The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:53 am

who has changed the payment method on streamate? how is the process? change Paxum to Cosmo because Paxum is difficul i can not link my wise account or revolut, ecard etc... i can not understand why LOL
how smooth is the process, can you please tell what is the best to do?
better to do on thursday after payment?
thankssssssss

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:39 pm

Confirming that the break button is malfunctioning-My regular said he could hear everything but luckily I had my camera shutter closed so he could not see anything--- I had about 5 guys in my room "watching/listening" despite the fact that it said "on break". Be careful.

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:51 am

wonderland1 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:39 pm Confirming that the break button is malfunctioning-My regular said he could hear everything but luckily I had my camera shutter closed so he could not see anything--- I had about 5 guys in my room "watching/listening" despite the fact that it said "on break". Be careful.
Oh wow, thank you for that. Sometimes I hit break to take a PSO call and some of the stuff I talk about would get one banned on SM. Not cool at all.

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:55 am

You bet, that's why I'm so glad we have this community or we'd never know...

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:50 am

what happens when i change from paxum to cosmo?
my money LOL
what means override the payment method thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NYMami
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:22 am

Is the break button still broken?

NYMami
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:38 am

Didn’t work over the weekend and doing a morning shift today. Of course there’s still glitches. I’m having regulars getting kicked out in the middle of shows and the same glitches that have been happening since the beginning of the month are still here. Did Streamate’s whole department responsible for fixing the site quit or something? I log on here hoping to see some good news and nothing.

KatM
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:00 pm

^^^ The site is still glitchy and this is a contest week so...
My question for u guys is, can members on SM search by the price? I looked and saw nothing like price categories, ty!

By the way, i love the bold text & size here now, so much easier to read, ty for this!

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:11 pm

wonderland1 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:39 pm Confirming that the break button is malfunctioning-My regular said he could hear everything but luckily I had my camera shutter closed so he could not see anything--- I had about 5 guys in my room "watching/listening" despite the fact that it said "on break". Be careful.
I was just coming here to say the same thing. I just saw LittleRedBunny posting on another board about this technical glitch:

"Hi. I don't know if any of your members told you, but since few weeks, on Streamate, I have had members telling me that they could hear my audio while I am in break. So please be aware of that if you're working on other website, and try to mute your mic (if you can) if you're doing something personal/private during that break"

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:10 pm

Disconnects today just crazy. And in free chat and in pvts.