What Are The Best Clip Sites For Cammodels & Adult Content Creators?

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:03 pm

I just checked Twitter and there's only a few people advertising APclips account. I honestly have never heard much about them. With that said I don't believe them to be scam? They just may not have enough people to handle admin duties. Or there was something about your documents that didn't want to approve. For instance some platforms won't work with certain countries and unfortunately they don't always explain that.
Rene wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:39 pm So i registered on apclips.com ,sent them my documents - 14 days ago and since then ghosttown... i wrote them email and no response... From my perspective it looks like a scam and i dont feel comfortable,that i sent them my personal informations... anyone have some closer info on those sites?

Rene
Reactions:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:37 am

I hope , you are right, cause im european , so they maybe working with usa only..i saw girls adding videos there...
But its really unprofessional to ignore a person, who just sent you sensitive informations... I will be careful next time. Scammers are everywhere. Thx for reply!