FairPay : Up to 92.5% commission on your sales

If you're an affiliate or company owner who'd like to connect with performers, this section is for you. Promote your services here. Please do not spam the section.
GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:29 am

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹,

We've added a referral program to FairPay. So, if you use FairPay and like it, you can refer other content creators and earn money on their sales.

We pay 1% of referred content creator sales during 12 months. The earnings are added to your payout.

You will find your referral link in the Referral Program section.
FairPayReferralProgram.png
You can find more info regarding our referral program in the Help Center
πŸ‘‰ FairPay Referral Program

I wish you all an excellent day! 🌟
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:17 am

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹

We now have a Magic Onboarding program for C4S, MV, LoyalFans, and IWC users!

If you have a store on one of those sites, we can help you create your FairPay store and do the heavy lifting (uploading all videos and creating all the products).

We understand that creating a new store on a new site can be daunting with tens, hundreds, or sometimes even thousands of products.

Now, you can simply ask us, and we'll do it for you. It's free.

If you are interested, email me at gerald @gofairpay.com, or drop us a message in our live chat directly :)

I wish you an excellent day!

Ps: we're also coming up with new themes for stores and adding filters to help your customers discover your content

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:17 am

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹

We now have a Magic Onboarding program for C4S, MV, LoyalFans, and IWC users!

If you have a store on one of those sites, we can help you create your FairPay store and do the heavy lifting (uploading all videos and creating all the products).

We understand that creating a new store on a new site can be daunting with tens, hundreds, or sometimes even thousands of products.

Now, you can simply ask us, and we'll do it for you. It's free.

If you are interested, email me at gerald @gofairpay.com, or drop us a message in our live chat directly :)

I wish you an excellent day!

Ps: we're also coming up with new themes for stores and adding filters to help your customers discover your content

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:56 am

Ugh take two on my post because it seems to have disappeared after I hit post lol.
So we can sell videos on your platform directly for a higher percentage?
Can we choose which videos are transferred?
What does it say on the bank deposit when payments are received from your company?

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:07 pm

Hello SuperPookie,

Yes absolutely, you can videos (including custom videos with us).

For each video you want to sell (or bundle of multiple videos) you create a product page. Your customers can purchase and you earn a super high commission (between 85% and 92% typically). We take care of delivering the video(s) after purchase.

You can also set up a store, it is optional but usually better so you have a place to present all your videos at once.

We just rehauled the store designs: https://staging.gofairpay.com/fairpayrocks

Now we have 4 themes with different colors and also optional filters in the store. At the time of my posting there's a little glitch with the URLs on the left, I will post again when it is fixed :)

For payouts we have ACH, SEPA, SWIFT, Cosmo, Paxum, and YourSafe!

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:46 pm

Sorry, I missed the last part of your message. On the bank deposit it is either SEGPAY*FairTech, or FairPay.

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:40 am

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹

Big update on FairPay today!

πŸ‘‰ Multi-Store Management: You can now operate multiple stores from the same FairPay account. Most convenient if you cater to different fetishes.

πŸ‘‰ Improved Store Design: We've rehauled our store design; it looks much better now! See for yourself: https://fairpay.network/fairpaydemo

πŸ‘‰ Filters: Filters are now available in store pages so that your customers can explore your content much easier (you can deactivate this feature if you wish)

πŸ‘‰ Choose your store colors: You can now choose the colors of your store among 4 different themes. Don't find a theme matching your brand? Just ask us! :)

We also have Paxum coming up as a payout method really soon!

I wish you all an excellent weekend!
Gerald

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:34 am

Hello πŸ‘‹,

Our store now features 8 different themes and you can check directly from our demo page!

πŸ‘‰ https://fairpay.to/fairpaydemo

We are also delivering our first stores replicated from existing stores on the biggest clip sites. It completely takes away all the initial set up from you, making it super easy to join FairPay and sell videos while earning 90%+ per sale :)

Reach out to us if you want one or have any questions! It's free.

Have a great day!
Gerald

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:02 am

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹,

We've made a few improvements to FairPay!

- Preview Videos: You can now add a preview video to your Products so that your customers can get a sneak peek before buying.

- Multiple Preview Images: You can now add multiple preview images to your Products, very useful to convey information visually (e.g. toys, additional pricing infos, etc.)

- Performance Improvements: Stores now load twice as fast! πŸ’ͺ

We are working on geo-blocking and live shows currently.

We look forward to working with you ❀️

Cheers,
Gerald @ FairPay

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:44 am

Thank you Gerald!