfer- has streamate taken back the funds yet?

I haven't gotten paid for the last payperiod yet and my payment history doesn't show anything, so I'm wondering if that's Streamate evening out the balance so to speak.

(I switched to cosmopayment if that matters- just wondering if there is an issue with payments, i expected the payment history to reflect "holding" overpaid funds)
I had one pay period where I where I wasn't paid- and then had the overpayment deducted from that pay period and then paid for what was left over and then the following pay -if that makes sense

PinkDesire
Reactions:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:22 pm

From Liz regarding when BM will starting daily paid again with Streamate:

We do not currently have a timeline in place for if and when that will be.
If the status changes though, we'll most likely make an announcement.