The LoyalFans Thread

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:16 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:56 pm If you're a content creator using LoyalFans, how are things going? Are you using the platform exclusively to sell clips? Or are you strictly live streaming from their platform?

I ask all of this because they seem to be growing while other platforms are taking a nose dive.
I left (me slacking) and came back recently and it's going okay. Made a few hundred n my DMs from clients I lost contact with who found me before LF. I'm live streaming and in my DMs to make money, only. I'll tell you that one of the reasons they're growing is the hands on tutorials and guest interviews/tutorials, and the fact that they actually give a shit about us Models.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:36 am

This site makes me depressed.
I know there is money to be made but not by me. I'm pretty sure I've made under $100 all year. Probably under $50 tbh and that is with someone using it to pay for a Skype show.
I just want to run it as a cam site and sell a few videos occasionally.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:39 pm

I'm familiar with their platform and have communications with their people's but I personally haven't used them. Therefore any other input on their platform is appreciated because a genuine user experience helps so much.

What I'm noticing are:

-They don't have arbitrary rules that prevent "taboo" artist from making money.
-The TOS is a bit more clear when it pertains to the actual Terms Of Service.

To be clear when we say TOS OR TERMS OF SERVICE, what we mean is:

We as a community are referencing contractual agreements created by camsites/clipsites. It's the fine print that most folks overlook.

Many of us here are seasoned professionals and forget about the small things.

Please stop lurking and get to work participating
KortneyKay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:16 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:56 pm If you're a content creator using LoyalFans, how are things going? Are you using the platform exclusively to sell clips? Or are you strictly live streaming from their platform?

I ask all of this because they seem to be growing while other platforms are taking a nose dive.
I left (me slacking) and came back recently and it's going okay. Made a few hundred n my DMs from clients I lost contact with who found me before LF. I'm live streaming and in my DMs to make money, only. I'll tell you that one of the reasons they're growing is the hands on tutorials and guest interviews/tutorials, and the fact that they actually give a shit about us Models.

Spemily
Reactions:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:26 pm

Does anyone know if LoyalFans allows creators to have more than one account?

space_cowgirl
Reactions:

Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:44 pm

They do, yes, just sign up with another email address.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:46 am

In you guys opinion is it better to stream under follow to view or completely public?
I've been having it a requirement to follow but sometimes I go days without anyone even saying anything . I've been splitting it with other sites.
One good thing is that I have began to sell a few videos now and then as long as I upload regularly which is nice as before I was getting nothing at all.
Is it a definite requirement to buy a dongle to use the Lovense?

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:27 pm

SuperPookie wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:46 am In you guys opinion is it better to stream under follow to view or completely public?
I've been having it a requirement to follow but sometimes I go days without anyone even saying anything . I've been splitting it with other sites.
One good thing is that I have began to sell a few videos now and then as long as I upload regularly which is nice as before I was getting nothing at all.
Is it a definite requirement to buy a dongle to use the Lovense?
I feel public is better in the sense that they'll get to see what you look like, and then follow you based off what they saw. It might also convert sales that same shift. Yeah, LF is strange. It comes in spurts. Some weeks it's busy, lately I've noticed it's slowed down. My regulars spend but not too many new customers lately.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:14 am

Thank you Kortney! I've been watching the tutorials on live streaming there but they're so generic.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:09 pm

I started to watch the tutorials and basically said fuck it! They were too basic but I was mostly interested in how to maneuver the platform. Those were the tutorials I watched before I got bored and figured it out for myself.
SuperPookie wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:14 am Thank you Kortney! I've been watching the tutorials on live streaming there but they're so generic.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:18 am

Do the hashtags work on regular posts versus non selling posts?
Like if I tagged #assworship #strapon etc etc by typing it out when not selling a video will that help new customers find me?