Question for Dominatrixes

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Albina
Reactions:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:57 am

Hello ladies!
I'm curious what are some of your replies when asked questions like:"Can you show me strapon/gloves/outfit change/heels etc". I require 25 credits when asked this but many leave especially when we're already in private.I was wondering if 25 is too much.Should i rather say:"I require a tribute for that" and let them tip and go from there according to what their initial tip was?

Eudial
Reactions:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:15 pm

Honestly with the cheap assholes that's going to be a constant. I personally try my best every show to do the art of "stalling". Make them feel pathetic, make them gravel and beg for you to do so and "reward" them by showing them whatever it is.

Albina
Reactions:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:15 pm

Eudial wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:15 pm Honestly with the cheap assholes that's going to be a constant. I personally try my best every show to do the art of "stalling". Make them feel pathetic, make them gravel and beg for you to do so and "reward" them by showing them whatever it is.
My god they're cheap indeed.Your strategy is very good and i'm going to apply it.Might not be able to stall for too long if they don't have webcam.Are you ever hinting about tributing you? Also how do you deal with the ones who camp in the room? I just kick them after 15-20 mins.Maybe i'm just trying to dom but the reality is that 99% of them are just entitled fetishists. At least on LJ. :oops: Thank you a lot for the reply!

Eudial
Reactions:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:59 pm

Albina wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:15 pm
Eudial wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:15 pm Honestly with the cheap assholes that's going to be a constant. I personally try my best every show to do the art of "stalling". Make them feel pathetic, make them gravel and beg for you to do so and "reward" them by showing them whatever it is.
My god they're cheap indeed.Your strategy is very good and i'm going to apply it.Might not be able to stall for too long if they don't have webcam.Are you ever hinting about tributing you? Also how do you deal with the ones who camp in the room? I just kick them after 15-20 mins.Maybe i'm just trying to dom but the reality is that 99% of them are just entitled fetishists. At least on LJ. :oops: Thank you a lot for the reply!
I let people camp and get a taste for a grace period, two shows and if they don't buy what they see I get confrontational, cordial still, but confront them asking "So are you going to serve me or just sit in your chair peeping with no pleasure" anything along those lines. As for tributes it depends on the site and potential roleplay involved. In my experience there's more findom in non findom settings.