The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
naughtiestgirl
Reactions:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:25 am

Thank you ladies for giving me an input with the logged on traffic only. I experimented a few times but it seemed that it affected after a day or 2 feeling invisible. However, Streamate is really whack most of the time and seems like we all are in a continuous state of fight with this deplorable site. I get lot of jealous model/members and things got so bad so I had my room cleared constantly very often. I solved it by jacking my private to 20$ a minute and I upped the exclusive as well and in doing better per hour, I’m maximising my time online because every time you are taken in Pvt or exclusive it takes 5-15 minutes to the algorithm to put you in front of the users again so I was losing time and money. This site is too riddled with constant bugs, just awful. I asked specifically Streamate if converting a guest in paying customer (aka a non logged member into create an account) will boost my placement and they said it has zero effect. Basically just the guys in your room you gotta make them pay even 1G and that’s how you grow placement.

tashiepuck
Reactions:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:31 pm

Anyone receive their payment yet in Masspay ??

tashiepuck
Reactions:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:32 pm

I know this is a pretty quiet forum , but if anyone can please answer / give me some insight . I usually always received my payment in Masspay Thursday but this week I have not . I am in Canada . Did anyone else have issues this week with money not showing up in Masspay ?

Thanks

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:05 pm

tashiepuck wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:32 pm I know this is a pretty quiet forum , but if anyone can please answer / give me some insight . I usually always received my payment in Masspay Thursday but this week I have not . I am in Canada . Did anyone else have issues this week with money not showing up in Masspay ?

Thanks
mine hasn't come in yet. it was a bank holiday in the US, so probably monday, fingers crossed

tashiepuck
Reactions:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:08 pm

Thank you for replying . I just figured we would have received it friday as I don't believe friday was also a holiday in the US .

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:51 pm

tashiepuck wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:08 pm Thank you for replying . I just figured we would have received it friday as I don't believe friday was also a holiday in the US .
I think it's because it was sent Friday and will arrive Monday, since Thursday was a bank holiday in the US. that's how it usually works when there is a bank holiday, it gets sent the next day since the bank is technically closed the day you are trying to send it. there have been a couple times where the transfer was delayed longer. hope it's not one of those times

tashiepuck
Reactions:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:38 pm

okay , once again , thanks for the reply , it's always concerning when not receiving payments . Any chance you can update me when or if you receive your payment ? Thanks

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:39 pm

tashiepuck wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:38 pm okay , once again , thanks for the reply , it's always concerning when not receiving payments . Any chance you can update me when or if you receive your payment ? Thanks
I received my payment on time last week and am also in Canada. I would reach out to Masspay support just to see- they're usually very responsive when I've had issues.

tashiepuck
Reactions:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:52 pm

Thanks for the reply - I've never had an issue with receiving payment into my masspay account . Of course I make a huge amount this past week - over 5k and it's delayed slash hasn't showed up in my pass pay account

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:52 am

CarmenRose wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:10 am
SuperPookie wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:41 am What is going on with the block list!!? I had almost 4k blocked yesterday and today less than 2k? Am I about to be overwhelmed with every troll I blocked in the last 8 frigging years?
Gosh, I hope not!! Hopefully it was a purge of old inactive accounts. I have also lost some. I had over 8000 (long time account). Now it's showing 6852.

My Yeti suddenly cut out so I had to switch to my camera mic. My stream is kind of jerky, especially in private.

I admire those of you who made it to 25 hours last week. I hope you got a good bonus!
I didn't really notice an influx of trolls ( except for today but that has been on every site :( ) so I think it was just inactive accounts thankfully.