The LoyalFans Thread

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
camrynmoore
Reactions:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:38 pm

I've heard of sites banning anything that looks like hypno recently. Like using the spinning spiral, whether you use the words or not. Don't think it was LoyalFans though.

LilithsBitch
Reactions:

Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:18 pm

Clips4sale you can't appear to be sleeping or use a crystal on a string or anything like that for mesmerize videos either, they're quite strict about it now.

HaydenBlue
Reactions:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:31 pm

I really love the layout of this site but haven't gotten a following on it yet. Has anyone had any success on just uploading videos for sale and making decent/good income just off of that alone?

Tea4Me
Reactions:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:43 pm

Spemily wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:47 pm I'm still disturbed by the fact that LoyalFans doesn't follow their own terms of service AT ALL. There are multiple accounts whose entire output is diaper/shit/piss content or hypno content when both of those are listed as being against the rules. Reporting the content just leads to radio silence and nothing happening.

I don't really know what is going on behind the scenes, obviously, but it just seems like LF is ripe for suddenly losing the ability to take credit cards.
I don't know about that. I mean, they've been around for a few years now and I can't imagine they'd take that stuff lightly given the recent MC crackdown last year.

I mean, I remember people talking about the Candid/Voyeur studios on Clips4Sale where it seemed obvious that the people being filmed were unaware and it was very likely done without their consent. And yet C4S is still around and I can't see how that was ever OK with any CC processor.

So until they do lose their ability to take CC's, if that ever happens, I am ON BOARD for the 80% commission. (And not having to do anything stupid to get it. :roll: )

Tea4Me
Reactions:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:49 pm

HaydenBlue wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:31 pm I really love the layout of this site but haven't gotten a following on it yet. Has anyone had any success on just uploading videos for sale and making decent/good income just off of that alone?
If you go that route (no subscription and just use the video store), I would suggest posting a .GIF or screenshot of the clip on your timeline to give it some visibility. (If you don't already do that). Every time you post to your timeline, you appear on the recently updated page and that will get some eyes to your page/store.

Spemily
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:27 am

Tea4Me wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:43 pm I don't know about that. I mean, they've been around for a few years now and I can't imagine they'd take that stuff lightly given the recent MC crackdown last year.

I mean, I remember people talking about the Candid/Voyeur studios on Clips4Sale where it seemed obvious that the people being filmed were unaware and it was very likely done without their consent. And yet C4S is still around and I can't see how that was ever OK with any CC processor.

So until they do lose their ability to take CC's, if that ever happens, I am ON BOARD for the 80% commission. (And not having to do anything stupid to get it. :roll: )
I sent LoyalFans an email, asking for clarification on their rules regarding what content was allowed. I told them I'd seen ABDL content with obvious wet and messy diaper play included. I asked them if this somehow did not violate the rules against age play and scat/urine content. A rep replied that they couldn't clarify if the content was allowed or not without seeing it. So I replied with a link to two accounts that posted nothing but obvious age play and dirty diaper content.

Here they are:

https://www.loyalfans.com/diaperperv
https://www.loyalfans.com/diapermess

The rep replied back, thanking me for sending the link. I waited a few days, then replied back, asking for my original question to be answered. Is this content within the rules, somehow? Have I misunderstood what is and isn't allowed? After getting very prompt replies to all previous inquiries, this one was totally ignored.

The accounts are still up and the first one is still posting nothing but ABDL and messy diaper content. It's 100% obvious that the they aren't enforcing their own rules at all and that their little review process is only an automated filter checking for a handful of words.

I was curious at the time if were playing favorites and allowing some users to break the rules, while others have to follow them, but I still don't have an answer to that question. I haven't tried to violate the rules myself and I pretty much stopped using the site.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:54 pm

LilithsBitch wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:18 pm Clips4sale you can't appear to be sleeping or use a crystal on a string or anything like that for mesmerize videos either, they're quite strict about it now.
Just had two videos approved on Clips4sale with crystal on a string plus hypno spirals. I'm super careful never to say hypno, hypnotize or use those words in my scripts. Those same vids were also approved on IWC and manyvids.

Those two were rejected on Streamate and on Onlyfans though.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:00 pm

Spemily wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:27 am
Tea4Me wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:43 pm I don't know about that. I mean, they've been around for a few years now and I can't imagine they'd take that stuff lightly given the recent MC crackdown last year.

I sent LoyalFans an email, asking for clarification on their rules regarding what content was allowed. I told them I'd seen ABDL content with obvious wet and messy diaper play included. I asked them if this somehow did not violate the rules against age play and scat/urine content. A rep replied that they couldn't clarify if the content was allowed or not without seeing it. So I replied with a link to two accounts that posted nothing but obvious age play and dirty diaper content.

Here they are:

https://www.loyalfans.com/diaperperv
https://www.loyalfans.com/diapermess

The rep replied back, thanking me for sending the link. I waited a few days, then replied back, asking for my original question to be answered. Is this content within the rules, somehow? Have I misunderstood what is and isn't allowed? After getting very prompt replies to all previous inquiries, this one was totally ignored.

The accounts are still up and the first one is still posting nothing but ABDL and messy diaper content. It's 100% obvious that the they aren't enforcing their own rules at all and that their little review process is only an automated filter checking for a handful of words.

I was curious at the time if were playing favorites and allowing some users to break the rules, while others have to follow them, but I still don't have an answer to that question. I haven't tried to violate the rules myself and I pretty much stopped using the site.
I don't do diaper content so I don't know much about the rules on that.

For my account they seem to go over my content pretty carefully before approving. On my mesmerize content I have had several rejected on LoyalFans. I had to go in and edit out words and change descriptions to make them Visa/MC compliant. (I think it was the word trance or sleep).

Also had a gooning / edging clip rejected for using the word torture (I said "it's such sweet torture to edge for me) and I had to delete that part of the clip to edit it out.

seashell
Reactions:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:00 am

Just joined LoyalFans, and holy crap. They activated my account within 20 mins, I haven't done anything yet except upload a profile pic, and I have 4 fans?! Neat.

I'm so confused by this site... looks like a lot going on... going to spend tomorrow figuring it out.

LilithsBitch
Reactions:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:53 am

laurielegs wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:54 pm
LilithsBitch wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:18 pm Clips4sale you can't appear to be sleeping or use a crystal on a string or anything like that for mesmerize videos either, they're quite strict about it now.
Just had two videos approved on Clips4sale with crystal on a string plus hypno spirals. I'm super careful never to say hypno, hypnotize or use those words in my scripts. Those same vids were also approved on IWC and manyvids.

Those two were rejected on Streamate and on Onlyfans though.
They've denied me for the crystal thing a couple of times already so I'm avoiding it now...I do verbal inductions and also avoid spirals. Sigh. It's not a big niche for me but I would have liked to do more with it. C4S my main source of income so I choose what I will shoot based on what does well or passes through there.