Guys requesting custom video on SextPanther

This is a general forum for all members and phone sex operators.
ep2023
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 8:51 pm

So now I'm suspicious b/c this has happened twice with 2 different accounts & similar scenario.

Guys requesting custom video on SextPanther for 1-2 mins. wants MILF and wants the video right away.

This is why I wrote that other post about whether SP covers CBs on tips, but even if they do, it sounds suspicious, doesn't it?

Has anyone else experienced this?

What would you do?

Thanks

Eudial
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 10:44 pm

I'm not sure what you're trying to say / ask with this post, as I shared in your other post the Tos and terms regarding a custom video, if a guy tips you for a 2 minute video on site, and texts you about it and you send it on site, you are fine. Some clients are assholes and try to rush us, if that makes you feel uncomfortable decline his request.

ep2023
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 10:56 pm

Eudial wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:44 pm I'm not sure what you're trying to say / ask with this post, as I shared in your other post the Tos and terms regarding a custom video, if a guy tips you for a 2 minute video on site, and texts you about it and you send it on site, you are fine. Some clients are assholes and try to rush us, if that makes you feel uncomfortable decline his request.
It's no longer about the CBs, but why he's rushing, why 2 different profiles, & whether he's going to sell the video or something.

That's why I said I find it suspicious.

I already priced him so high that he just left, but I also wanted to know if others have gotten this guy.

Spemily
Reactions:
Tue May 09, 2023 1:58 am

What makes you think the guy has two different profiles? Did he say it was him on both accounts?

laurielegs
Reactions:

Tue May 09, 2023 5:30 pm

I've noticed that with sextpanther guys aren't like the usual custom orders you find elsewhere. The site seems to attract amateurs who don't know they can sell for more, so they shoot a quick vid and send immediately for a few dollars.

Those guys are used to cheap, unedited videos, not the expensive customs we are used to selling. I only do them if its something I can shoot quick and easy and make a quick few bucks on. Nothing scripted or edited unless they are willing to pay my usual rate at $20/ minute.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue May 09, 2023 9:46 pm

Spemily wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:58 am What makes you think the guy has two different profiles? Did he say it was him on both accounts?
I've had clients over the years I could sense obvious multiple accounts. They all talk about the same kinks and same style texting. You used to be able to use the search to see if they had more accounts but it doesn't seem to work now that they've rolled out the update where they made it harder. Except I've been entertaining 4 different accounts that I know are the same guy, very recently. He's a whale so I just ignore it and pretend. He followed me on socials and what do you know, every kink he follows is all the same kinks under the 4 characters. There's a few loons on there.

Another whale who followed me there is literally an actor and has called/texted me on multiple platforms using different accents but has sent me pics in the same house, and he's manipulative that he'll spend loads on you and if you don't make him feel non transactional/give him freebies he loses his shit- under EACH account. It's fucking hilarious.

ep2023
Reactions:
Thu May 11, 2023 5:16 am

KortneyKay wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:46 pm
Spemily wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:58 am What makes you think the guy has two different profiles? Did he say it was him on both accounts?
I've had clients over the years I could sense obvious multiple accounts. They all talk about the same kinks and same style texting. You used to be able to use the search to see if they had more accounts but it doesn't seem to work now that they've rolled out the update where they made it harder. Except I've been entertaining 4 different accounts that I know are the same guy, very recently. He's a whale so I just ignore it and pretend. He followed me on socials and what do you know, every kink he follows is all the same kinks under the 4 characters. There's a few loons on there.

Another whale who followed me there is literally an actor and has called/texted me on multiple platforms using different accents but has sent me pics in the same house, and he's manipulative that he'll spend loads on you and if you don't make him feel non transactional/give him freebies he loses his shit- under EACH account. It's fucking hilarious.
It's not that hard to figure out when it's the same guy if they don't change things up & you can remember what they say & some even have the same similar voice.

Normally I get the odd same guy on TTM, but then again I don't get many guys on SP, whereas on TTM I've been on there a lot longer.

So the actor asks you for freebies? Like what, a pic?

ep2023
Reactions:
Thu May 11, 2023 5:23 am

laurielegs wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:30 pm I've noticed that with sextpanther guys aren't like the usual custom orders you find elsewhere. The site seems to attract amateurs who don't know they can sell for more, so they shoot a quick vid and send immediately for a few dollars.

Those guys are used to cheap, unedited videos, not the expensive customs we are used to selling. I only do them if its something I can shoot quick and easy and make a quick few bucks on. Nothing scripted or edited unless they are willing to pay my usual rate at $20/ minute.
I've never done custom vids before, so I'm one of those amateurs & not good at it.

How much do you charge for something quick & not edited?

He still wanted a RP scenario.

Do guys (on any site) usually ask if you can do it right away. That's what started making me suspicious.

Thanks

ep2023
Reactions:
Thu May 11, 2023 5:25 am

Of course not, I could just tell.

It's not that hard to know when what they say is exactly the same each time.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Thu May 11, 2023 3:31 pm

ep2023 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:23 am

I've never done custom vids before, so I'm one of those amateurs & not good at it.

How much do you charge for something quick & not edited?

He still wanted a RP scenario.

Do guys (on any site) usually ask if you can do it right away. That's what started making me suspicious.

Thanks
On Sextpanther almost all of them ask me to get them the vid right away. It doesn't happen to me much elsewhere.
I charge $25 for something quick and unedited, under 4 minutes or less. If they want more they need to pay more.