FairPay : Up to 92.5% commission on your sales

If you're an affiliate or company owner who'd like to connect with performers, this section is for you. Promote your services here. Please do not spam the section.
GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:23 pm

Hello πŸ‘‹

I hope you all enjoyed an amazing weekend! :)

Today I'd love to ask you how you like websites to present you. According to you, are some websites presenting you and your interest much better than others?

We were looking at quite a few adult sites recently, and it seems they mostly allow discovering models based on language, physical appearance, and a few fetishes. We hope to introduce a longer fetish list and a personality component to search, in the hope that it would help create connections.

I'd love to hear your insights on the subject: once customers are on the site discovering new models, how can we increase the chances that the right customer finds you? :)

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:30 am

Hello πŸ‘‹

Two tiny changes regarding pricing based on feedback we received:

1) The Service Fee becomes $0.70 + 2.5% of the shopping cart amount.

πŸ‘‰ All the examples of transactions I provided in the original post remain correct. For instance, on a $100 sale, you will earn $92.20.
πŸ‘‰ When customers purchase content for which the price does not end with a 0, they will pay a few cents more (and you will earn the same).

We've made this change so that it is simpler for everyone to calculate the Service Fee πŸ‘

-> Read more on the Service Fee in our Help Center.

2) The Rolling Reserve becomes 9% of Sales Volume instead of 10% of Earnings.

πŸ‘‰ This is a bit less than before
πŸ‘‰ For example, on a $100 sale, you earn $92.20, and $83.20 is paid the following Tuesday / $9 is paid 180 days later.

We've also made this change so that it is simpler for everyone to calculate the Rolling Reserve. We are still hoping and negotiating to have the Rolling Reserve amount significantly reduced before launch πŸ‘
-> Read more on the Rolling Reserve in our Help Center

I wish you all a great day! 🌟

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:48 am

Hello everyone,

We're developing the features for selling Snapchat at the moment:

- The user experience for the customers (before & after purchase)
- A simple todo list system for you to keep track of which customers to add and which customers to remove

If you sell your Snapchat, we would love to hear from you!

Please share with us sites that get this right or how to make it the most efficient for you to use daily. Please share with us anything that annoys you when selling your Snapchat nowadays, and we will use it to make FairPay better :)

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:42 am

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹

It has been some time since I last posted, and I would like to update you all.

Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to launch in April as originally announced. I am sorry that we were overconfident - I believe we should be able to launch end of May instead πŸ™

On the bright side, the site is really coming together nicely - it is just taking a bit longer. We're hard at work every day and really looking forward to showing you all what we have created.

For those who have known IndieBill, I can say with confidence that FairPay on day 1 will be way better than IndieBill ever was!🀩

Eudial
Reactions:
Thu May 04, 2023 9:37 pm

GeraldFairPay wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:42 am Hello everyone πŸ‘‹

It has been some time since I last posted, and I would like to update you all.

Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to launch in April as originally announced. I am sorry that we were overconfident - I believe we should be able to launch end of May instead πŸ™

On the bright side, the site is really coming together nicely - it is just taking a bit longer. We're hard at work every day and really looking forward to showing you all what we have created.

For those who have known IndieBill, I can say with confidence that FairPay on day 1 will be way better than IndieBill ever was!🀩
I'm excited for the sites opening, I loved indiebill and seeing how sextpanther no longer allows for tipping for shows/ audio calls (their former main selling point lmao) I have a list of regulars waiting for the start up.

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Thu May 25, 2023 5:04 am

Hello everyoneπŸ‘‹

I am pleased to announce that FairPay v1 is almost ready. We are mostly polishing the site now, waiting for the processing bank to give us the green light.

As soon as the bank gives us the green light, we will launch and open signing up to everyone.

The bank would love to see some real content to speed up its review process. Unfortunately, we haven't got any since we are not operating yet.

Would you like to sign up for FairPay, be among the first to join, give us a hand, and have our team help you set up delightful pages?

It would be of tremendous help to usπŸ™ If you are interested, you can reach out here, on our support, or directly by email to gerald@gofairpay.com

I wish you all a great day! :)

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:39 am

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹

We are running late for the launch because getting vetted by payment solutions is taking longer than anticipated. We've had several changes to implement, and we're hoping for a positive answer next week.

Besides payment processing, the rest of the site is ready for launch. You can sign up already and set up your account (including ID verification) if you wish. If you do so, you will be able to sell as soon as we get payment processing!

πŸ‘‰ https://fairpay.network/sign-up/

I also have one great piece of news to share!

πŸ‘‰ We are removing the rolling reserve system altogether! Originally, about 10% of your earnings would be paid 6 months later (not that we wanted to, but we did not have a choice economically). However, we're using the delay time to improve FairPay, and we got this system gone before launch!! :)

Three other noteworthy news:

πŸ‘‰ We meant to process only 3D Secure payments to avoid most chargebacks. Unfortunately, it is impossible because some old cards still don't have the feature. Therefore, we've added the ability to process non-3D Secure payments (only when the card is not eligible for 3D S). In that case, the payment processing fee will be 8% instead of 5% to reflect the additional risks.

πŸ‘‰ We decided against working with Paxum. We noted many issues between Paxum and its users, and Paxum is amid a couple of scandals indicating possible low safety standards. We intend to compensate by offering alternatives so everyone can cost-effectively get his earnings.

πŸ‘‰ For payouts, at launch, we will have CosmoPayment + SEPA + wires. We should also have ACH, US checks, and Yoursafe cards (we are being vetted currently).

Don't hesitate if you have any questions! Hopefully, the next post will be to announce that we are live :)

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:41 am

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹

We're still working on FairPay and had to make some changes due to banks' requirements.

πŸ‘‰ FairPay will launch with support for donations & video sales only.

πŸ‘‰ Live shows have been momentarily removed until we build our own chatroom. By the end of August, selling live shows (not on Skype) should be possible. We're doing our best to roll out a high-quality chatroom quickly.

πŸ‘‰ Some other products have been momentarily removed while we improve them (sexting, phone sex, customs).

You can already upload videos up to 5 GB to FairPay, and create product pages to sell them. Selling multiple videos via the same product page (bundle) is possible.

If you're interested in FairPay, you'd be doing us a huge favor if you could join, activate your account, and create some video products. We're currently being reviewed by banks, and they ask for some more content before giving us the green light.

We've taken longer than anticipated because we had to make quite some changes. However, we are very close to launch now; we are expecting our approval any day.

I wish you all a great day and a great summer πŸ˜ƒ

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:16 am

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹

We had to wait all summer for bank approvals to come through. They were full on πŸ–οΈ and not very πŸ’Ό.

Fortunately, with the holiday season ending, our applications were finally reviewed and approved! I am glad to announce 3 banks approved FairPay. We are integrating their technology to launch as soon as possible (~1-2 weeks).

Unfortunately, we could not get as good a startup deal as originally promised. While this does not impact our rates (working with FairPay will remain just as profitable to you), it increases the time between a sale and the money being in your account in 2 ways:

1) We had to reinstate a 5% Rolling Reserve, meaning 5% of your sales are paid out 180 days later (they sit with the banks in the meantime).

2) We will payout 16 days in arrears, meaning that if you sell today, your earnings (except for the 5% above) will be available for payout 16 days later.

We have to do this because we give you the best commission possible on your sales. So, unlike sites taking a 20%+ cut, we have to wait for the banks to send the money to us before we can send it to you.

We eventually aim for 0% Rolling Reserve and 7 days in arrears payouts. As we grow stronger, we will be able to negotiate better deals with banks and improve our terms accordingly. The same will apply to our fees.

Here is a detailed example of a $100 sale with FairPay:

- You receive a $100 donation via 3D Secure payment on Friday, September 1, 2023
- Factoring in our Service Fee, your customer pays $103.20
- Our payment processing fee is 5% = $5
- $5 goes to Rolling Reserve and will become available for payout 180 days later on Wednesday, February 28, 2024
- $100 donation - $5 Rolling Reserve - $5 Payment Processing Fee = $90. So $90 is in arrears and will become available for payout 16 days later on Sunday, September 17, 2023
- We payout every Tuesday, so on Tuesday, September 19, 2023, you receive a $90 payment (plus the earnings of other sales if applicable)
- On Wednesday, February 28, 2024, your $5 in Rolling Reserve becomes available for payout
- Tuesday, March 5, 2024, is a payout day, so you receive the $5 that was in the Rolling Reserve (plus the earnings of other sales if applicable)

πŸ‘‰ In total, your customer spent $103.20, and you earned $95. That is a 92.05% commission on your sale.

πŸ‘‰ If you would have made the same sale with an 80% commission website, you would have earned $82.56 instead.

Please note that even though the rolling reserve takes a long time, you will still receive $90 fast instead of $82.56, which is already 9% more money for you.

I hope it all makes sense, and I am available to answer any question you may have here or on our live chat directly.

I will be posting again when we are live, and you can sign up :)

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:19 pm

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹

Great news! FairPay is live! πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰ You can sign up at https://fairpay.network/sign-up/ (it's free)

We intend to build the best place for you to sell to your customers. We believe you should not have to decide between paying a 20%+ commission on your sales or using gift cards or mainstream solutions like PayPal, which are inefficient and risky.

We believe you should be able to send all your customers to one place, no matter where they are, how they would like to pay, and what type of product you are selling. We believe such a place's commission should be between 5 and 10% - no more - this is FairPay! 🌟

With FairPay, when your customer pays (with 3D Secure):
πŸ‘‰ $25, you make $22.52 (90.08% of your customer's spending)
πŸ‘‰ $50, you make $45.69 (91.38% of your customer's spending)
πŸ‘‰ $100, you make $92.03 (92.03% of your customer's spending)

These earnings are chargeback protected!

If your customer's card is not eligible for 3D Secure (rare), our payment processing fee goes from 5% to 8%, and there is no chargeback protection.

Here is a quick recap of our features:
πŸ‘‰ Free responsive Store Page + link aggregator.
πŸ‘‰ Take payments up to 300 Euros or US Dollars.
πŸ‘‰ Sell videos (including custom videos)
πŸ‘‰ Receive donations
πŸ‘‰ Chargeback protection
πŸ‘‰ Recurring payments (daily, weekly, and monthly, for donations only at launch)
πŸ‘‰ Customers can pay without creating an account (except for subscriptions)
πŸ‘‰ Run special offers to select customers (you can share FairPay products privately)
πŸ‘‰ Payout methods: SEPA (in many currencies), ACH, CosmoPayment, YourSafe, and SWIFT transfers
πŸ‘‰ Weekly payouts (16 days in arrears)

If you want additional info, we have a detailed Help Center at www.help.gofairpay.com

Of course, feel free to reach out to us via email or our live chat bubble. We will be happy to help! 😊

Coming soon:

Here are the features we are currently working on that will be live in the coming weeks:
πŸ‘‰ Multi-store management so that you can operate multiple stores from 1 FairPay account
πŸ‘‰ Live stream manager so that you can sell live shows
πŸ‘‰ Selling pictures (prerecorded & customs)
πŸ‘‰ Crypto payments for customers
πŸ‘‰ We will have an affiliate program very soon to refer other sellers

Trust issues:

Working with a new site takes trust, and you are right to be wary if you are.

When this new site offers a great deal, it takes even more trust: is the deal offered by FairPay too good to be true? Can you trust that FairPay will stay in business?

At FairPay, we believe trust boils down to 2 things:
1) Do you trust the people?
2) Do you trust the system?

And so we would like to share some information on both.

Who is behind FairPay?

The CEO of FairPay (me) is Gerald BILLOIR. Previously, I created IndieBill/getindiebill.com (the buyer shut it down a few years ago), and my company bought and operated cammodeldirectory.com (it was sold again since then).

Both websites always honored their commitments. Everybody got paid all of their earnings, and there were no major issues (you could check reviews on WeCamGirls or past forum threads if you would like the opinions of fellow content creators).

When creating IndieBill about 8 years ago, we raised the bar on commissions: we were taking only ~15% and offering chargeback protection, while the other sites used to take even more than they do now.

I always believed IndieBill should aim to take only a 5 to 8% commission on sales, but my partners and investors disagreed (which played a big part in my decision to sell). With FairPay, I intend to make this vision come true. πŸ’ͺ

Is FairPay's business model sustainable?

As you can see from the calculations I posted at the beginning of this post, FairPay takes a commission of 8 to 10% per sale.

It is much less than other adult sites, which generally take a 20%+ commission on your sales. We can achieve this through a combination of factors:

1) We, the founders, have all the skills required to develop and operate FairPay
2) We are not greedy; we look toward the long-term
3) We love tech, and we strive to work with modern, cost-efficient solutions
4) We have investors

After paying for payment processing costs, FairPay makes about a 2% gross margin per sale. It may not look like much compared to other adult businesses, but it is quite a lot compared to many mainstream businesses!

Last but not least, we believe the way forward to offer the best commissions is to charge you for what you use - no more, no less. That is why we have some minor side fees to cover our extra costs depending on your usage (for example, we charge you 0.80€ when issuing a SEPA payout).

We actually intend to lower our fees further as we grow and scale!

We hope you will love working with us; we have been preparing FairPay for a little over 8 months now and are super excited to unveil it! 😊

Don't hesitate if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you ❀️