The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
Wombat
Reactions:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:14 pm

Just happened to me too. In exclusive and it jumped straight into guest chat while i was lying back, legs open and using my dildo. They really need to hurry up and fix this!

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:23 pm

^^I just did an exclu that ended normally. Maybe it's fixed now??? Or a fluke lol.

aka Genoveve
bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:30 pm

my issue is broken audio on a loop where 1 sound bite repeats, also black screen still
I restarted my computer and feed over 14 times today.
sm's only reply is that I "restart my computer" or that I "contact my internet provider"
I feel so alone. uggg
all of my clients were trying to wait for me to reload and reload but I know I lost $$$. sucks
I just wish I knew if it was on my end or theirs.
anyone else cam with the Logi brio? anyone have brio issues?
idk just trying to problem solve this anyway I can.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:32 pm

^^^Yeah I don't think it's your internet or equipment, especially if you've never had any issues with your brio. This is the worst week I have ever had on any site ever, I have streamed 6 hours total and made $275. That has NEVER happened to me before. And normally when it's dead I usually keep trying throughout the day, logging on at different times and I will usually at some point end up logging on and experiencing busyness, not this week.

Just now I started my stream; in 5 minutes my potentials would not stay in the double digits which is very unusual and the only 4 people who entered my room said nothing and one was a reg who always spends but 'left' instantly.

aka Genoveve
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:15 pm

bigbum wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:30 pm my issue is broken audio on a loop where 1 sound bite repeats, also black screen still
sm's only reply is that I "restart my computer" or that I "contact my internet provider"
I feel so alone. uggg
all of my clients were trying to wait for me to reload and reload but I know I lost $$$. sucks
It might not be on your end but what I do when things are acting up is reset my computer. I do it on the regular, every 6 months or so. It always runs better after that.

RedCandy
Reactions:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:23 am

bigbum wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:30 pm my issue is broken audio on a loop where 1 sound bite repeats, also black screen still
I feel so alone. uggg
***Bigbum do a factory reset on your laptoo. I had to do this last year when i was having issues on SM

RedCandy
Reactions:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:32 am

FloridaSunDoll wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:04 am
Genoveve wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:23 pm Is anyone doing good on SM right now? Ever since the issues started a few days before the contest I think I've had 2 good days. I seem to be showing up normally and my room loads when I click on it, but traffic has just been freakishly bad like how it is during the worst contests. Lots of guys immediately leave like they are booted, but there's other guys who seem like they can stay in just fine so Idk if it's just regular in and outs that I'm just currently hyperaware of because of how little traffic there is.

The chatroom still lags a lot for me, the site is currently doing weird stuff when shows end and I notice there are times where it really seems like guys can't get into my room even though I can get in mine because the potentials number just won't go up past like a low number which is very unusual. At this point I'm probably going to have to switch sites because currently good shifts are flukes, 80% of the time when I log on now it is absolutely dead.

As I'm typing this I just noticed 4 guys in a row leave as soon as they entered the room so it definitely looks like they can't stay in at least right now.
February is always a terrible month for me. I think the site purposefully does updates this month knowing it’ll be a slower month anyway. It turns back for me by March usually and hoping it does that same this year. I’m not doing terrible but I’ve definitely had to increase hours and earnings are definitely down
*** This is my 1st year since 2017 working Sm in Febuary. I normally dont start my live camming til March! And yes it is very very slow! 0-2ppl in room. Then they all diappear and repeat! Also alot of regulars just doing stare down and not talking. The overall vibe of the site is slowish like 2015 streamgate and also 2017 Jan/Febuary! 2017 the 2nd Week in March spending and traffic came back full force! I hope this year will be the same

KatM
Reactions:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:30 am

Ladies, what resolution u stream with on SM? Is the higher the better, is helping for placement or if it's HD is ok? I stream with 720p but i could go for 1080p but then i wont be able to splitcam more sites (3). Ty!
If SM would work like it used to years ago i would dedicate my full equipment to it like i used to but now it's just not worth it, i need 2 more sites to make a living.
Ty!

Camgurl
Reactions:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:11 am

It's nice to be back with you ladies! I just have to say I'm scared about how slow and bad SM has been this past month. I used to be midway in page 1 and now I can't get off page 2! Earnings down a lot! Thank fuk I'm on stripchat as I splitcam with SM and I generally earn more on there. It's scary because SM used to be my main egg. I'm so grateful I put in the time and work on a new site. But SM has been so weird lately I'm not counting on it at all.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:32 am

Tech issues have gotten better for me I wasn't disconnected yesterday at all thankfully. I still had to split Cam with another site and I actually made triple on the other site and barely $100 on sm. Traffic was really bad but surprisingly I got quite a few long privates and no disconnections.