The LoyalFans Thread

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:07 am

PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3134687 wrote:Nexocams is now LoyalFans. They did a name change.https://blog.clips4sale.com/b/nexocams- ... lfans-com/

NexoCams evolves into LoyalFans!
It's better, faster and easier to use, over the past twelve months, the entire team has worked to make one of the best fan sites out there.

Starting with August we are pleased to give you access with the same credentials used in NexoCams on LoyalFans! so you don't have to make a new account the old one will work perfectly

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:07 am

laurielegs;3134742 wrote:The weirdest thing about loyalfans camming is that even in free chat, nobody can see you unless 1) they are already signed up to the site and 2) they are actually following you.

Recipe for failure seems to me.

What I was hoping for was some sort of indicator on clips4sale right on my page when I go live there and that a potential customer could click and see me instantly. I wouldn't object to being able to go private-only but the way this is set up nobody is going to find us. There seems to be no indicator that I am even live unless someone is following me and logged in.
MissAdriana;3134860 wrote:"LoyalFans seamlessly connects all types of artists, entertainers, musicians, writers, and influencers to their fans and friends. " Loyal fans is trying to compete with only fans now?
SuperPookie;3135074 wrote:Why in the world would a site do this smh? It's ridiculous.
PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3135081 wrote:I don't understand why they don't just call it Clips4SaleLive? I mean they own the domain so why not use it for Nexocams/Loyalfans? They don't even use the same color scheme and branding as C4S? It's kinda weird. And LaurieLegs you are so right! Why isn't there an indicator on our C4S pages to let guys know we are available? Even if it was just a coded module that we could copy paste into the page that would be great. I still make more money on C4S than any other content site outside of my own. All that kinky traffic is unmatched. I was really hoping for better integration.
Blovely;3135116 wrote:Smh, they just can't get it right when it comes to livestreaming. Isn't this the 2nd or 3rd time that they've tried to launch a camsite? If they put in the same energy and resources that they did with Clips4sale they would've had an amazing camsite.

With the comments so many of us make I feel like these websites should hirer camgirls as UI/UX designers, consultants, IT/Business analyst, etc. I really don't understand how some of these sites have a staff/a team of people yet us "simple" little camgirls stay pointing out things that their team should've been all over.

-Rant over
MissAdriana;3139720 wrote:I think it could be a good side egg. I will be trying it out for sure. I did a short broadcast this week just to test it and I had viewers but I couldn't tell if they were my followers or not. So I wonder how it will look if your subs are in the chat.
justsometwat;3146972 wrote:So, I don't understand this. I was trying to send out a Studio email from C4S and to include a new promo price for my LoyalFans. When I went to copy the referral/promo link it gave me a tinyurl link that I used in my Studio email.

When I went to send the studio email it came back saying Tinyurl links were not allowed. Instead I got the direct referral link and included it in my email. I also used a LoyalFans image of the widget (since you cannot use the actual widget in the email - coding doesn't work). My email was approved and sent out.

I emailed support, letting them know that this seemed like an oversight. Doesn't make sense to make it a tinyurl link if C4S doesn't allow you to use them. I get an email back -

I don't understand why this is separate and cannot be promoted through C4S. Neil talks about Nexocams and it's move to LoyalFans - which Nexocams now redirects to in one of his livestreams.

Are they no longer affiliated with C4S? Now that Nexocams is no longer a live site and directs to LoyalFans - which WAS paying out via C4S according to my payouts - are they simply a standalone website?

What's the point in having this kind of fan club site if I cannot use C4S to promote if it still belongs to C4S? I tried looking for information via C4S's FAQ and cannot find ANYTHING on Nexocams or C4S. That's really odd. There's nothing in the help portion of LoyalFans' support.
SuperPookie;3146981 wrote:^^^ that just makes 0 sense. If we can't promote it at all through C4S than there's no point to it at all because if you're just looking for a self advertised fan club OnlyFans & MVCrush pay more and you can always advertise cam there.
justsometwat;3146999 wrote:And it's just so weird, they have seriously removed ALL info on Nexocams and LoyalFans from C4S. There were blogs written about it that have now been taken down completely. According to the info I found it appears Neil still owns LoyalFans, so I don't understand why there is a disconnect between the two sites and why they never bothered publicly announcing this.

If there is a division between C4S and LoyalFans then this means there's no help from MindGeek to bring traffic or advancements - as they say it will with C4S - (eye roll) to LF. How will they provide traffic if we are not allowed to advertise on C4S?! Even then will there be an update to the rules to prohibit advertising LF on our C4S studios? Will there be an announcement?

They cannot leave us in the dark about this. Either the Support agent was wrong/mistaken or they quietly separated C4S and LF, but why?

If I cannot use C4S to advertise then I am better off sticking to IWFC or MV-Crush to sell club subscriptions. As of right now LoyalFan's website has no main page to view fanclubs, it seems you ONLY have the option of directly linking your page. For MV crush your fans have to go to your video page and sub there, but at least its combined traffic and not standalone traffic as LF seems to be.
PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3147091 wrote:Wait! Are you saying that you got a response from C4S referring to their OWN product as OnlyFans instead of Loyal Fans? :D No way!
justsometwat;3147094 wrote:Yup, I was so confused because I said LoyalFans numerous times and they still called it OnlyFans lol
PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3147096 wrote:This is bad. Very very bad. LMAO Even their support staff prefers OnlyFans subscriptions. Oof!
Miss_Bohemian;3147128 wrote:Im not 100% sure but I think Neil said something like LoyalFans is a side project where he participates with another guy that works on C4S too (Darius or Dan?¿).
Maybe I'm mixing the info but he said something like that on a webinar.
I'm checking LoyalFans and now the payment info doesn't connect to C4S...
It offers ACH($), Wire transfers($), Paxum and SEPA(€).
And you have to reach $100 for payout!!!! :O >:(

A BIG SHIT /:O

They should tell us!! I'm not sure what I'm going to do on that site, I dont want to use the subscriptions....
I was on cam a couple of times on May and that's all the money I earned on the site. I got the money through C4S... I didn't reach $100 :-X
justsometwat;3147217 wrote:I am wondering if they are doing this to make it more of a vanilla kind of site and try not to be associated with adult sites. It's under a different LLC as well. They should have at least said something about it.
MissAdriana;3147687 wrote:Yeah I find it pretty STUPID and RIDICULOUS that we have to add our payment info again. We didn't have to transfer our accounts so why all of our personal info didn't transfer? Just yet another chore for us to do
SuperPookie;3148108 wrote:I went on yesterday and tried to delete my account and couldn't find anyway to do so and have yet to hear back from support.
MissAdriana;3153931 wrote:I just checked this again and it says $500 for payout? And it had all my c4s payouts listed on there. Try to look at my gifs and videos tabs big 404 ERROR PAGE. Why doesn't it count our gifs and clips for us? It would be nice to put in our page how much quantity the guys are getting when they sign up. Talk about making it harder for us. That could easily be an automated thing.

I see in the broadcaster section they added a tip goal and countdown but I can't figure out how to set it/change it
misspandora;3170503 wrote:Anybody have any more updates on Loyalfans? Just wondering..I did an "In the Clipzone" interview with Neil, and he didn't want me to mention Loyalfans. So I'm not even sure if they're still connected to Clips4Sale. I just started a profile on Loyalfans and am having a little trouble figuring out how it works.
justsometwat;3170505 wrote:They aren't connected anymore. You cannot even post c4s links on the loyalfans page and you aren't allowed to advertise loyalfans on c4s. I deleted my account when this happened. If I cannot advertise it to my c4s customers then there's no point.
laurielegs;3170736 wrote:I was curious how it looks from the customer's end. I'm floored at the way this site is set up. I registered a customer account with a different email.

The search function pulls up nothing if you search for a common term like "big tits". The ONLY thing the search engine seems to actually search is usernames.

You have to type in the exact username to find anyone.

I see no way to browse profiles. Lets say you do type someone's name in and find their profile - there is no post count, no video count, no way to see how much content anyone has there unless you click a category and page down to view the timeline one by one.

I really thought this had potential but since there is no way to promote it on C4S and they have no way to browse or even see if a person is on the live cam (unless you already found them and followed them) doesn't seem worth it.

I just don't understand why clips4sale is killing the site like this. They could have set it up to show a little window on our c4s page when live and attract clip customers. I'm so puzzled why they want to pass up that opportunity.
Rispy_Girl;3170777 wrote:I think it could have worked if you could link to your c4s store and people could get a preview of who you are that way. Disconnecting from c4s makes this style unsustainable. Well along with many other reasons listed like lack of functionality.
itsnightlight;3174658 wrote:deleted

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:10 am

laurielegs;3134742 wrote:The weirdest thing about loyalfans camming is that even in free chat, nobody can see you unless 1) they are already signed up to the site and 2) they are actually following you.

What I was hoping for was some sort of indicator on clips4sale right on my page when I go live there and that a potential customer could click and see me instantly. I wouldn't object to being able to go private-only but the way this is set up nobody is going to find us. There seems to be no indicator that I am even live unless someone is following me and logged in.
MissAdriana;3134860 wrote:"LoyalFans seamlessly connects all types of artists, entertainers, musicians, writers, and influencers to their fans and friends. " Loyal fans is trying to compete with only fans now?
SuperPookie;3135074 wrote:Why in the world would a site do this smh? It's ridiculous.
PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3135081 wrote:I don't understand why they don't just call it Clips4SaleLive? I mean they own the domain so why not use it for Nexocams/Loyalfans? They don't even use the same color scheme and branding as C4S? It's kinda weird. And LaurieLegs you are so right! Why isn't there an indicator on our C4S pages to let guys know we are available? Even if it was just a coded module that we could copy paste into the page that would be great. I still make more money on C4S than any other content site outside of my own. All that kinky traffic is unmatched. I was really hoping for better integration.
Blovely;3135116 wrote:Smh, they just can't get it right when it comes to livestreaming. Isn't this the 2nd or 3rd time that they've tried to launch a camsite? If they put in the same energy and resources that they did with Clips4sale they would've had an amazing camsite.

With the comments so many of us make I feel like these websites should hirer camgirls as UI/UX designers, consultants, IT/Business analyst, etc. I really don't understand how some of these sites have a staff/a team of people yet us "simple" little camgirls stay pointing out things that their team should've been all over.

-Rant over
MissAdriana;3139720 wrote:I think it could be a good side egg. I will be trying it out for sure. I did a short broadcast this week just to test it and I had viewers but I couldn't tell if they were my followers or not. So I wonder how it will look if your subs are in the chat.
justsometwat;3146972 wrote:So, I don't understand this. I was trying to send out a Studio email from C4S and to include a new promo price for my LoyalFans. When I went to copy the referral/promo link it gave me a tinyurl link that I used in my Studio email.

When I went to send the studio email it came back saying Tinyurl links were not allowed. Instead I got the direct referral link and included it in my email. I also used a LoyalFans image of the widget (since you cannot use the actual widget in the email - coding doesn't work). My email was approved and sent out.

I emailed support, letting them know that this seemed like an oversight. Doesn't make sense to make it a tinyurl link if C4S doesn't allow you to use them. I get an email back -

I don't understand why this is separate and cannot be promoted through C4S. Neil talks about Nexocams and it's move to LoyalFans - which Nexocams now redirects to in one of his livestreams.

Are they no longer affiliated with C4S? Now that Nexocams is no longer a live site and directs to LoyalFans - which WAS paying out via C4S according to my payouts - are they simply a standalone website?

What's the point in having this kind of fan club site if I cannot use C4S to promote if it still belongs to C4S? I tried looking for information via C4S's FAQ and cannot find ANYTHING on Nexocams or C4S. That's really odd. There's nothing in the help portion of LoyalFans' support.
SuperPookie;3146981 wrote:^^^ that just makes 0 sense. If we can't promote it at all through C4S than there's no point to it at all because if you're just looking for a self advertised fan club OnlyFans & MVCrush pay more and you can always advertise cam there.
justsometwat;3146999 wrote:And it's just so weird, they have seriously removed ALL info on Nexocams and LoyalFans from C4S. There were blogs written about it that have now been taken down completely. According to the info I found it appears Neil still owns LoyalFans, so I don't understand why there is a disconnect between the two sites and why they never bothered publicly announcing this.

If there is a division between C4S and LoyalFans then this means there's no help from MindGeek to bring traffic or advancements - as they say it will with C4S - (eye roll) to LF. How will they provide traffic if we are not allowed to advertise on C4S?! Even then will there be an update to the rules to prohibit advertising LF on our C4S studios? Will there be an announcement?

They cannot leave us in the dark about this. Either the Support agent was wrong/mistaken or they quietly separated C4S and LF, but why?

If I cannot use C4S to advertise then I am better off sticking to IWFC or MV-Crush to sell club subscriptions. As of right now LoyalFan's website has no main page to view fanclubs, it seems you ONLY have the option of directly linking your page. For MV crush your fans have to go to your video page and sub there, but at least its combined traffic and not standalone traffic as LF seems to be.
PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3147091 wrote:Wait! Are you saying that you got a response from C4S referring to their OWN product as OnlyFans instead of Loyal Fans? :D No way!
justsometwat;3147094 wrote:Yup, I was so confused because I said LoyalFans numerous times and they still called it OnlyFans lol
PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3147096 wrote:This is bad. Very very bad. LMAO Even their support staff prefers OnlyFans subscriptions. Oof!
Miss_Bohemian;3147128 wrote:Im not 100% sure but I think Neil said something like LoyalFans is a side project where he participates with another guy that works on C4S too (Darius or Dan?¿).

They should tell us!! I'm not sure what I'm going to do on that site, I dont want to use the subscriptions....
I was on cam a couple of times on May and that's all the money I earned on the site. I got the money through C4S... I didn't reach $100 :-X
justsometwat;3147217 wrote:I am wondering if they are doing this to make it more of a vanilla kind of site and try not to be associated with adult sites. It's under a different LLC as well. They should have at least said something about it.
MissAdriana;3147687 wrote:Yeah I find it pretty STUPID and RIDICULOUS that we have to add our payment info again. We didn't have to transfer our accounts so why all of our personal info didn't transfer? Just yet another chore for us to do
SuperPookie;3148108 wrote:I went on yesterday and tried to delete my account and couldn't find anyway to do so and have yet to hear back from support.
MissAdriana;3153931 wrote:I just checked this again and it says $500 for payout? And it had all my c4s payouts listed on there. Try to look at my gifs and videos tabs big 404 ERROR PAGE. Why doesn't it count our gifs and clips for us? It would be nice to put in our page how much quantity the guys are getting when they sign up. Talk about making it harder for us. That could easily be an automated thing.

I see in the broadcaster section they added a tip goal and countdown but I can't figure out how to set it/change it
misspandora;3170503 wrote:Anybody have any more updates on Loyalfans? Just wondering..I did an "In the Clipzone" interview with Neil, and he didn't want me to mention Loyalfans. So I'm not even sure if they're still connected to Clips4Sale. I just started a profile on Loyalfans and am having a little trouble figuring out how it works.
justsometwat;3170505 wrote:They aren't connected anymore. You cannot even post c4s links on the loyalfans page and you aren't allowed to advertise loyalfans on c4s. I deleted my account when this happened. If I cannot advertise it to my c4s customers then there's no point.
laurielegs;3170736 wrote:I was curious how it looks from the customer's end. I'm floored at the way this site is set up. I registered a customer account with a different email.

The search function pulls up nothing if you search for a common term like "big tits". The ONLY thing the search engine seems to actually search is usernames.

I see no way to browse profiles. Lets say you do type someone's name in and find their profile - there is no post count, no video count, no way to see how much content anyone has there unless you click a category and page down to view the timeline one by one.

I really thought this had potential but since there is no way to promote it on C4S and they have no way to browse or even see if a person is on the live cam (unless you already found them and followed them) doesn't seem worth it.

I just don't understand why clips4sale is killing the site like this. They could have set it up to show a little window on our c4s page when live and attract clip customers. I'm so puzzled why they want to pass up that opportunity.
Rispy_Girl;3170777 wrote:I think it could have worked if you could link to your c4s store and people could get a preview of who you are that way. Disconnecting from c4s makes this style unsustainable. Well along with many other reasons listed like lack of functionality.
PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3174677 wrote:This is an old membership feature completely separate from LoyalFans. Since April 2020, it appears that C4S is no longer affiliated with LoyalFans. I have no idea who owns it now but I do know that C4S recently started a partnership with Mindgeek to help boost their business.
justsometwat;3174687 wrote:LoyalFans has now separated completely from C4S. The membership is a thing where you set a price and can add videos from your c4s store to it so people can access all of those videos for the price you have set. You add them from the same screen you add videos to your store with. It's down at the bottom before you publish the video.

I think most people discourage you from using it, just tends to make it easy for people to download so many videos and pirate them.
PixiieGirl;3174723 wrote:did anything ever come of the mindgeek partnership? dunno if I just missed it but it feels like it was announced then, nothing lol
justsometwat;3174725 wrote:Not that I ever saw :(
itsnightlight;3175172 wrote:deleted
VivienDeVexo;3179641 wrote:Is this the official thread for LoyalFans now? If not where should I post?
Sooo... Is this a cam + fan site? Can anyone who currently uses this site provide some insight on how it works? The help section is abysmal. I sent a huge list of questions to support and am waiting for response. I hate onlyfans and their nonsense purity rules and am hoping to replace it. I signed up yesterday and I have skype requests from a member and it charged him 50 cents to send it so I really like that. I assume skype is a no-go because there is a video feature?
laurielegs;3195147 wrote:just an update - they have fixed the livestream so you can now go public. Before only followers or subscribers could see.

https://www.xbiz.com/news/255598/loyalf ... m-features

Still am majorly disappointed they aren't really partnering with clips4sale. It's a huge mistake in my opinion and I don't understand the point of them ending the partnership when they started out with it. Im not sure Ill spend much time on this site due to the lack of traffic. Shame really because I liked some of the features but they just don't have many paying users it seems.
TheBrownFox;3195229 wrote:The stuff that you upload to your OnlyFans page for sale...you also upload that same stuff to MV Crush and AVN Stars too, right? Or are models actually expected to have content EXCLUSIVE to OnlyFans...exclusive to MV Crush...and exclusive to AVN Stars? I feel like if I'm gonna be spending my time taking photos and recording vids, and listing them for sale, I might as well upload them to every platform I'm on. I'm on MV, but I've never done anything with MV Crush...especially now that I'm on OnlyFans. I mean, if I did anything with MV Crush, it would absolutely be all of the same stuff I've got up on OnlyFans. Only difference is my OnlyFans page is free to subscribe to, and I have it to where subscribers choose the paid posts (sexy pics and vids) they decide to purchase. With MV Crush, I see that I'd have to choose a monthly price.
MissAdriana;3209691 wrote:They are getting more traffic. And surprise surprise, they are having a popularity contest - with no mention against models buying bots to retweet them so ladies if anyone wants to spend a little bit to 'win' $1000 on here nows your chance SMH
TheBrownFox;3209727 wrote:I don't think itsnightlight ever got to see my above question. Anyway, I don't use the ManyVids Crush feature, but it bugs me that right there in that area it tells the guys that they get to enjoy "exclusive" content. Yeah, um...no. I don't make pics/vids exclusive to just one site.

Sorry, I know this thread's supposed to be about LoyalFans.
PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3210169 wrote:Does anyone know how much a fan can tip in one day?
Ambercat;3274387 wrote:Is anyone using this for camming?

I've had an account for months and gave camming a go yesterday. Not sure on where to settle my rates though as I'm not sure if the custies there can keep up with SM size rates?
MissAdriana;3274427 wrote:Havent cammed on there in forever there was virtually no traffic for me. I'm sure it's better if you have a big following
VVV;3280028 wrote:sorry my questions as i never uploaded content on c4s how they can contact you for skype show? they must find on social media? just try to understand! xx ty all
kortneykay;3289272 wrote:I have. Just started this month, on the 5th. Love ut already. Lots of finsubs, and I've gotten shows every time I broadcast. I only have 11 followers but almost at $1k but it's been worth it. I don't have much of a following anywhere. Bumping because I actually like LF.
PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3289319 wrote:Sorry, I'm only just seeing this. The way they would contact me was through social media, Skype, discord and in my actual camroom.

If it's in your camroom you need to be very careful. If they mention the clipsite name then just smile and say something like

"Awwe that's awesome! Did you want to purchase one of my clips down below or maybe a live show right here on "camsite name"?

Type it into the chat while you're saying it verbally to cover your ass.
everythingiscake;3289471 wrote:I have recently started on loyalfans and trying to figure out how to gain followers.

How do I show up on the "recently updated" page? Is it any update such as a pic posted to subscribers or does it need to be a public photo? Nothing I have done seems to show me on that page.

Will going live help to reach users? (public vs followers vs subs)

What is private price vs. video call price?

I am thinking to treat this like a clip store - do full length clips sell here or are short videos better?

I don't understand the "shoutout" feature. Is this like a mini custom video? Or am I missing the gist of it?

Thank you for any help in navigating the site.
kortneykay;3289505 wrote:Maybe you can keep scrolling to find yourself? I saw myself after scrolling a bit. Yes, going live helps because whenever I'm live or post a pic (public), I get new subs and shows. I keep my price the same for live or video calls. They purchase both. I think shout outs get more exposure but I'm only 10 days into the site so not sure. The site has videos on everything if you need extra help.
whirlerz;3289507 wrote:Thank you love your posts
SapphireXO;3289982 wrote:All I can say is WOW! AMAZING! FINALLY A SITE THAT IS WORTH WORKING! I had a 2.25 hour meeting with LoyalFans this afternoon. What an incredible platform. So many ways to make money with internal and external traffic. Fuck OF all together. When is the last time we had an industry rep demo their website so that both you and the site can make the most $$$?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Tn94lZUHU I can say in my entire career, I've never had a site on board me ... EVER.

Live streaming, private shows (no cam/audio on the customers end though), on demand 1:1 shows like Skype paid per minute (where you can see the customers cam/audio), paid texting with a variable rate feature for subscribers, followers, or straight up free for big spenders as you see fit, a full video store separate from your fan club, subscriptions. It's really incredible.

First week on the site and I already found a whale. Absolutely worth your time.
everythingiscake;3291605 wrote:Is there any possible way to adjust the stream settings on loyalfans? i am using OBS virtual cam to split stream and loyal fans takes more juice than 5 other sites combined! Any way to reduce the resolution on the site? (on Sm for example you can choose anywhere from 720 to 4k)
melanielive;3302231 wrote:I didn't hear about that site til like a couple weeks ago checking out other posts here on SW and now I feel like signing up :)
I don't have the patience to be on public chat anymore ( been doing this for way too long..lol) but if I can make $$ in other ways and they bring outside traffic ( I don t have many regulars left at all) I will stay and give it a try :)
melanielive;3302419 wrote:I got approved!!
I have a question for the ladies that are there and making any $$...
Do u offer membership? if so what would be a fair price to charge?
I also see you can offer different pricing for subs which is a cool idea but then I don't know how much should I charge for a monthly subscription....
Any imput will be appreciated!!
Oh and one more thing, how is the traffic the SITE brings? cause most of my regulars are mia and I have a hard time making guys sign up for subscription sites...lol
kortneykay;3302561 wrote:The traffic is great in my opinion. If I go live I get new followers everyday. I don't offer membership. I post teasing pics, charge for PTV for everything including messaging, I post PTV's on my feed and I go live and they take me private separately through the online option. I get much more money nickel and diming clients individually then I would with the subscription service. I'd rather get $200 from 1 chat interaction with Bob versus $10 a month from him and way more of my content than he should have.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:13 am

-Rant over

PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3174677 wrote:This is an old membership feature completely separate from LoyalFans. Since April 2020, it appears that C4S is no longer affiliated with LoyalFans. I have no idea who owns it now but I do know that C4S recently started a partnership with Mindgeek to help boost their business.
justsometwat;3174687 wrote:LoyalFans has now separated completely from C4S. The membership is a thing where you set a price and can add videos from your c4s store to it so people can access all of those videos for the price you have set. You add them from the same screen you add videos to your store with. It's down at the bottom before you publish the video.

I think most people discourage you from using it, just tends to make it easy for people to download so many videos and pirate them.
PixiieGirl;3174723 wrote:did anything ever come of the mindgeek partnership? dunno if I just missed it but it feels like it was announced then, nothing lol
VivienDeVexo;3179641 wrote:Is this the official thread for LoyalFans now? If not where should I post?
Sooo... Is this a cam + fan site? Can anyone who currently uses this site provide some insight on how it works? The help section is abysmal. I sent a huge list of questions to support and am waiting for response. I hate onlyfans and their nonsense purity rules and am hoping to replace it. I signed up yesterday and I have skype requests from a member and it charged him 50 cents to send it so I really like that. I assume skype is a no-go because there is a video feature?
laurielegs;3195147 wrote:just an update - they have fixed the livestream so you can now go public. Before only followers or subscribers could see.

Still am majorly disappointed they aren't really partnering with clips4sale. It's a huge mistake in my opinion and I don't understand the point of them ending the partnership when they started out with it. Im not sure Ill spend much time on this site due to the lack of traffic. Shame really because I liked some of the features but they just don't have many paying users it seems.
TheBrownFox;3195229 wrote:The stuff that you upload to your OnlyFans page for sale...you also upload that same stuff to MV Crush and AVN Stars too, right? Or are models actually expected to have content EXCLUSIVE to OnlyFans...exclusive to MV Crush...and exclusive to AVN Stars? I feel like if I'm gonna be spending my time taking photos and recording vids, and listing them for sale, I might as well upload them to every platform I'm on. I'm on MV, but I've never done anything with MV Crush...especially now that I'm on OnlyFans. I mean, if I did anything with MV Crush, it would absolutely be all of the same stuff I've got up on OnlyFans. Only difference is my OnlyFans page is free to subscribe to, and I have it to where subscribers choose the paid posts (sexy pics and vids) they decide to purchase. With MV Crush, I see that I'd have to choose a monthly price.
MissAdriana;3209691 wrote:They are getting more traffic. And surprise surprise, they are having a popularity contest - with no mention against models buying bots to retweet them so ladies if anyone wants to spend a little bit to 'win' $1000 on here nows your chance SMH
TheBrownFox;3209727 wrote:I don't think itsnightlight ever got to see my above question. Anyway, I don't use the ManyVids Crush feature, but it bugs me that right there in that area it tells the guys that they get to enjoy "exclusive" content. Yeah, um...no. I don't make pics/vids exclusive to just one site.

PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3210169 wrote:Does anyone know how much a fan can tip in one day?

I've had an account for months and gave camming a go yesterday. Not sure on where to settle my rates though as I'm not sure if the custies there can keep up with SM size rates?
MissAdriana;3274427 wrote:Havent cammed on there in forever there was virtually no traffic for me. I'm sure it's better if you have a big following
VVV;3280028 wrote:sorry my questions as i never uploaded content on c4s how they can contact you for skype show? they must find on social media? just try to understand! xx ty all
kortneykay;3289272 wrote:I have. Just started this month, on the 5th. Love ut already. Lots of finsubs, and I've gotten shows every time I broadcast. I only have 11 followers but almost at $1k but it's been worth it. I don't have much of a following anywhere. Bumping because I actually like LF.
PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3289319 wrote:Sorry, I'm only just seeing this. The way they would contact me was through social media, Skype, discord and in my actual camroom.

If it's in your camroom you need to be very careful. If they mention the clipsite name then just smile and say something like

"Awwe that's awesome! Did you want to purchase one of my clips down below or maybe a live show right here on "camsite name"?

everythingiscake;3289471 wrote:I have recently started on loyalfans and trying to figure out how to gain followers.

How do I show up on the "recently updated" page? Is it any update such as a pic posted to subscribers or does it need to be a public photo? Nothing I have done seems to show me on that page.

I am thinking to treat this like a clip store - do full length clips sell here or are short videos better?

I don't understand the "shoutout" feature. Is this like a mini custom video? Or am I missing the gist of it?

kortneykay;3289505 wrote:Maybe you can keep scrolling to find yourself? I saw myself after scrolling a bit. Yes, going live helps because whenever I'm live or post a pic (public), I get new subs and shows. I keep my price the same for live or video calls. They purchase both. I think shout outs get more exposure but I'm only 10 days into the site so not sure. The site has videos on everything if you need extra help.
SapphireXO;3289982 wrote:All I can say is WOW! AMAZING! FINALLY A SITE THAT IS WORTH WORKING! I had a 2.25 hour meeting with LoyalFans this afternoon. What an incredible platform. So many ways to make money with internal and external traffic. Fuck OF all together. When is the last time we had an industry rep demo their website so that both you and the site can make the most $$$?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Tn94lZUHU I can say in my entire career, I've never had a site on board me ... EVER.

Live streaming, private shows (no cam/audio on the customers end though), on demand 1:1 shows like Skype paid per minute (where you can see the customers cam/audio), paid texting with a variable rate feature for subscribers, followers, or straight up free for big spenders as you see fit, a full video store separate from your fan club, subscriptions. It's really incredible.

everythingiscake;3291605 wrote:Is there any possible way to adjust the stream settings on loyalfans? i am using OBS virtual cam to split stream and loyal fans takes more juice than 5 other sites combined! Any way to reduce the resolution on the site? (on Sm for example you can choose anywhere from 720 to 4k)
melanielive;3302231 wrote:I didn't hear about that site til like a couple weeks ago checking out other posts here on SW and now I feel like signing up :)
I don't have the patience to be on public chat anymore ( been doing this for way too long..lol) but if I can make $$ in other ways and they bring outside traffic ( I don t have many regulars left at all) I will stay and give it a try :)
I also see you can offer different pricing for subs which is a cool idea but then I don't know how much should I charge for a monthly subscription....
Oh and one more thing, how is the traffic the SITE brings? cause most of my regulars are mia and I have a hard time making guys sign up for subscription sites...lol
kortneykay;3302561 wrote:The traffic is great in my opinion. If I go live I get new followers everyday. I don't offer membership. I post teasing pics, charge for PTV for everything including messaging, I post PTV's on my feed and I go live and they take me private separately through the online option. I get much more money nickel and diming clients individually then I would with the subscription service. I'd rather get $200 from 1 chat interaction with Bob versus $10 a month from him and way more of my content than he should have.
melanielive;3303420 wrote:Thanks for the feedback!!
I hate going live on " free chat" kinda sites but maybe I ll have to start doing that again if that s gonna bring me new customers = $$ :)
I ve been showing as available for video calls and posting some pics on the feed but haven't gone live yet.. but I will def try that cause so far it s been crickets for me.. I have like 3 or 4 guys following me but they haven't messaged me and I messaged one or 2 and haven' t heard back.
minibagel;3303847 wrote:anyone have tech issues with video calls tonight?
melanielive;3303868 wrote:the site is down for me this am...
Is it down for u guys too?
SuperPookie;3303931 wrote:I have made 0.70 on here in 3 months and am thinking of just giving up on it. If I didn't have it connected to Boleyn Models I would have closed my account ages ago.
WonderWoman0642;3303944 wrote:I've been on there for about a month now. Crickets so far. I'm going to give it a few months. I want to love it because so many models said it's a great site. But so far, it's not taking off for me. I'm not really a femdom though and it seems to be popular with femdoms.
melanielive;3303945 wrote:the site went back up after I posted..lol
I haven't gone live yet, I have like 4 followers ( one is a regular that followed me there) and I haven't even gotten a dm or nothing...
I wanna go LIVE cause I was told that s how u get seen but I haven't had a chance yet...
I haven't been on free chat sites in years so I m not too excited about it..
If I don t get money that way then I m giving up..lol
I m also trying fansly and it s DEAD, even worst, not even one follower and I post few previews..
kortneykay;3303997 wrote:You Don't have to do free chat, though. They have a private only option you log that in all day and whoever wants to see you has a pay wall like AW and IMLive. If they see you online and are curious they'll come in or follow you anyway because you're active. No free chat necessary. Regs tend to tip a lot during my lives (I have a few who like humiliation or findom) so we do the show live for bigger tips vs my pvt rate otherwise I'd never do free. Plus its good to let them see how hot you are for the day for a few before you stay in pvt IMHO, lol.

Fansly may take a few months. I posted 1 pic then forgot but over 3 months I totally forgot about it and didn't check my inbox and had tips and 30ish followers so keep at it. Lastly this isn't a site where a lot of clients come to you. I make bank on messenger because I set a ptv on every interaction but message ALL my followers, first. Free to see but not free to respond. Pics are ptv too and they'll unlock them. You have to make first contact. They can also take you pvt live on messenger (only they can enter)which you can keep logged in like no free chat pvt as well and you get a pop up to accept pvts.
WonderWoman0642;3304009 wrote:^This is really helpful, thanks!
laurielegs;3304324 wrote:OMG last night I tried the private only option and was pleasantly surprised that I got shows! It was awesome. Reminded me of the Ifriends glory days lol! Definitely using this feature more in future.

Also I discovered the pricing for the video call feature (which has cam2cam) is priced separately from going private from live (where there is no cam2cam). Pricing for video calls is inside the 3 little dots on the right and pricing for privates while streaming is inside settings tab.

I may do a lower price for streaming privates and upcharge for cam2cam video calls.
laurielegs;3304419 wrote:This is my dream site now. Last night I streamed in free chat for awhile and pulled in over $400. I don't usually make that much money with so little effort so I'm hoping I can repeat that often. (Didn't stream in public, set the stream locked to only followers and subscribers) and it was a totally different experience because of the available features. The minute anyone gets rude I can either block them from my stream or mute them so they would have to go private to talk to me lmao. Also if they are super rude I make it so they have to pay to message me on the site. I love that.

Also since they have to become a follower to see your video feed, they are immediately added to your mailing list so that when you send out paid content they get it right in their inbox! It's so valuable to have that feature because you can quickly build a large mailing list of customers to sell to who already like you and will probably buy.

After I streamed for awhile I went to "private only" chat and was surprised to still get privates (not as many as being in free chat, but several). It's so nice to have that available.

Also their support changes things really often when suggestions are made, responds quickly and *shock* actually read what questions I ask and answer them.

I'm in danger of depending on the site too much because of the high percentage and all the features but I just could not make myself log into Streamate last night after being spoiled by the high percentages and being able to make money with the private only feature. Also really really wish we could mute guys on Streamate instead of having only the option to ban them. It's awesome to shut them up but they can still spend.
WonderWoman0642;3304693 wrote:It sounds like this is great for live streaming. Curious, if anyone is selling clips/individual posts on here? Trying to come up with a plan. There are so many features, I think I need to dedicate a day to Loyal Fans. There is a youtube channel too. I'm going to check out the interview with Larkin Love.
laurielegs;3304709 wrote:I sell gifs and audio clips in my individual posts. I make about a third of my money from followers buying gifs and from subscribers and followers buying videos. I'm in the process of uploading my entire video catalog to my profile.
SuperPookie;3304740 wrote:I'll check out the YouTube channel as a last ditch effort to get something going on here as well. I've got like 40 videos and have never sold one, have live streamed and not made a dime and last time not only did I not make any money but I didn't even gain followers. In an hour I had two members come in my room and they were both beggars. It's funny how experiences can be so totally different.
I will say the layout is nice, the few times I've contacted support they have been polite and I do not experience glitches.
leiaswift;3305640 wrote:I started on Loyalfans recently and I'm happy to report that it's going great so far �� I made $33 from internal traffic on the first day - I'm impressed! A lot of tools and options for all types of adult creators in a way that seems to blend "Only Fans" timeline look, video / content sales, texting / PMs, live streams and a generous 80% ���� I'm going to start experimenting with doing live streams there and see how it goes but I thought it was definitely worth writing home about so far �� and would love to hear more about others experiences with the platform ���� https://www.loyalfans.com/LeiaSwift
MissAdriana;3305813 wrote:OMG 100% payout so exciting hope I can make something of it this time
laurielegs;3306005 wrote:I feel really stupid right now lol.

Just for future reference the site time is based on UTC time which was clearly stated in the email about the 100%. I overlooked that and almost everything I made today was after the 100%, ugh... Next time I will pay more attention.
seashell;3306010 wrote:Damn I wish I would've signed up sooner! I'm just now hopping on this site, lol
JustMilfnAround;3306069 wrote:Setting up now since SM is sinking like the Titanic..... So far I love the interface - they approved me in 10 minutes! Video uploads are easy, quick and smooth. Love how it is like a combo OF and camsite. YOU can decide if you want to deal with free chat or not. I'm stoked - will probably stream there tomorrow :)
SuperPookie;3306134 wrote:I watched the videos, streamed for another hour in public chat not followers only and made 0 money and got no new followers. I give up. I'm not deleting my account but I'm not going to put anymore effort into it unless something changes.
MissAdriana;3306136 wrote:^ I don't get the internal traffic a lot of other models talk about.. I have to drive my own 100%

Double UGH for me too .. didnt have that great of a day .. i guess that's why they knew they could afford to give us 100% on sucha bad day
WonderWoman0642;3306176 wrote:Yeah, I'm keeping mine as another egg just in case. I have a few followers, but no one has actually purchased anything. I will keep posting videos on the video store for now. Hopefully things will pick up for us!
Cutie101;3306360 wrote:I LOOOOOOOOVE the tip sounds during live sessions!!! Damn I can't get enough of them hahaha!
honeybirdette;3306363 wrote:will people be able to see me if im live on cam and decide if they want to spend or sub? or will they only be able to see me if they already follow/subscribe to me?
Cutie101;3306373 wrote:Depends on how you set your stream. You can set it for public, followers and subscribers, or just subscribers.
The best for atracting traffic is the "followers and subscribers" version, because they click on the stream to see you, in the live list and they get a message like "follow to see the stream" and they instantly follow you that way and see your stream.
I have followers that spend but never subbed, lol.

And for those, you have automated messages of all kind: Go to EDIT PROFILE-> MESSAGES -> MESSAGES AUTOMATION
And there you're setting automated messages for any type of user (guest, followers, subscribers). For example, I have an automation message for when a non follower follows me (he gets a free pic and a text with the benefits he gets if he subscribes) and for when a follower subscribes (with a free clip as a welcome gift and a welcome message). But you have more options like that, for when they tip, when they buy a video, etc etc.
MissAdriana;3306390 wrote:I like the private request sound too LOL reminds me of the airport in a good way

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:15 am

-Rant over

minibagel;3303847 wrote:anyone have tech issues with video calls tonight?
melanielive;3303868 wrote:the site is down for me this am...
Is it down for u guys too?
SuperPookie;3303931 wrote:I have made 0.70 on here in 3 months and am thinking of just giving up on it. If I didn't have it connected to Boleyn Models I would have closed my account ages ago.
WonderWoman0642;3303944 wrote:I've been on there for about a month now. Crickets so far. I'm going to give it a few months. I want to love it because so many models said it's a great site. But so far, it's not taking off for me. I'm not really a femdom though and it seems to be popular with femdoms.
melanielive;3303945 wrote:the site went back up after I posted..lol
I haven't gone live yet, I have like 4 followers ( one is a regular that followed me there) and I haven't even gotten a dm or nothing...
I wanna go LIVE cause I was told that s how u get seen but I haven't had a chance yet...
I haven't been on free chat sites in years so I m not too excited about it..
If I don t get money that way then I m giving up..lol
I m also trying fansly and it s DEAD, even worst, not even one follower and I post few previews..
kortneykay;3303997 wrote:You Don't have to do free chat, though. They have a private only option you log that in all day and whoever wants to see you has a pay wall like AW and IMLive. If they see you online and are curious they'll come in or follow you anyway because you're active. No free chat necessary. Regs tend to tip a lot during my lives (I have a few who like humiliation or findom) so we do the show live for bigger tips vs my pvt rate otherwise I'd never do free. Plus its good to let them see how hot you are for the day for a few before you stay in pvt IMHO, lol.

Fansly may take a few months. I posted 1 pic then forgot but over 3 months I totally forgot about it and didn't check my inbox and had tips and 30ish followers so keep at it. Lastly this isn't a site where a lot of clients come to you. I make bank on messenger because I set a ptv on every interaction but message ALL my followers, first. Free to see but not free to respond. Pics are ptv too and they'll unlock them. You have to make first contact. They can also take you pvt live on messenger (only they can enter)which you can keep logged in like no free chat pvt as well and you get a pop up to accept pvts.
WonderWoman0642;3304009 wrote:^This is really helpful, thanks!
laurielegs;3304324 wrote:OMG last night I tried the private only option and was pleasantly surprised that I got shows! It was awesome. Reminded me of the Ifriends glory days lol! Definitely using this feature more in future.

Also I discovered the pricing for the video call feature (which has cam2cam) is priced separately from going private from live (where there is no cam2cam). Pricing for video calls is inside the 3 little dots on the right and pricing for privates while streaming is inside settings tab.

I may do a lower price for streaming privates and upcharge for cam2cam video calls.
laurielegs;3304419 wrote:This is my dream site now. Last night I streamed in free chat for awhile and pulled in over $400. I don't usually make that much money with so little effort so I'm hoping I can repeat that often. (Didn't stream in public, set the stream locked to only followers and subscribers) and it was a totally different experience because of the available features. The minute anyone gets rude I can either block them from my stream or mute them so they would have to go private to talk to me lmao. Also if they are super rude I make it so they have to pay to message me on the site. I love that.

Also since they have to become a follower to see your video feed, they are immediately added to your mailing list so that when you send out paid content they get it right in their inbox! It's so valuable to have that feature because you can quickly build a large mailing list of customers to sell to who already like you and will probably buy.

After I streamed for awhile I went to "private only" chat and was surprised to still get privates (not as many as being in free chat, but several). It's so nice to have that available.

Also their support changes things really often when suggestions are made, responds quickly and *shock* actually read what questions I ask and answer them.

I'm in danger of depending on the site too much because of the high percentage and all the features but I just could not make myself log into Streamate last night after being spoiled by the high percentages and being able to make money with the private only feature. Also really really wish we could mute guys on Streamate instead of having only the option to ban them. It's awesome to shut them up but they can still spend.
WonderWoman0642;3304693 wrote:It sounds like this is great for live streaming. Curious, if anyone is selling clips/individual posts on here? Trying to come up with a plan. There are so many features, I think I need to dedicate a day to Loyal Fans. There is a youtube channel too. I'm going to check out the interview with Larkin Love.
laurielegs;3304709 wrote:I sell gifs and audio clips in my individual posts. I make about a third of my money from followers buying gifs and from subscribers and followers buying videos. I'm in the process of uploading my entire video catalog to my profile.
SuperPookie;3304740 wrote:I'll check out the YouTube channel as a last ditch effort to get something going on here as well. I've got like 40 videos and have never sold one, have live streamed and not made a dime and last time not only did I not make any money but I didn't even gain followers. In an hour I had two members come in my room and they were both beggars. It's funny how experiences can be so totally different.
I will say the layout is nice, the few times I've contacted support they have been polite and I do not experience glitches.
leiaswift;3305640 wrote:I started on Loyalfans recently and I'm happy to report that it's going great so far �� I made $33 from internal traffic on the first day - I'm impressed! A lot of tools and options for all types of adult creators in a way that seems to blend "Only Fans" timeline look, video / content sales, texting / PMs, live streams and a generous 80% ���� I'm going to start experimenting with doing live streams there and see how it goes but I thought it was definitely worth writing home about so far �� and would love to hear more about others experiences with the platform ���� https://www.loyalfans.com/LeiaSwift
MissAdriana;3305813 wrote:OMG 100% payout so exciting hope I can make something of it this time
laurielegs;3306005 wrote:I feel really stupid right now lol.

Just for future reference the site time is based on UTC time which was clearly stated in the email about the 100%. I overlooked that and almost everything I made today was after the 100%, ugh... Next time I will pay more attention.
seashell;3306010 wrote:Damn I wish I would've signed up sooner! I'm just now hopping on this site, lol
JustMilfnAround;3306069 wrote:Setting up now since SM is sinking like the Titanic..... So far I love the interface - they approved me in 10 minutes! Video uploads are easy, quick and smooth. Love how it is like a combo OF and camsite. YOU can decide if you want to deal with free chat or not. I'm stoked - will probably stream there tomorrow :)
SuperPookie;3306134 wrote:I watched the videos, streamed for another hour in public chat not followers only and made 0 money and got no new followers. I give up. I'm not deleting my account but I'm not going to put anymore effort into it unless something changes.
MissAdriana;3306136 wrote:^ I don't get the internal traffic a lot of other models talk about.. I have to drive my own 100%

Double UGH for me too .. didnt have that great of a day .. i guess that's why they knew they could afford to give us 100% on sucha bad day
WonderWoman0642;3306176 wrote:Yeah, I'm keeping mine as another egg just in case. I have a few followers, but no one has actually purchased anything. I will keep posting videos on the video store for now. Hopefully things will pick up for us!
Cutie101;3306360 wrote:I LOOOOOOOOVE the tip sounds during live sessions!!! Damn I can't get enough of them hahaha!
honeybirdette;3306363 wrote:will people be able to see me if im live on cam and decide if they want to spend or sub? or will they only be able to see me if they already follow/subscribe to me?
Cutie101;3306373 wrote:Depends on how you set your stream. You can set it for public, followers and subscribers, or just subscribers.
The best for atracting traffic is the "followers and subscribers" version, because they click on the stream to see you, in the live list and they get a message like "follow to see the stream" and they instantly follow you that way and see your stream.
I have followers that spend but never subbed, lol.

And for those, you have automated messages of all kind: Go to EDIT PROFILE-> MESSAGES -> MESSAGES AUTOMATION
And there you're setting automated messages for any type of user (guest, followers, subscribers). For example, I have an automation message for when a non follower follows me (he gets a free pic and a text with the benefits he gets if he subscribes) and for when a follower subscribes (with a free clip as a welcome gift and a welcome message). But you have more options like that, for when they tip, when they buy a video, etc etc.
MissAdriana;3306390 wrote:I like the private request sound too LOL reminds me of the airport in a good way
melanielive;3307230 wrote:Thank u so much for the tips! ( Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in over a month..lol)
From what I was reading sounds like it s better to live for followers and subs ( that way they have to start following me to see me) than public like I was doing...
I ll start doing that and hopefully make some $$ cause those days I went live it was all time wasters, chatty guys talking about flying me over to Vegas and bs like that..lol
Cutie101;3310410 wrote:Has anyone experienced a poor audience with live sessions this month? I have been struggling a lot since the start of December, I usually notice the traffic by the followers I get and this month is crazy, barely any new followers! I don't understand...
Weird weird...
kortneykay;3310445 wrote:^^^This whole month has been inside Satan's butthole because it's been nothing but shit for everyone it seems.
MissAdriana;3310619 wrote:Usually I get a lot more shows just being live this month has been like nothing. I might stop splitting on here as much because it was a waste of time for december
WonderWoman0642;3313774 wrote:I started selling a few videos (from the video store) and photo sets from my feed. Nothing major but I'm going to post more of my content on there. I also noticed a few guys who buy my content on ManyVids are now following me on LoyalFans. It'll be interesting to see how this site takes off. I love the high payout but I find the features to be a bit overwhelming. Then again, I'm more focused on selling content and customs right now.
emotionalrescue;3313880 wrote:I'm starting an account here without promoting it anywhere else. I'll report my findings.

First impressions : approval of account was extremely fast, it only took a few minutes.

I have not streamed yet. I just added one picture and I have 5 fans, some reactions and a comment to my pic. I will be streaming today and I'll report back.
Tea4Me;3313910 wrote:Just wanted to chime in to say I LOVE Loyalfans! Videos, subscriptions, TIPS, great support, 80% commission--love it! And I see an awful lot of other C4S studios on there too. I love the fact that you can monetize everything! Messages, posts & more.
Cutie101;3313940 wrote:I love it too, especially because it has internal traffic, it's not like OF. I am glad that major creators are coming around, because they bring a whole lot of traffic with them! I saw Amouranth joining and I was happy about that! :)))
emotionalrescue;3313988 wrote:I noticed that also, Cutie. I even went to check if it was really her, and I noticed she promotes LoyalFans as her platform of choice, which is awesome. Also an additional thank you Cutie, it's because you mentioned LoyalFans in my Imlive post that I learned about it.

I didn't have much time to stream yesterday because I was caught in privates on a different site, so I was only on for 1-2h. That being said, I am pleasantly surprised. I have legit been dreaming about an all inclusive platform like this, I can't tell you how many times I've wished to monetize messages on other cam sites.

That being said, I will give it my time and effort and content. It is worth it just for the percentages alone.

Tea4Me
Reactions:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:21 am

I see all the previous posts were from Stripperweb, so I wanted to post something new.

If you are a clip producer and on another platform (like C4S), I encourage you to open a store on Loyalfans. (I am not associated with them in any way, other than being on there myself). The 80% commission is awesome and they do have some internal traffic. They don't have categories or top lists and such as it's not primarily a clip site, but definitely worth adding as another income stream.

Also, does anyone know if Neil is part owner of Loyalfans? I heard/read that somewhere and I can't confirm it. I know a few people from C4S are at LF now, such as Andrew.

Two other things I want to mention...... you can earn a 5% commission from anyone who signs up using your referral link. So if someone signs up and spends on another creator on the site, *you* earn 5% of the sale. And, they are always updating the site and are usually pretty quick to fix something if there is an issue. Which is refreshing! lol

I've only been on it for a few months now, but I really love the site!

PS--Thanks MOD for starting this thread!

LilithsBitch
Reactions:

Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:10 pm

Thanks for posting the info everyone, and Tea4Me for the new post. I had signed up when OF nearly blew up in a bad way but I abandoned it a year or so ago when it didn't get much traction. I'm ready to try again...sort of. I like the setup better than OF.

Spemily
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:47 pm

I'm still disturbed by the fact that LoyalFans doesn't follow their own terms of service AT ALL. There are multiple accounts whose entire output is diaper/shit/piss content or hypno content when both of those are listed as being against the rules. Reporting the content just leads to radio silence and nothing happening.

I don't really know what is going on behind the scenes, obviously, but it just seems like LF is ripe for suddenly losing the ability to take credit cards.

emotionalrescue
Reactions:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:59 am

I’m back here to report the fact that I had my first 500$ day in about 3hours. I’ve been looking for something to replace shitty Imlive with and I finally found it. Can’t thank all the girls who contributed to this thread enough. No more putting up with 27% and 12%. I hope 50% and up become the norm.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:21 pm

Spemily wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:47 pm I'm still disturbed by the fact that LoyalFans doesn't follow their own terms of service AT ALL. There are multiple accounts whose entire output is diaper/shit/piss content or hypno content when both of those are listed as being against the rules. Reporting the content just leads to radio silence and nothing happening.

I don't really know what is going on behind the scenes, obviously, but it just seems like LF is ripe for suddenly losing the ability to take credit cards.
As far as hypno content, nearly all clip sites do allow it as long as you don't use the word hypnosis in the description and call it mesmerize instead. As far as I know the only clip site that does allow you to call it hypnosis is Niteflirt (puzzling how they get away with it, perhaps an overseas biller).

I think peeing is also allowed on a lot of sites that take MC and Visa but it can only be peeing and not onto another person or into mouths. The poo content is a violation as far as I can tell. I don't know any site that uses a USA biller that takes major CCs that can bill for that.