Archived What's On Your Mind Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
naomicourtney
Reactions:

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:51 pm

Talk about what ever is on your mind.

Here's mine for today: I can't wait to go to the fair tomorrow and eat all the weird fried food. :D

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:05 am

naomicourtney wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:51 pm Talk about what ever is on your mind.

Here's mine for today: I can't wait to go to the fair tomorrow and eat all the weird fried food. :D
Have fun and remember to keep an eye out for the mystical jewelry. :D

yummybrownfox
Reactions:

Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:17 pm

I love that the actor who played Jerry Jacks on General Hospital is on tonight's episode of Law and Order SVU.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:04 pm

I'm sad that ifriends shut down and also relieved because I won't have to feel I'm missing out on my few regulars there, wasting time and bandwidth by sitting in a dead chat room.

I know of one chathost who was exclusive to there and I do feel bad for her. She will be fine though, she has a huge following so they will find her I'm sure.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:15 pm

This is wild! Like I know ALL of you and its so funny seeing the word newbie underneath your names. :) It does progessively change the more you post.

I got this Mediterranean Chicken Pasta thingy from Walmart and it hit all the right spots. It was so good.

DonaDiabla
Reactions:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:20 am

Sorry but where is the Thanks button :) I don't see it :)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Cardi B out here making ASMR videos. I love her!
https://youtu.be/HUMygkRhB88

naomicourtney
Reactions:

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:40 am

I might sound crazy but I actually really like ImLive so far? The beggars amuse me and even though my first 90 min in private were stupid low pay rate wise, it was pretty much guaranteed that the whole 3 hours I was on there yesterday I was in private. They don't even ask for toys or really elaborate positions, I even spent about 30 min just sitting there naked and talking.

I'm hoping that now that my rate automatically went up, I'll still have the same luck. I actually felt like I was having fun there.

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:34 pm

naomicourtney wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:40 am I might sound crazy but I actually really like ImLive so far? The beggars amuse me and even though my first 90 min in private were stupid low pay rate wise, it was pretty much guaranteed that the whole 3 hours I was on there yesterday I was in private. They don't even ask for toys or really elaborate positions, I even spent about 30 min just sitting there naked and talking.

I'm hoping that now that my rate automatically went up, I'll still have the same luck. I actually felt like I was having fun there.
Good luck girl! I hope the positive vibes continue. I used IMlive for splitcamming two years ago and it wasnt that bad. Like around $75 in 4 hours? Who knows I may have done better if I focused on the room more? I was able to pick up a couple of fetish customers on ImLive.

naomicourtney
Reactions:

Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:02 pm

TheEtherealMOD wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:34 pm
Good luck girl! I hope the positive vibes continue. I used IMlive for splitcamming two years ago and it wasnt that bad. Like around $75 in 4 hours? Who knows I may have done better if I focused on the room more? I was able to pick up a couple of fetish customers on ImLive.
Thank you! I'm also applying for transcription jobs so I don't feel like the sky is falling any day that isn't amazing on cam. The plan is to do transcription during the day, then just focus on consistent hours at night.