Let's Talk About The Fashion From 2023 Roc Nation Brunch

What's hot in the world of stripper fashion? Where'd you get it? Let's talk about it!

Moderator: Genoveve

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:12 pm

Here's some information for those who don't know what the Roc Nation Brunch is.

The Roc Nation Brunch was started by Jay Z & Beyonce 12 years ago as a way for artist to come together before the Grammys.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Awards

The Roc Nation Brunch was a place for black and other disenfranchised folk to come together a day before the award show began.

If you're into fashion then this thread is for you. I want to highlight my favorite looks from the Roc Nation Brunch from yesteryear until now, 2023. Let's talk about it! 💗

Here we go

Kelly Rowland's always understands the assignment. I'm not sure why everyone else struggles?

They all look so disjointed? Was there not a theme?

There wasn't a Roc Nation Brunch last year. It looks like they all just put anything on?

I love Beyonce but I ain't feeling this.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:15 pm

At first I thought maybe the men where out dressing the women...

But then many of them showed up looking like hobos

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:16 pm

I'm not a Lil Uzi Vert fan, but I respect his effort.

AvaJade
Reactions:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:41 pm

Kelly looks stunning.

Beyonce...just no. Who is that in the pink next to her? She looks great.
I personally think more classic looks suit Beyonce, better than when she tries too hard with high fashion.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:44 pm

AvaJade wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:41 pm Kelly looks stunning.

Beyonce...just no. Who is that in the pink next to her? She looks great
The woman in pink is Snoh Alegra.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:40 pm

I love Beyoncé’s look. I saw people complaining all over social media that they hate it and she needs a new stylist, but they must have forgotten about her whole Sasha Fierce fashion era. Looks like this one are nothing new for her.

aka Genoveve
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:44 pm

I also love Jay’s look, I have been loving his new hair style and I love this suit on him.

Love Kelly’s look except for the hair, for me with Kelly I feel like I always want to love her looks but there will always be one thing that’s off to me. I’m gonna have to go look at what everyone else wore and come back to this thread tomorrow.

I didn’t see her whole look but what I did see of Normani’s it looked like she slayed, as per usual.

aka Genoveve
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:02 pm

I'm just saying, is this what we have to look forward to? It's only the 2nd month of 2023. What are the stylists trying to tell us?

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:06 pm

Okay so I did more ;research,' I have a few nitpicks for Normani. 1.) I felt like her look was too casual for the brunch, it looked like something you'd wear for a resort dinner or something and 2.) I know that I am the only person triggered by this but I didn't like the combo of her clear lucite jewelery + the earth-toned colors of her outfit. Idk what it is about it that doesn't look right to me, but I LOVE colorless lucite jewelry so I guess I'm going to be weirdly particular about it? Overall I did still love her look though, she rarely misses and is one of my current favorite glamour girls.

Halle Bailey was disappointing for me as usual which is such a shame; she is so beautiful and has a gorgeous figure but her looks always underwhelm me. Chloe also disappointed me big time with that look which is a shame because she's usually one of my favorites on red carpets.

aka Genoveve