The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
SoloDesire
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:15 pm

Members are for sure getting booted as soon as they enter. Their names aren't even registering before they're gone. What a bunch of shit. "Here's a bonus on the money you can actually make, because we're gonna make sure you don't make much!"

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:46 pm

Yes, to all of the above about SM glitches. My peeps were being booted from Exclusive chat ever since last few days the last contest 1 month ago. I contacted SM with all the info and they blamed it on the customers IOS devices and their internet. (My reg customers contacted SM, too.) The thing is that these regs have always used the same device/internet for the past year with no issues- why now?

Guys in Free chat keep saying they are being booted and that is why they are in and out over and over. They have all vocalized site glitch issues when I ask them about it, even unknown guys that I've never seen.

More recently- yes, the break button may or may not work-it's hit or miss. Logout when in doubt.

My Exclusives are still being kicked out so I'm having to tell my customers to go Private only because that seems to stay connected. What do they do?- Go Exclusive and get kicked (eye roll) smh.

I see people attempting to come in my room in the list on the side but they never actually appear. When I click on some model rooms it says "Site Notice" blah blah, so I wonder if that is happening to all these people trying to get in my room unsuccessfully?

There are many more glitches that I can't think of at the moment, because I am really down about all the lost income, lately. :(

I am not techy, at all, but I can't help but wonder if this is happening to only certain models in certain regions connected to a certain server, as not everyone (models) are complaining of this. I'm in the Central time zone, if that helps....who the fuck knows? smh... :(((

I keep thinking and hoping the next day will be better but so far, no glitches have been fixed.

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:02 am

My stream keeps dropping me.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:56 am

These guys got some nerve being broke and talking to us on Valentine’s Day. Smh.

NYMami
Reactions:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:16 pm

Just so everyone knows the break button is still definitely broken. After I did a show this morning, I pressed it and had my camera facing the ceiling while I was getting dressed. A guy came into the room and requested an exclusive show with me, so I accepted it. Even though on my screen it showed the countdown for my break, he said he was still able to not only hear me but see me.

Just a heads up.

NYMami
Reactions:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:19 pm

Hersheykissed wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:56 am These guys got some nerve being broke and talking to us on Valentine’s Day. Smh.
For real. I had the slowest start to a morning shift ever today. Luckily, it picked up around 8 am. I also had regulars I hadn’t seen in a bit come in later towards the end of my morning shift that did longer shows that made up for it.

I’m dreading tonight. The one time I did work on Valentine’s Day was in 2021. I was only on for a few hours, and then said fuck it because it was so slow. However, that year it landed on a Sunday, so I’m hoping it’s not too bad tonight.

pippapippa
Reactions:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:48 pm

I've posted about this before, but I'm going to ask again. I periodically get a glitch where my placement drops down about a page and I lose traffic. It rights itself after an hour or two. The other day, when the glitches started, my placement dropped. It has not come back up. My average hourly is the same as it has been for months, so I see no reason why my placement would suddenly drop a full page other than the glitches. Is anyone else experiencing this?

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:01 pm

pippapippa wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:48 pm I've posted about this before, but I'm going to ask again. I periodically get a glitch where my placement drops down about a page and I lose traffic. It rights itself after an hour or two. The other day, when the glitches started, my placement dropped. It has not come back up. My average hourly is the same as it has been for months, so I see no reason why my placement would suddenly drop a full page other than the glitches. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Same here. It looks as everyone in my category has placed before me when I start stream, even newbies with 4 stars. Then when I earn something I get back. I thought it's a some promo boost for are new models.

pippapippa
Reactions:

Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:49 pm

ChubbyBBW wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:01 pm
pippapippa wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:48 pm I've posted about this before, but I'm going to ask again. I periodically get a glitch where my placement drops down about a page and I lose traffic. It rights itself after an hour or two. The other day, when the glitches started, my placement dropped. It has not come back up. My average hourly is the same as it has been for months, so I see no reason why my placement would suddenly drop a full page other than the glitches. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Same here. It looks as everyone in my category has placed before me when I start stream, even newbies with 4 stars. Then when I earn something I get back. I thought it's a some promo boost for are new models.
I've actually had confirmation from them that it's a glitch that occurs when you come back form exclusive and the site doesn't read you're out or something like that. I've just never experienced it for days at a time until now.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:58 pm

pippapippa wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:49 pm
ChubbyBBW wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:01 pm
I've actually had confirmation from them that it's a glitch that occurs when you come back form exclusive and the site doesn't read you're out or something like that. I've just never experienced it for days at a time until now.
In my case when my stream is starting, I sit in an empty room for 10-30 minutes with nobody come in. If I check my placement I`m on second page instead my usual middle of the one, a lot of newbies with 1-3 review in profile before me. Then some regular appear out of nowhere, another one and I`m little by little moving to my previous place and get a bit of traffic.