The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue May 02, 2023 8:24 pm

Esixxx wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:09 am Is anyone else's bit rate tanking like a mofo today?

I checked my speeds ant they are good. I am dropping to 320x180

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue May 02, 2023 11:06 pm

Regarding the relationship status question--- you can't win either way. When i say I am single, some are disappointed and say they wish I were married for their fantasy. You get tons of dumb questions, either way, so I just tell them we can discuss more about my personal life in Exclusive and that shuts them up, lol. And IF they go into Exclusive, I lie about everything lol. What I really want to say is that I am rarely horny after dealing with all you sick fucks and this is just an acting job, honey, nothing more.

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed May 03, 2023 12:31 am

Esixxx wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:09 am Is anyone else's bit rate tanking like a mofo today?

I checked my speeds ant they are good. I am dropping to 320x180

Camgurl
Reactions:
Thu May 04, 2023 7:44 am

Aarthhh!! It's sooo dead this morning! Nothing but fakers and one minute men!! Help me cam gods pleeeeze!! $7 in 3 hours..kill me now!

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu May 04, 2023 5:19 pm

wonderland1 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:06 pmRegarding the relationship status question--- you can't win either way. When i say I am single, some are disappointed and say they wish I were married for their fantasy. You get tons of dumb questions, either way, so I just tell them we can discuss more about my personal life in Exclusive and that shuts them up, lol. And IF they go into Exclusive, I lie about everything lol. What I really want to say is that I am rarely horny after dealing with all you sick fucks and this is just an acting job, honey, nothing more.
Same. It annoys me when I get guys who want to ask me tons of questions about my sex life or dating life but then I remember that the whole point of camsites is for guys to think of us sexually and get off to, then I just go ahead play my part (and feed them lies). Granted this is if they're spending, I ain't saying anything for free.

aka Genoveve
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu May 04, 2023 5:44 pm

Genoveve wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:19 pm
wonderland1 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:06 pmRegarding the relationship status question--- you can't win either way. When i say I am single, some are disappointed and say they wish I were married for their fantasy. You get tons of dumb questions, either way, so I just tell them we can discuss more about my personal life in Exclusive and that shuts them up, lol. And IF they go into Exclusive, I lie about everything lol. What I really want to say is that I am rarely horny after dealing with all you sick fucks and this is just an acting job, honey, nothing more.
Same. It annoys me when I get guys who want to ask me tons of questions about my sex life or dating life but then I remember that the whole point of camsites is for guys to think of us sexually and get off to, then I just go ahead play my part (and feed them lies). Granted this is if they're spending, I ain't saying anything for free.
Yea, I just lie and say whatever I need to say in the moment. I don't care if it contradicts something I just finished saying 5 minutes before because it's all fantasy.

"My husband is a trucker and he's on the road. Fuck me now while you can!"

5 minutes later:

"I'm single and ready to mingle. Can you help me pay my tuition?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pippapippa
Reactions:

Thu May 04, 2023 8:30 pm

So, so slow today. I'm going crazy long times with no traffic and I've worked quite a few hours. Not a single one has been busy.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Fri May 05, 2023 6:51 am

pippapippa wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:30 pm So, so slow today. I'm going crazy long times with no traffic and I've worked quite a few hours. Not a single one has been busy.
Fuk me too! Slow and nothing but pop in and outs and timewasters. But I have to make a goal so I have to stay on. Save me cam gods! Ugh

Sexyariel
Reactions:
Sun May 07, 2023 1:40 am

I love streamate, I love it so much. It's a best site for me. I love my clients lso, even perverts&freeloaders. I know I'm pretty and sexy. But these issues. Guys in and out, in and out. They say me hi and immediately leave. This demotivates me so much coz I know it's not in my end. Sorry for complaining like a lil baby, but I can not keep it at myself

SoloDesire
Reactions:
Sun May 07, 2023 3:49 pm

I think Streamate is trying to prove a point.
"We don't ONLY suck on contest weeks anymore! Now we suck ALL the time!!! You get a glitch, you get a glitch, EVERYONE gets all the glitches!!"