The Fitness& Nutrition Thread!

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:25 pm

This is gonna be me, McDonalds is my fave: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR7dFrLP/

aka Genoveve
VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:16 am

Genoveve wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:04 pm I am in. I was tracking my calories in January, because I am tall and work out a lot I think I’d lose weight on 2000 calories a day, and I found that when I actually eat all my food at home I tend to fall between 1600-2000.

I was also tracking my macros and saw that my protein was low, carbs and fat were high. It would be like 50 protein, 130 carb, 125 fat. So my goal is going to be to reverse the fat and protein and keep my protein over 100g and my fat under 100g.

Granted this will be starting tomorrow because tonight is cotton candy and donut night. :mrgreen:

use myfitnesspal, track your maintenance for a week, then you adjust
keep your fat kinda high because we women we need for hormonal health.

i m nutritionist :)

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:19 am

You really moved me with your temple speech. I'm in. I'll re-incorperate walking into my schedule. 4-5× a week, 1.5h each time, or I'll hit up my gym. I paid for a membership with my friend and I've been working so much I stopped going. It's 24/h and 4 min walk across the street from my house so I have no excuses.

I'm going to cut down on sugar as well. And take my vitamins and iron. Stop ordering in so much and cook. I bought groceries so it's time to chef up and stop wasting money on delivery apps.

Simsplayer
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:28 pm

TL;DR - veggie proteins ideas appreciated please and am i doing enough weekly exercise: 2x1hr strength with a PT and 5x30mins treadmill on 15 incline 3mph?

Hope it's ok to share my goals here.

Back in 2019 I was 65kg, currently at 84 but want to get back to 65 this year.

I gave up smoking during the pandemic which, according to my doctor, is much worse for weight gain than they make out (or no one would give up). He said he gained 10kg when he gave up.

Little by little during covid me and my husband started using food as a reward and I thought I'd hit my top weight last year at 77kg in June. I had lipo in July when I had my boobs done and although I can see where the surgeon has sculped, the results are very disappointing because of the extra weight i gained after surgery with binge eating and not being able to work out.

Beginning March I've been back with my PT for strength training twice a week and I'm doing treadmill for 30 mins when I get up and watch youtube.

Nutritionwise, I had loads of blood tests with the doctor and now have daily B12 and D supplements. I also have prescription low dose semaglutide which i know is very controversial right now, but over here (Cyprus) I'm assured by the doctor that there is no supply issue. I'm not diabetic but he wants to lower my blood sugar because there's something now good and he wants to see what all my bloods look like when I'm not binge eating. I don't think the plan is for me to be on it permanently but it's too soon to say.

I don't eat meat so I'm focusing on bringing my proteins up with fish 3x a week and egg whites with a 1/4 avocado for breakfast but I'm kinda struggling for a variety of good non meat proteins that aren't laden with carbs.

I feel like this has got really long, apologies for the massive brain dump.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:10 am

^^^B12 is so important. I just got an injection of it recently to test it because supplements of it give me really bad breakouts and I wanted to see if injections wouldn't. So far so good so I might go back and buy a package.

I plan to start eating for mood stability too which means a big breakfast, more protein(been working on it) and no caffeine. I made a huge baked loaf of 5 eggs and 3 cups of egg whites with 85g of spinach in it, that way I can have a slice of it in an english muffin with cheese in the morning. It tastes good but next time I'm gonna do like 10 eggs and 2 cups of egg whites for a better texture and I'm gonna use broccoli instead of spinach. Once my current espresso supply is gone, I have like 2-3 more days worth, I will switch to just a small matcha latte in the morning. I feel like too much caffeine might be one of the reasons why I absolutely cannot seem to stay on cam for more than like 20 minutes lol, it just makes me too frenetic, I can't sit still.

aka Genoveve
Simsplayer
Reactions:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:17 am

Are you totally cutting out coffee? I've moved mine to 11am and it gives me a huge energy boost till lunch time, then only having that one instead of my usual 3.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:58 pm

^^^Yes I am which isn't too hard for me, I cold turkey it a lot because coffee pretty quickly gets to where it isn't working for me so at that point it's easy to cut it out. It's harder however avoiding it once it's been a while since I've had it because at that point I know it will be reeeeally effective if I were to have it again.

I'm not surprised you do better with having it later because I keep hearing about how having it as soon as you wake up or having it on an empty stomach causes you to crash earlier or harder and how doing that can also spike your cortisol and stuff. I have been drinking it in a protein shake to avoid it entering an empty stomach(no clue if it works tbh) but I have pressure to drink it early to avoid a headache from setting in.

aka Genoveve
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:32 pm

Genoveve wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:58 pm ^^^Yes I am which isn't too hard for me, I cold turkey it a lot because coffee pretty quickly gets to where it isn't working for me so at that point it's easy to cut it out. It's harder however avoiding it once it's been a while since I've had it because at that point I know it will be reeeeally effective if I were to have it again.

I'm not surprised you do better with having it later because I keep hearing about how having it as soon as you wake up or having it on an empty stomach causes you to crash earlier or harder and how doing that can also spike your cortisol and stuff. I have been drinking it in a protein shake to avoid it entering an empty stomach(no clue if it works tbh) but I have pressure to drink it early to avoid a headache from setting in.
The last three mornings Ive been eating a protein/matcha concoction. Usually caffeine causes me to be super jittery and then antsy. What I've been doing is creating a protein rich frappucino the night before. I also eat an apple.

I use fat free yogurt as my base. I then add peanut butter protein powder and matcha powder as well. I also throw in whatever fruit I have on hand. Blend it all up and then plop it into the freezer.

Sometimes I will substitute the matcha powder for the skinny Chai tea latte mix by Starbucks. I just use a tiny amount and it keeps me going for at least four hours without the crashing jitters.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:15 pm

^^^You're brave I don't think I could combine matcha with pb, but I'm honestly not big on the taste of matcha. For some reason I feel bougie AF when I have a matcha latte though lol.

And speaking of fat free yogurt, I have been making my own Greek yogurt for a while now and I kept using whole milk because for some reason I thought that Greek yogurt required it, but after realizing my fat content was so high because of all the full fat Greek yogurt I was eating I googled it and learned that it doesn't require whole milk. So now I make it with 1% milk and it tastes the same as the full fat.

aka Genoveve
Cutie101
Reactions:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:44 pm

I was pretty consistent with working out last week. Did 5 days. Mostly dance cardio and stretching. I am pleased. This week I might intensify the pace, but not too much. I don't want to fuck my muscles with pushing too hard, too soon :))

* Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *