Who Do You Use For Your Cammodel Payments?

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.

Who Do You Use For Your Cammodel Payments?

IndieBill
No votes
Unblur
50%
CammodelDirectory
No votes
Project Maenad
No votes
Webstream
No votes
Skyprivate
No votes
Verotel
No votes
Major Camsite
50%

Total votes: 2
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:02 pm

I asked this question about a year ago, but because things change so quickly I've decided to ask again. Who are you guys using and why? I'm sure I've left out a few companies. Oddly it was kinda difficult to come up with more options. A year ago there were more than this, I think?

camlust
Reactions:

Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:48 am

Cammodel Payments.. I was expecting the payout solutions like Paxum, ePayments and other methods.

And why is CamLust not listed here? :o

CamLust: The online platform where you can promote your own brand. Sell Skype shows, videos and photos and much more. :D :D :D
naomicourtney
Reactions:

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:53 am

camlust wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:48 am Cammodel Payments.. I was expecting the payout solutions like Paxum, ePayments and other methods.

Make a thread so we can know more about your site! :D

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:23 pm

camlust wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:48 am Cammodel Payments.. I was expecting the payout solutions like Paxum, ePayments and other methods.

Hi @camlust! Welcome to the forum. You guys are still fairly new and arent really on the radar yet. But like @naomicourtney suggested you should create an All About Camlust thread over in our section for representatives. https://www.cammodelweb.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=24

Googlebots are already visiting the site every day now. It'll help with more exposure.

camlust
Reactions:

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Hey hey! Yes you've got a point there. I will definitely write an introduction post here and also open the thread All About CamLust. My apologies if I didn't do it according to the rules there. :oops: :oops:

CamLust: The online platform where you can promote your own brand. Sell Skype shows, videos and photos and much more. :D :D :D