Tributes

Talk about all things Niteflirt Related Here.
ep2023
Reactions:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:01 am

Hi there,

Does NF cover CBs on NF?

Some guy wanted to do SK paying me a Tribute & I said I usually do PPM & he disappeared.

That made me suspicious.

Do you take tributes for SK sessions?

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:28 am

ep2023 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:01 am Hi there,

Does NF cover CBs on NF?

Some guy wanted to do SK paying me a Tribute & I said I usually do PPM & he disappeared.

That made me suspicious.

Yeah, there's a reason why he disappeared - that is straight up against the rules and could get you banned. Whenever a guy is trying to circumvent the system, there's a reason why and that reason could get ya screwed. Last I knew NF does not cover CBs, but that could have changed. Either way I never take tributes for any sort of compensation

ep2023
Reactions:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:10 am

gingercamgirl wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:28 am
ep2023 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:01 am Hi there,

Does NF cover CBs on NF?

That made me suspicious.

Yeah, there's a reason why he disappeared - that is straight up against the rules and could get you banned. Whenever a guy is trying to circumvent the system, there's a reason why and that reason could get ya screwed. Last I knew NF does not cover CBs, but that could have changed. Either way I never take tributes for any sort of compensation
Wow, thanks for letting me know.

Should I report him, or does NF not care, they only care about the models going against the rules?

So NF doesn't cover any CBs, even PPM?

Thanks again. :)

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:15 am

ep2023 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:10 am

Should I report him, or does NF not care, they only care about the models going against the rules?

You can report him, but NF mostly cares about what the models do. I'm not totally sure if they cover PPM CBs, but honestly I've never had a CB there - it doesn't happen a whole lot. Either way cover your ass there and you probably won't have a problem

Spemily
Reactions:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:32 pm

They'll ban any customer who does a chargeback. When it comes to content rules, they hold the flirts responsible. But when it comes to financial rules, they definitely will punish any customer who costs them money or puts a ding on the credit card processor account.

NF's official line is that they don't cover chargeback. However, I make most of my money and do most of my transactions on NF and I've never had them remove any money from my account. On all other sites that don't cover chargebacks, I've seen them happen to me. Therefore, I suspect that NF covers chargebacks for the most part, especially when the customer turns out to be a bad apple overall. It's a different kettle of fish if they have any reason to suspect the flirt was in on the fraud with the customer, even if unintentionally.

ep2023
Reactions:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:16 am

gingercamgirl wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:15 am

You can report him, but NF mostly cares about what the models do. I'm not totally sure if they cover PPM CBs, but honestly I've never had a CB there - it doesn't happen a whole lot. Either way cover your ass there and you probably won't have a problem
Yeh, after giving me the T&C link & I said he's a scammer, they said there's no evidence the guy knows what the rules are.

IMO if he was innocent, he wouldn't have just disappeared after I said what I said.

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:00 am

IMO if he was innocent, he wouldn't have just disappeared after I said what I said.
[/quote]

100% - you were right to cover your ass. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your money