If you ask "Am I Too BIG, too OLD, too FLAT to strip?"

Are you brand new to the stripclub industry? Create your first post here and introduce yourself.

Moderator: Abundance

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:43 pm

1-17-2006, 09:17 AM Mia M

If you ask "Am I Too BIG, too OLD, too FLAT to strip?"
TO ALL THOSE WHO ASK "AM I TOO BIG/THICK/FAT?"

1. Most places want you to be TONED and PROPORTIONAL.

2. You will lose weight when you start dancing. Especially if you're working 3 or more shifts per week.

3. You may need to start in a less than upscale club in order to boost your confidence, let yourself learn the basics of seductive dancing and hustling, and give you time to tone up if you still think you need to.

4. You never know until you audition. If you aren't hired at a particular club, it gives you an oppertunity to either get some constructive critisim or check out other clubs (see 3)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:45 pm

01-18-2006, 01:18 AMSusan Wayward
Re: To All Those Who Ask "Am I Too Big/Thick/Fat?"
Further notes:

There are dancers of all boob sizes, tiny, medium, and large, girls with natural breasts and implants, who do fine.

There's a great diversity in height in dancers. No one is too short or too tall to dance.

There are clubs who will hire just about anyone, and clubs that have very strict hiring standards. The only way to find out which kind you're dealing with is to go there yourself.

There is a lot of diversity in style and looks amongst dancers. And, if you read through the board you'll find that how you look is not the only factor that determines how well you'll do. Being able to sell is just as or more important.

NO IT WON'T. ASK AWAY!

[flash=]Further general questions of this nature (am I too fat/too skinny, can girls with small boobs be hired, here are my photos--do you think I'm pretty enough to be a stripper?) will be deleted.[/flash]

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:46 pm

Rociosparkles
Age 30+ Dancers
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering at what age does a dancer in her 30's typically hang up her heels? How long can she go??

I realize so many girls begin in their 20's. The thing is I'm 30 1/2. (LOL). I've secretly wanted to do this for years, and now that I've got courage to do this I'm making the oportunity to begin. The great thing is, most people mistake my age for being younger, and they say I'm cute. The disappointing thing is, I realize I have a small window of opportunity to make the most of this. So that's why I was wondering, how old is the oldest?

Any thoughts??

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:46 pm

01-29-2007, 09:15 PMBridgette
Re: Age 30+ Dancers
Someone on here brought up a good point in one of the MANY threads like this we've had before: That it's very different for a woman to start at 30ish, than it is for her to be continuing at that age. We older dancers have experience so we have many advantages over the younger girls. An older newbie would have to work harder to catch up.

That said, as we have said on here COUNTLESS times before, 30 IS NOT TOO OLD IF YOU LOOK HOT!!!

Can we just make this a sticky??? Sheesh!!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:48 pm

Susan Wayward 01-29-2007 9:15 pm
Re: Age 30+ Dancers
If you like it and make money at it, great. If you look too old to do it, trust me, either you will know or someone else will let you know.

There is no magic age for stripping just as there is no magic hair color or bra size.

Consider this topic added to one of the stickies!