FairPay : Up to 92.5% commission on your sales

If you're an affiliate or company owner who'd like to connect with performers, this section is for you. Promote your services here. Please do not spam the section.
GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:36 am

Hello everyone,

Some of you might remember me from IndieBill, which I launched 6-7 years ago and operated for some time πŸ™‚

I am posting to promote FairPay, an adult-friendly payment processing solution that we'll launch in April.
https://gofairpay.com/

FairPay will allow you to sell videos, photos, live shows (Skype/Discord), customs, Snapchat, receive donations, and more.

We will pay up to 92.5% on your sales. No gimmicks, no tricks; it is not a limited-time offer, and you do not need to refer friends πŸ‘

Here are some examples of transactions:
πŸ‘‰ on a $20 purchase from a customer, you will earn $18.01 (90.49%)
πŸ‘‰ on a $50 purchase, you will earn $45.89 (91.80%)
πŸ‘‰ on a $100 purchase, you will earn $92.20 (92.20%)
πŸ‘‰ on a $250 purchase, you will earn $184.82 (92.41%)

Your earnings will be chargeback protected, and payouts will be weekly on Tuesdays in the currency of your choice (among 20+).

You will be able to process daily, weekly, and monthly recurring payments.

We will provide you with a one-page shop that's easy to set up to share all your links (including other adult sites) and FairPay products.

At launch, we will only process 3D Secure Card Payments. 3D Secure means your customers will have to confirm their payments by either entering a code or confirming on their phone (only for the first payment in case of a subscription).

We will not bring you new customers: we are building a payment processing solution for you to send your customers. For example, if your username is PatriciaXXX, you will have a nice URL: fairpay.to/PatriciaXXX

Joining will be free, and all of our fees are listed on our pricing page.
https://gofairpay.com/pricing.html

If you like what you read, please join our mailing list so that we can notify you at the launch! Also, each signup makes the team super happy and motivated πŸ’ͺ

We're hoping to build a great tool for all the adult entrepreneurs out there and looking forward to hearing from you ❀

πŸ‘‰ https://gofairpay.com/

Jolie
Reactions:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:58 am

Could you please tell if the customer will have to make an account? Or it will work as at indiebill that the customer will need only to enter his credit card details?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:53 pm

Jolie wrote: ↑Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:58 am Could you please tell if the customer will have to make an account? Or it will work as at indiebill that the customer will need only to enter his credit card details?
Hey @Jolie that's a great question. We have a mention feature here on the site where you can also directly drop a members name into a post. This way they will get an immediate notification letting them know that you've interacted with their post.

Just type @ and then immediately afterwards begin to add their name. Be patient because sometimes it can take a few seconds to register.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:54 pm

I just realized that you can't do more than one mention per post. Right now I'm going to take a look to see if I can tweak this. Hopefully @GeraldFairPay will pop in soon.

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:08 am

Jolie wrote: ↑Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:58 am Could you please tell if the customer will have to make an account? Or it will work as at indiebill that the customer will need only to enter his credit card details?
Hello Jolie,

Sorry for the delay - I was so sure I activated email notifications for all replies, but it seems like not.

Customers will not need to make an account to make a one-time purchase (for example buying a video or a live show) - just like on IndieBill they will be able to simply put an email for us to send the receipt.

However, if they want to subscribe (for example to give you a daily tribute or get your Snapchat) then they will need to make an account. This is so that they can manage their subscriptions.

Let me know if you have more questions :)

Jolie
Reactions:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:33 pm

@GeraldFairPay

I guess it is typo.

on a $250 purchase, you will earn $184.82 (92.41%)

laurielegs
Reactions:

Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:05 pm

What payout methods will be available for receiving our earnings?

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:43 am

Jolie wrote: ↑Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:33 pm @GeraldFairPay

I guess it is typo.

on a $250 purchase, you will earn $184.82 (92.41%)
Oh yes, I am so sorry! These are the earnings on a $200 purchase!

On a $250 purchase, earnings would be $231.135 (92.45%) - thank you for correcting me.

laurielegs wrote: ↑Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:05 pm What payout methods will be available for receiving our earnings?
Hello Laurie, at launch, if everything goes well, we should have Paxum, CosmoPayment, SEPA transfers (in EU), ACH transfers (USA), and SWIFT Transfers (worldwide but more expensive).

I say if everything goes well because securing financial partners for adult companies is always long and arduous, so we're on it, and we hope to have this setup by launch. If not, we'll keep working on it until we have it.

If there are new solutions for payouts that we are unaware of, please do share them with us! :)

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:47 am

Hello everyone,

Our development work is progressing nicely, and so far, we feel we are on time :)

I want to share a couple of screenshots of the design we are implementing.

One screenshot is about the profile page, where your customers can see all the products you sell publicly. The other screenshot is the product page for a live show.

I hope you like it; don't hesitate to share if you have some feedback! I wish you all a great day πŸ’ͺ

edit: I am having some issues sharing attachments here. At least, I cannot see them on my post (even though I can see them attached when editing). Here is a link to view: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HrQ ... sp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:03 pm

GeraldFairPay wrote: ↑Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:47 am Hello everyone,

Our development work is progressing nicely, and so far, we feel we are on time :)

I want to share a couple of screenshots of the design we are implementing.

One screenshot is about the profile page, where your customers can see all the products you sell publicly. The other screenshot is the product page for a live show.

I hope you like it; don't hesitate to share if you have some feedback! I wish you all a great day πŸ’ͺ

edit: I am having some issues sharing attachments here. At least, I cannot see them on my post (even though I can see them attached when editing). Here is a link to view: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HrQ ... sp=sharing
I can see your post. Please send me a message with your feedback. πŸ’—