BoleynModels Daily Pay

If you're an affiliate or company owner who'd like to connect with performers, this section is for you. Promote your services here. Please do not spam the section.
BoleynModels
Reactions:

Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello All,

We are BoleynModels Daily Pay and we've been delivering fast and reliable daily payments going on near 7 years now.

Currently we work with over 20 different sites, and you can find our policies and most recent list at our website, https://www.boleynmodels.com/

https://youtu.be/QK25RUT_yEo
There you can find ways to participate in our bonus programs, receive fast and reliable daily pay straight to your bank account worldwide, and a cammodel blog that's packed full of useful information collected over the years and updated at least weekly.

Our system, after signing up, is robust, transparent, and accurate so you can see what you were credited and when and when you were paid. Daily Payment options are:

Direct bank transfers - Free worldwide, or via Transferwise
Paxum - If you need a card option

We also offer payroll advances to qualified models and a pay stub generator for your income verification needs (and we'll field phone calls from authorized parties to confirm income and employment).

For our website partners, we're an additional "eyes on" level of security as well as a reliable payment option or complete payroll solution for your models.

This thread is for general Q+A about our site and service, if you have specific issues related to your account or payments, please contact our support as we cannot discuss specific details in open forums.

You can reach us by Skype, email, or our internal support ticket system.

* Please note that it may take up to 3-5 days to get 100% up and running when transferring your accounts to us, depending on your payment methods and which websites. We will do our best to help with last-minute emergencies, but the longer you've been with us, the more support options we have available.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Hello,

The representative for UFancyMe stated on WeCamGirls that they are now offering Boleyn as a payment method but I do not see them listed on your site. The owner of CamLust also says you are a option but I don't see them listed either. Are these sites still in the process of being set up?
Also are there any plans to add Cliptress to your roster?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:58 pm

SuperPookie wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:40 pm Hello,

The representative for UFancyMe stated on WeCamGirls that they are now offering Boleyn as a payment method but I do not see them listed on your site. The owner of CamLust also says you are a option but I don't see them listed either. Are these sites still in the process of being set up?
I think Katy is going out of town for a few days. So she may not be around to answer questions. But I will try and find out when those things will be added. The developer is doing some work on the pig this weekend. Maybe thats on his list.

I know nothing about cliptress or camlust? Only that Ufancyme is the latest. I can ask Rae to drop in.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:54 pm

BoleynModels
Reactions:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:14 pm

SuperPookie wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:40 pm Hello,

Both of those sites are now up and running with us. You should be able to find the forms in the website signups section of your dashboard.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:20 pm

Winter Is Here

Join our #BoleynModels Retweet contest for a chance to win a Gift card Plus a bonus prize!🏆

Mention @boleynmodels plus one of the hashtags below 👇🏽in your tweets.

Contest open to ALL Cammodels. Only those residing in the US are eligible for the raffle.
https://twitter.com/BoleynModels/status ... 91136?s=19