The CamContacts Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:06 am

Do they still show your real age on your public profile? I quit them cause of that and I would need to re-acctivate my performer acc in order to see if this is still a mandatory thing. Maybe those who you use it often know if it s still a rule in place, so far I m still seeing the performer s ages but maybe in the meantime they gave the option to edit it?
Like LiveJasmin did, allowing you to be up to 5years younger for eg.

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
Panthera
Reactions:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:52 pm

Nope, they still won't allow you to edit. I am 43 there, damn it! Lmao. Everywhere else I am 30something 🤣🤣

HotCultLeader
Reactions:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:34 pm

Is CamContacts good for femdom/fetish? Is it free chat or only pvt sessions?

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:43 pm

@HotCultLeader It s a Premium site, freechat only if you wanna. Awesome for fetishes and whatnot!!! Of course, the traffic is not like on a big box site- LiveJasmin, Streamate, but guys were good customers in general.

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:45 pm

Many thankssss @Panthera It sucks, you re right!!! I m gonna pass for now :))

HotCultLeader
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:40 pm

Ginnyyyy wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:43 pm @HotCultLeader It s a Premium site, freechat only if you wanna. Awesome for fetishes and whatnot!!! Of course, the traffic is not like on a big box site- LiveJasmin, Streamate, but guys were good customers in general.
Ooooooh sounds good! Im gonna give it a try! Ty!

DonaDiabla
Reactions:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:33 pm

Well, I am glad that I am not going back there. I can't believe they want to show people's real ages😐

emotionalrescue
Reactions:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:01 am

If it makes anyone feel better, I still get asked how old I am on cc even though it says right here.

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:42 am

The traffic is awful. Girls on the forum there even say they can be logged in for 24 hours straight and not get one person enter to say hello. Many just run it in the background while they do other things.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:08 pm

^^^ That is what I plan to do. I'm gong to join through TheDailyPayService so I can avoid the minimum which I think is something like $100 and just let it chill in the background. If all I get is a show a week or something even than hey it's a bit more money than I had before without all that much extra effort.