The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:13 pm

CarmenRose wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:07 pm That spider scared me when I came in!🫢
It's my way of keeping things festive while not alienating folks who don't celebrate Christmas. I plan on changing it out several times leading up to New Year's.

By the way that spider is Jack from Tim Burton's A Nightmare Before Christmas. 💗

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:42 pm

Total renewal. I've been keeping my space clutter free, stripping my marketing and brand and cleaning up my image. What's on my mind now is maintenance and executing goals set for the future. Been working a lot more. Time to fuck $hit up.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:02 pm

Hey y'all! Just to let you know I'm here! 2023 wasn't my year but I didn't want to dump all of that garbage on you through out the year. Going forward I'm not taking any classes nor bullshit from any of my relatives. I'm tired and I just can't! Basically that's what I was putting up with during 2023.

I'm not gonna take any courses until the fall and in my free time I shall troll my enemies/family while making money.

I'm still here. Y'all are still amazing. Please continue to be beautiful, as difficult as possible and get what tf you want. I love you 💗

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:50 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:02 pm Hey y'all! Just to let you know I'm here! 2023 wasn't my year but I didn't want to dump all of that garbage on you through out the year. Going forward I'm not taking any classes nor bullshit from any of my relatives. I'm tired and I just can't! Basically that's what I was putting up with during 2023.

I'm not gonna take any courses until the fall and in my free time I shall troll my enemies/family while making money.

I'm still here. Y'all are still amazing. Please continue to be beautiful, as difficult as possible and get what tf you want. I love you 💗
family stuff on top of education...like classes, with everything else going perfectly, aren't stressful enough. good on you for taking a stand and a break. Stay strong and enjoy your break from classes!

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:46 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:02 pm Hey y'all! Just to let you know I'm here! 2023 wasn't my year but I didn't want to dump all of that garbage on you through out the year. Going forward I'm not taking any classes nor bullshit from any of my relatives. I'm tired and I just can't! Basically that's what I was putting up with during 2023.

I was just thinking of you today! It's great to see you checking in. You were missed very much.

Yes girl, take your power back!

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:17 pm

I'm addicted to Aldi's champagne white cheddar cheese. I just ate the whole package in one day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:45 pm

I haven't been to an Aldi's in forever. I love cheddar cheese so hopefully they have it in my region.
CarmenRose wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:17 pm I'm addicted to Aldi's champagne white cheddar cheese. I just ate the whole package in one day.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:41 am

Are y'all following Who TF Did I Marry on Tiktok? It's a story time series by @ReesaMTeesa a woman in Atlanta. It's 50 parts about how she met a man named "Legion" who she married and then divorced him six months later. It's fucking wild!!!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8K13uBF/

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:55 pm

Besides all the sudden changes in Camland, I'm annoyed that my nieces came home with baby chickens. Currently I don't have the capacity to keep these fuckers alive.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:31 pm

Way tewwww much. I'm ready to move back to the states. It's been 5 long years. And I'm craving my family and our food. Never thought I'd ever say that. Or, maybe I'm just over the Balkans and ready to country hop again. I once wanted silence and a slower pace, long lease and to make a home abroad and I did. But now I'm over it. I told myself I'll do 1 last year. I have residency, but I literally started thinking it was a waste of money and time after receiving it and now I don't even want to be here anymore.

My lease is up next month, but I promised friends I'll stay until summer's end and go back to England (maybe) and country hop a bit. I of course have another 5 yr plan so I wrote and planned my next steps. I don't even plan on working cam much summer long because we ALLLL know how that is. Which is why I'm breaking my back now. Just wish things were better financially for everyone.

England is also going through it and I don't know if that's the right move for me right now, either. I've joined a few relocation state schemes back home. The ones that will pay you up to $15k to move as long as you stay the year so we shall see. If not, it's back to the East Coast for me, or maybe Mexico for a few months. Bills will be $2k more a month (back in the states) but at least the environment and quality of life would be worth it.

Cam. I'm pissed. It's been hard for us Vets. We all know. But since the c19 models (all segments of SW) have literally stretched our thin dollar even thinner, it's almost unbearable to show up consistently when the coin and traffic isn't. I'm truly rolling my eyes about the 60h week I'm having to do. Even indy guys are silent. Let's not even get on the state of the economy.

Due to the slowness I've been taking forever to pay back some debts and it's driving me up the wall. I still have this week and the next 3 weeks after are finally all mine where I keep all my earnings. It's just taking too damn long and I feel unproductive some nights, though I'm inching closer to paying it all off. Due to stress my period came early, and we all know how difficult it can be to stream or even get out of the bed when bloated, crampy and hormonal. Oh, and I ended things (again) with my long time cuddle bug. Glad I was able to dump all this because it's been on my mind heavily.