Beauty Randoms Thread

What's hot in the world of stripper fashion? Where'd you get it? Let's talk about it!

Moderator: Genoveve

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:53 am

I am still not over this: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity ... cars-2023/

I have always thought that Megan is one of the absolute most beautiful celebrities but I can’t stand her style and feels like it distracts from her beauty, I’ve always wanted to see her do some more traditional glamour and she did not disappoint. It’s one of my most favorite red carpet looks in a long time(Idk if the Oscars party is technically ‘red carpet’ but you get what I mean). Absolute bombshell.

aka Genoveve
AvaJade
Reactions:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:29 am

^LOVE that gown! She looks amazing.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:48 pm

Genoveve wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:53 am I am still not over this: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity ... cars-2023/

I have always thought that Megan is one of the absolute most beautiful celebrities but I can’t stand her style and feels like it distracts from her beauty, I’ve always wanted to see her do some more traditional glamour and she did not disappoint. It’s one of my most favorite red carpet looks in a long time(Idk if the Oscars party is technically ‘red carpet’ but you get what I mean). Absolute bombshell.
Yes! She came all the way through with this look. Not that she needed to but it looks like she slimmed down a little? I am in LOVE with her hair.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:33 pm

^^Me too I feel like her hair is what really made the look.

aka Genoveve