The Fitness& Nutrition Thread!

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Cutie101
Reactions:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:14 pm

I am starting this thread, since there is none in this area! It is meant to post here anything related to fitness& healthy eating.
I think it's our responsibility to take care of our physical health as well, because we have one body that carries us, towards the end of our lives. Every single day, this body wakes us up, carries us everywhere, is helping us stay alive and breathing. It deserves some care. We spend a lot of time maintaining our cars and homes, but so little maintaining our bodies. Our main temples, that is here 24/7, supporting us no matter what.

EVERYONE is welcome here, no matter the goal:
- You want to lose weight
- You want to gain weight
- You want to maintain weight
- You want to stretch more
- You want to fix your posture
- You want to walk more
- You want to be more active
- You want to eat better
- You have tips and tricks
- You know some delicious healthy recipes and want to share
- You have a plan and want to stay accountable
- You want to post progress/ failures
- You need support of any kind
- Anything else that comes to your mind!
Last edited by Cutie101 on Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

* Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *
Cutie101
Reactions:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:18 pm

And I am also going to be first to post here as well, lol. It's been 2 months since I properly followed an exercising routine and I feel stiff and tired. Decided to get a good sweat, but I am afraid of injury, so I will do this no jumping HIIT session, after I am done with work, today:

[flash=][/flash]

* Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *
Jolie
Reactions:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:42 pm

This week I started doing yoga every day again. It’s 15 minutes per day only but that’s the start, I need my body to adjust to daily physical activity. I’m going to add more and more different kinds of fitness in time. And in a couple weeks it’s going to be warm and nice, so I’m going to add walking also.
And today I started meditation. It says everywhere that it is good to start from 2-5 mins per day when you wake up in the morning. But I tried today 10 mins and I didn’t have much time to really concentrate. So I’m going to make it 15 mins every day for now.
And I do need to loose some weight as my bones carry this extra weight for nothing. So in time I want more muscles and less weight, I want to be healthy.

Cutie101
Reactions:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:12 pm

Jolie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:42 pm This week I started doing yoga every day again. It’s 15 minutes per day only but that’s the start, I need my body to adjust to daily physical activity. I’m going to add more and more different kinds of fitness in time. And in a couple weeks it’s going to be warm and nice, so I’m going to add walking also.
And today I started meditation. It says everywhere that it is good to start from 2-5 mins per day when you wake up in the morning. But I tried today 10 mins and I didn’t have much time to really concentrate. So I’m going to make it 15 mins every day for now.
And I do need to loose some weight as my bones carry this extra weight for nothing. So in time I want more muscles and less weight, I want to be healthy.
Yaaay! That's a great plan!!! I am happy to read that you're starting slowly and not going hard, right in :lol: Same here, I will take it slowly, working out only 3-4 times a week for now, to get back into the habit and also help my body not get injured. Meditation sounds amazing! I should have this habit again! It used to help me back in the past!

Cutie101
Reactions:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:16 pm

For anyone looking to get back into fitness and doesn't have time/ money/ mood to go to a gym, here are a few youtubers that also offer a weekly/monthly workout plan (Just go to each channel "community" section and scroll around, you will find those plans):

Burpeegirl: https://www.youtube.com/@BurpeeGirlLiss/videos
EleniFit: https://www.youtube.com/@EleniFit/videos
GrowwithJo: https://www.youtube.com/@growwithjo/videos

I only listed those 3 youtubers. They all have great music, no commentary workouts and a TON of options with no jumping/ low impact but very intense workouts, for all the levels. Go trough their playlists, there are tons of options to choose from!!

My plan for this week is to only work out for 3 or 4 days. I will go do the video I posted in the previous post, for now!

Cutie101
Reactions:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:03 pm

Cutie101 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:18 pm And I am also going to be first to post here as well, lol. It's been 2 months since I properly followed an exercising routine and I feel stiff and tired. Decided to get a good sweat, but I am afraid of injury, so I will do this no jumping HIIT session, after I am done with work, today:

[flash=][/flash]
Aaaaand I stopped at min 17. Ugly leg cramps. I fucking forgot to take magnesium and do some fucking strecthing routines and light cardio 2-3 days before tackling a HIIT workout. The back of my legs have me walking like I have some sticks tied to them.

Edit: Not gonna tackle this today. I will do some stretching routines for a couple of days, before trying again.
Last edited by Cutie101 on Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jolie
Reactions:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:10 am

Cutie101 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:16 pm For anyone looking to get back into fitness and doesn't have time/ money/ mood to go to a gym, here are a few youtubers that also offer a weekly/monthly workout plan (Just go to each channel "community" section and scroll around, you will find those plans):

Burpeegirl: https://www.youtube.com/@BurpeeGirlLiss/videos
EleniFit: https://www.youtube.com/@EleniFit/videos
GrowwithJo: https://www.youtube.com/@growwithjo/videos

I only listed those 3 youtubers. They all have great music, no commentary workouts and a TON of options with no jumping/ low impact but very intense workouts, for all the levels. Go trough their playlists, there are tons of options to choose from!!

My plan for this week is to only work out for 3 or 4 days. I will go do the video I posted in the previous post, for now!
I would also add Chloe Ting free workouts

https://chloeting.com/program

It is possible to start with 11-13 min workout and add more when you feel ready.

Cutie101
Reactions:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:52 pm

Jolie wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:10 am
I would also add Chloe Ting free workouts

https://chloeting.com/program

It is possible to start with 11-13 min workout and add more when you feel ready.
Yes, I forgot about Chloe Ting. I listed 3 accounts that have their workouts a little better structured, than her. But If I were to list everyone, I do follow tons of accounts, haha!

Well, I do feel ready, my muscles aren't. Today and all the way to Sunday I will do a deep muscle stretch routine.
[flash=][/flash]

This will be enough to help me. I will also do some extra 5 minutes of warm up, I feel like 2 minutes of warm up that were in the video, didn't do enough, that's why I've got muscle cramps.

What did you do today?

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:04 pm

I am in. I was tracking my calories in January, because I am tall and work out a lot I think I’d lose weight on 2000 calories a day, and I found that when I actually eat all my food at home I tend to fall between 1600-2000.

I was also tracking my macros and saw that my protein was low, carbs and fat were high. It would be like 50 protein, 130 carb, 125 fat. So my goal is going to be to reverse the fat and protein and keep my protein over 100g and my fat under 100g.

Granted this will be starting tomorrow because tonight is cotton candy and donut night. :mrgreen:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aka Genoveve
Cutie101
Reactions:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:28 pm

Yesterday I was pretty busy all day and didn't get to exercise. Period hit today so I will just do some steps in front of tv and the stretching routine that I posted above.