Camathon

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Blackjack304
Reactions:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:07 pm

We need a camathon thread for motivation and support here. I do a camathon every weekend and it’s nice to see others pulling long shifts as well.

Here is the camathon thread for camgirls who kick ass and take names! This is for the ones who keep their feet planted and for motivation and inspiration to others.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:34 pm

^^I'm in, although my version of a camathon is not very hardcore. My goal is 10 hours for the weekend; 4 tomorrow at night once the contest starts and then 6 on Superbowl Sunday. Sunday could be a nightmare but I'm trying to discipline myself to stay on even when it's slow AF so worse come to worst (worse come to worse? worst come to worst?) it will be a good practice day.

aka Genoveve
Simsplayer
Reactions:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:54 am

I'm off on holiday on 20th and would like to put in 50 hours before hand. It might not sound impossible to a lot of you but I've currently been averaging at 12 hours a week so this is going to take a lot of effort for me to stay in front of my pc for so long. I begin in 12 hours.

Blackjack304
Reactions:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:27 am

Wheeew let’s do it. Last camathon I did was about 3 weeks ago since I’ve been slacking. But it was 18 hours. I rested last night so I can cam all day today

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:52 pm

I'm worried that this weekend will be a hot trash fire with superbowl + valentine's + contest + February just generally being shit, but I was out sick for a week, so I'm going to make it work! No real goal, just want to stay on all day and get as many hours as I can. Good luck to everyone else who's going hard this weekend!

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:40 pm

I had to wake up very early this morning and now I just ate a huge dinner so I’m probably going to fall into a serious food coma, but once I rise from it I’m gonna chug the trenta cold brew I got from Starbucks earlier and hop on.

aka Genoveve
Blackjack304
Reactions:

Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:53 am

Goal is to be online all day today. Worry about nothing else but live cam work. That’s it

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:14 pm

Ohh goodies, I m in. I was starting my camathon anyway today. Last week I worked some super long shifts and I got back on today, this time hopefully more motivation and shorter hours (like 10-13hs) for more online days in a row.

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:14 pm

Restrategizing my weekly hours, going to change it up to start doing a weekly camathon starting on Thursdays and working until my income goal is met, streaming by 8:30am my time, hopefully done by Saturdays, but will give myself until Monday evenings to make the weekly income goal... Always a minimum of 2 days off! Hopefully more than that so I can devote more time to passive income efforts!

Just started this past Thursday and am very happy with the results working this way, especially with the SM 30% bonus yesterday and today, income goal was easily reached! Still feeling refreshed going into my new 2 day minimum weekend

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:50 pm

Ohhh good luck too @ggminx I ve been restrategizing as well, but trying it a bit different this time, stay a number of hours logged in and not necesarily staying on till I meet my goals. Goal met comes anyway with the number of hours put in.

Trying for 80hs this week but 20of them are not on cam, just phone. See how it goes 🙂

LATER EDIT: Nope...took a day off already. Broke my streak :)))
Gonna catch some zzzzzs

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home