The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:53 pm

MissEgo;2144939 wrote:Same as the big MFC one - all your advice / tips / info so that it's all in one place. It's about time!!
I know VERY LITTLE about SM (which is short for Streamate), it's my backup backup backup site. So ladies, feel free to share some wisdom!
NO QUESTIONS HERE.

Model Tips
- Work out, Do your nails, your hair, get a better cam and good lighting. You WILL stand out if you present yourself well.
- Always treat your big tippers extra special by sending them mailings and don't forget to let them know that you'll be on.
- The only way for you to be at the top is: Adobe encoder, Mic, 5 star ratings (this is the most important and can get you to the #1 spot)
- Please please please don't show a boob, ass, or pussy for a private. They won't take you.
- It is not possible to change your username (but you can try emailing support and asking, just to be sure).
- It is possible to change your email (you'll have to contact support).
- Its generally not possible to rejoin SM after being released from a studio for one year (unless you're entering "Daily Pay".)
- Profit % rate is 35% of gross
- Keep your area clean and don't broadcast toys. Guys can get off just by looking at them.
- If you sign up for Streamate independently and with a studio at the same time, Streamate will accept your independent application over the studios.
- Upload more than four pictures.
- The men on streamate love different outfits and different toys, so now is a good time to invest in those. The more toys and outfits you have, the more shows you'll get.
- Experiment with different days and different times of day. Late Friday/Saturday night when the guys get back from drinking can be good. Weekends during the day time (esp. Sunday) are also good. Keep in mind what time it is in the US and UK; that is where most of your customers are from.
- You don't need to invest in outfits when you start out but atleast have nice almost matching bra and panties.
- Outfits are always great; experiment with different outfits to find what works for you.
- Proper internet is IMPORTANT, especially with the encoder. Playing youtube or pandora will slow it down.
- Never do anything you are not comfortable doing.
- Use as many of the available features as you can. Such as HD,encoder,audio,phone and now (maybe)party chat
- Make sure to change ur profile pic every week or 2 weeks to spice up ur profile more everytime
- Make sure to speak loud and clear-English speaking is needed if u want to make MORE $$
- Wear clothing that is bright-usually blk, flesh colored, or white doesnt show up well on cam (pinks, reds, greens, blues make u and ur background POP

Your Show
- Greet every single guy that comes in your room and talk to them like they are REAL people with feelings. Do not ask a guy to go private as soon as he comes into your room. These men want you to make them feel good. Start with emotional and then physical.
- If a guy has his cam on even though he looks like shit, make sure you tell him how good he looks. If he has a small cock, make sure you tell him how good his cock feels and how much you enjoy sucking it. Don't lie to him and tell him it's big because he knows that shit is small as hell. This particular advice is for ladies that do vanilla shows. Of course if you get a guy who's into small cock humiliation, you don't want to tell him his dick is big.
- When in group chat, make sure the guys know that there are others in the room. If they want you to do something specific like phone, they need to go exclusive. Do not do phone in group just talking to one guy. You ratings will drop and you will be very sorry.
- Encourage tips and don't beg.
- Don't be too talkative because it stops privates, but keep in mind that some like to get to know a girl first, and expect you to talk, talk, talk.
- Dont be afraid to change your prices for private/exclusive because their horny asses will pay.
- Don't be afraid to use the ban function on Streamate - when idiots waste your time in free chat, it distracts you from actual paying customers. Don't tolerate beggars.
- Block the time-wasters and bullshitters. There IS a difference between guys who come in for conversation and who (eventually) will become a paying regular...they don't ask you for freebies, they don't hog the attention and they are actually okay to talk to and help the flow of convo in the room.
- Work all angles! Cindi Cruz won't do anal without a 60 minute block for example. Some ladies offer only voyeur cam in group chat and xxx in exclusive chat.
- Respond to private messages even if the guy annoys you/ Don't be so quick to ban.
- Take advantage of exclusive chat (Make it at least a dollar more than your group chat) For example: $2.94 group/$3.94
- Always encourage gold.
- Although you have 29sec to get dressed its okay to position the cam up or down to freshen up.
- Don't be afraid to try something new! It's refreshing!
- Enable Block Sessions. I get a lot of guys buying the 15, 30 minute block sessions and if they leave early you still get paid for the whole 15 or whatever minutes.
- If u dont want peepers-change ur Premium Prvt rate to more than ur Exclusive Prvt rate
- To keep excitement in ur free chat, play some games with the customers, dance to ur fav music, enable Gold-Chat Party (if u have it)
- Make sure to set a sched in ur profile and STICK to it..u will get more regular customers that way
- Work for that 5-star rating by encouraging customers who paid to write a comment and rate u after their prvt

Techy Stuff
- Fix your cam, Get good lighting, get better internet connection so your cam doesn't jerk. I CANNOT stress this enough. Men are visual creatures. You do not want him to be just about to come and your cam freeze.
- Turn on mic. Guys love to hear you. If you do not have a mic, go now and buy one.
- The encoder works best with a desktop and the settings the SM tells you to use might not work so well unless you have top notch internet.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:42 am

ah my daily thread read of choice. SM thread is back!!
im excited to start off with a positive post!
I had a great night last night on SM , flowing traffic , raining money and super fun!

Sexyariel
Reactions:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:30 am

I wish I could say the same, bc just freeloaders, beggers and lurkers tonight for me. But as we all know, it will improve then. Just need to be patient and not getting upset.
I loved your thread 100k per year club, Bigbum! You need to start something like that here too. It such an inspiring thread for all of us

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:29 pm

Solid shift today. Decent traffic. Made goal in allotted time.

HotCultLeader
Reactions:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:35 pm

Going to try to make my (hopefully last) payout tonight. Wish me luck...

Im over the site. And I am so happy and grateful a different opportunity presented itself to me. I encourage all SM models to at least look into different avenues to make money.

zeusydoo
Reactions:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:08 pm

Yay somewhere else to go so sad to see SW go

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:27 pm

Sexyariel wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:30 am I wish I could say the same, bc just freeloaders, beggers and lurkers tonight for me. But as we all know, it will improve then. Just need to be patient and not getting upset.
I loved your thread 100k per year club, Bigbum! You need to start something like that here too. It such an inspiring thread for all of us
aww thanks! yes lets do something similar here!
sending you good vibes !

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:29 pm

has anyone had glitches with a black screen?
I bought a new webcam after the weekend was giving me black screen, no audio ect.
I got a 1 star from the glitches and I lost a few hundred to be honest.
today my new brio arrived I set it up and still had black screen 2 times today

LADIES! please check your feeds if your room is empty , if clients are not saying HI, check it! because I have found black screen error since sat, sun and today as well.
I hope that helps

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:57 pm

You’re saying that on their end your feed is just an audio-less black screen?

aka Genoveve
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:25 am

bigbum wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:29 pm has anyone had glitches with a black screen?
I bought a new webcam after the weekend was giving me black screen, no audio ect.
I got a 1 star from the glitches and I lost a few hundred to be honest.
today my new brio arrived I set it up and still had black screen 2 times today

LADIES! please check your feeds if your room is empty , if clients are not saying HI, check it! because I have found black screen error since sat, sun and today as well.
I hope that helps
Does your cam show when you take the verification Pic?
I'd try clearing cookies and cache. Try another browser if that doesn't work.
Do you select your cam inside the SM connect web encoder, use the virtual cam option through Obs or Logitech cam app. or use an external encoder?
Hopefully there is at least one idea we can find that will work. I'll try to think up some others