100k Per Year Club

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:14 pm

SuperPookie wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:14 am I ended last year with about $94,000 of which a bit over 80,000 was sw related ( I also own a house I'm renting out).
Honestly I'm quite happy with that as I moved from the USA to Europe so I didn't work for a month and only part time for several months before that while I prepared for the move.
This year I have a low key goal of 100.000 from all income sources. I also plan to work on some personal growth such as language classes so it might not be feasible.
congrats on your move to europe! and the 94k!!
lets get some more... woo hoo

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:19 pm

@bigbum and @SuperPookie You girls are rockstars!!

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:41 am

bigbum wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:14 pm
SuperPookie wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:14 am I ended last year with about $94,000 of which a bit over 80,000 was sw related ( I also own a house I'm renting out).
Honestly I'm quite happy with that as I moved from the USA to Europe so I didn't work for a month and only part time for several months before that while I prepared for the move.
This year I have a low key goal of 100.000 from all income sources. I also plan to work on some personal growth such as language classes so it might not be feasible.
congrats on your move to europe! and the 94k!!
lets get some more... woo hoo
Thank you so much & congratulations to you as well!
Damn right lets get more :D.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:00 am

I'm feeling like this year isn't off to a good start.
The first week was good but after that it has got steadily worse and even with 9-10 hour shifts I'm not even making low goal.
But it's still early and my fingers are crossed I'll make it after all :).

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:58 am

SuperPookie wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:00 am I'm feeling like this year isn't off to a good start.
The first week was good but after that it has got steadily worse and even with 9-10 hour shifts I'm not even making low goal.
it is still early, you can and will turn things around you still have 10+ more months! dont worry! just pace yourself
you only need a few exta good weeks or 1 good month to make up for it.

youve got this!

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:30 am

bigbum wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:58 am
SuperPookie wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:00 am I'm feeling like this year isn't off to a good start.
it is still early, you can and will turn things around you still have 10+ more months! dont worry! just pace yourself
you only need a few exta good weeks or 1 good month to make up for it.

youve got this!
Thank you! After adding it up some very good days canceled out some of the very bad days and January ended up staying on track for the 100k club.
It just didn't feel like it for awhile there.

handoverthat
Reactions:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:25 pm

My goal is to stay more motivated and make BANK, I really want to have a high figure earning year like this, and then over and over again!

Questions:

a.) What's the number one (or possibly 2-3 things max) thing you changed that made you see your earnings go from, "very good, doing very well for myself" to "I am actually wealthy and making many figures a year/could or do own capital/etc"

b.).This one is more random, but... does anyone remember what year this thread started on stripperweb??? I miss SW so much and have been having this morbid curiosity when our absolute most motivating threads came out, in remembrance. I dont remember the dates on everything, but I remember the connections we made

SapphireXO
Reactions:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:00 am

handoverthat wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:25 pm My goal is to stay more motivated and make BANK, I really want to have a high figure earning year like this, and then over and over again!

Questions:

a.) What's the number one (or possibly 2-3 things max) thing you changed that made you see your earnings go from, "very good, doing very well for myself" to "I am actually wealthy and making many figures a year/could or do own capital/etc"

b.).This one is more random, but... does anyone remember what year this thread started on stripperweb??? I miss SW so much and have been having this morbid curiosity when our absolute most motivating threads came out, in remembrance. I dont remember the dates on everything, but I remember the connections we made
Here's my 2 cents:
a) Commit to working full time for a period of time - consistently. For me it was 1.5 to 2 years of full time hours. Say goodbye to camathons then disappearing or fairly light part time hours. I started making real money once I worked 7 to 9 hours a day, 5 to 6 days a week. I slowly started answering my own questions as to, "What actions can I do day in and day out for longevity?" Axed out anything that made me miserable or unable to work consistently. Game changer.

I also started doing more than one thing simultaneously. GONE are the days that just being a stellar cam girl is enough. Although I still look back fondly when I just used to cam at night after dinner. Logged in. Did my hours. Logged off. Easy. Now a days, I have multiple fan clubs, multiple clip sites, active promo, and I'm live often. Then I have 2 threadripper computers so I can use my work hours to my advantage. If live isn't busy, I'm editing clips, creating graphics/PPVs, and doing bookkeeping.

Once you figure out your "business" and what works well for you, you continually build off of it. After all these years, I'd never recommend just logging in online and doing full time hours if it's not working for you. It's almost like sales. Can't sit in a dead sales office not generating leads/closing deals and look at why you can't make a living. I still see it all the time and it boggles my mind.

Always learn. Always adapt. Always keep leveling up.