Welcome To CammodelWeb!

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:41 am

Thank you so much for joining CammodelWeb. I am so excited to launch this new project and have lots of new things to put on display. I've been working on this for several weeks now and it's finally ready to be opened up to the public. There are a few things I still need to work on and I promise they will be ironed out within the next few days. Honestly I'll probably find myself working on it all the time because I want things to be somewhat perfect and a great resource for the adult industry. Despite the name this isn't just a site for cammodels. I welcome all adult performers to sign up and industry representatives as well.

Ultimately I would love to bridge the gap between performers and business owners in a way that's harmonious and beneficial to all parties. But please understand that this board, first and foremost belongs to the performers and that ideology is to be respected at all times. I've set up several subforums to help display different topics as well as highlight individual services. Here's a quick rundown on how the board functions:
  • This section is for Industry Representatives, Affiliates And anyone providing an actual service. i.e web designers, developers, content writers, app creators, club owners and camsite owners etc.

Industry Insiders And Affiliates
    • If you're a cammodel and would like to promote your latest project, this is the place for you. Ex: "Help Me Reach 5000 followers on Instagram and I will give away a free video"

You can post your adspots and opportunities here:

Cammodel Listings, PSO Ads and Traveling Dancers

I am currently tweaking the verified section for performers right now and will have more information on how to get verified very shortly. Again thank you so much for signing up and I look forward to making this place useful, unique and fun.

KazyK
Reactions:

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:31 am

I love the look and feel of this!

laurielegs
Reactions:

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:58 pm

awesome work! Would love to eventually have an "unread post" feature where you can click to see all the newer posts you haven't yet read.

Looking great though, works well.

TerraNova
Reactions:

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Woot! This is so clean and well organized! Amazing job creators!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:31 pm

TerraNova wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:27 pm Woot! This is so clean and well organized! Amazing job creators!
Thank you and welcome to the forum!!! I'm getting the ssl certificate sorted out tonight.

caramelcraze
Reactions:

Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:43 am

Super sleek and well put together! love the feel.

Dan-CGC
Reactions:

Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:47 am

Well, I like the idea of "building bridges" between performers and other "entities" from adult industry. Frankly I don't see much of it in online environment, most boards, websites encourage (unknowingly) the "gaps" and not "bridges" .
I'm Dan N - from Camgirl Cloud

PS: @TheEtherealMOD - the forum is clean and works fine, nice job and good luck maintaining it like this - Thank you

Camgirl.Cloud - Edit your own bio page like a professional web designer ! DIY!
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:11 pm

laurielegs wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:58 pm awesome work! Would love to eventually have an "unread post" feature where you can click to see all the newer posts you haven't yet read.

Looking great though, works well.
Hey @laurielegs There's a "Quick Links" link at the top left where you can see all sorts of board stats. Will that help or did you mean something else?

laurielegs
Reactions:

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:52 pm

On SW there's a "new posts" button on the left that will pull in all new posts since the last visit, that's what I was referring to. Not that big a deal though :) I notice there's a link at the top of each section that will take me to the first unread post so that will do.

Ginnyyy
Reactions:

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:53 pm

I really like this project so far. Going to check it often.

Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home :idea: