The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
User avatar
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1146
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: WorldWide
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 403 times
Gender:

Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:29 pm

Leave it to me to get back on Streamate during a contest week. I tested the waters on Saturday before the pay period ended and it was decent. I got back on during Sunday and it was aight until I snooped around. That's when I found out there was a contest. Before that I was content with my little earnings. 🤭

Shit is definitely different but I gotta put my blinders on and stay hopeful.


RedCandy
Newbie
Reactions:
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender:

Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:29 pm Leave it to me to get back on Streamate during a contest week. I tested the waters on Saturday before the pay period ended and it was decent. I got back on during Sunday and it was aight until I snooped around. That's when I found out there was a contest. Before that I was content with my little earnings. 🤭

Shit is definitely different but I gotta put my blinders on and stay hopeful.
Definitely different from 2022.. but 2023 was a lot of sitting as well with Light traffic. Sunday I did 12 hrs and made $828 on SM but it was regulars mostly saving the day. 10 pm -2 am is definitely a different beast from its hay day! Longs periods of no shows and very very light traffic. And Monday has changed so much! Was one of the best $$ days on SM! The game has definitely changed! Still good money in camming but definitely long sitting periods.


User avatar
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1146
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: WorldWide
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 403 times
Gender:

Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:07 pm

I worked a shift earlier today and there were some hiccups with members. After about two hours the messages weren't showing up and guys were getting booted.


User avatar
Genoveve
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 502
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 pm

^My messages just stopped working. The page won't load.


aka Genoveve
User avatar
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1146
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: WorldWide
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 403 times
Gender:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:41 pm

Welp! Streamate is down again. All morning members weren't able to go private or give gold. So perhaps they took it offline to do a reset?


User avatar
Genoveve
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 502
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:11 pm

^^Glad I didn't come on yesterday morning like I was planning.


aka Genoveve
SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:34 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 88 times

Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:19 am

Yesterday was a complete crap fest. Everything that could glitch did. I don't know what is going on with SM but it needs to stop :(.


evesixxx
Newbie
Reactions:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:27 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:38 am

SuperPookie wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:19 am Yesterday was a complete crap fest. Everything that could glitch did. I don't know what is going on with SM but it needs to stop :(.
I had the same experience yesterday


PinkDesire
Newbie
Reactions:
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:46 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 32 times
Gender:

Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:15 am

It all started a couple days before the contest.
evesixxx wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:38 am
SuperPookie wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:19 am Yesterday was a complete crap fest. Everything that could glitch did. I don't know what is going on with SM but it needs to stop :(.
I had the same experience yesterday


User avatar
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1146
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: WorldWide
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 403 times
Gender:

Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:20 am

Posted on Twitter the amount of times Streamate was offline in 2024

https://twitter.com/KitCatt3/status/178 ... HZ46Q&s=19


Post Reply