The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun May 28, 2023 1:31 am

So how is it someone comes in under one name but when they type to me... it pops up on that screen section a different name....

I also see some guys coming in and their name lighting up in blue in free chat.... that's new.... and no idea why.

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun May 28, 2023 1:45 pm

^^^When the names do not match up, that means that they just changed their username, often to be shady. I call them out on it and also make notes of the old name, the new name, etc, so I can watch for them in the future.

I've always had the blue blinking on a name when the customer chats something to you. However, it used to blink for longer to indicate they said something but now it just flashes one time very quickly so it's easy to miss. (I chat in Party Mode if that makes a difference?)

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun May 28, 2023 2:02 pm

So weird about the blue blinking haha. I've never had that before and I've been on SM for years. I thought it was some new dumb thing they were working on. I'm always in party mode to since it's their default when you log in.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun May 28, 2023 11:01 pm

About 1/4th of the time I'm not getting any notification when someone does enter my room or I will get the sound and their message after they have already left.

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Sun May 28, 2023 11:58 pm

How do we get access to the verified SM thread? I have some shady shit I'd like to bring to folk's attention, but I'm not sure if the blues can see this thread and I don't want to give them any ideas....

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun May 28, 2023 11:59 pm

I wasn't hearing the gold notification from being tipped in my room till tonight. I think it had been a week since I heard the sound of it.

I'm also getting a lot of
(reason: user must contact support) which for me to see, in the small amount of shows I do get, it is rare. But all of a sudden during these bonus days, it is happening to 99 percent of my shows that I do get.

SoloDesire
Reactions:
Mon May 29, 2023 12:12 pm

Ladies, be sure to check when you get tipped from your GOLD menu. I just had someone tip for something and it showed up correctly in my chat but when I went to earnings it said he only paid 2 GOLD when I charge 5 GOLD. Also, yesterday I had someone tip for something that wasn't even on my GOLD menu but it showed up in my chat as if it was. I contacted support about it but I will be deactivating my GOLD menu until I know they've fixed it.

SoloDesire
Reactions:
Mon May 29, 2023 3:57 pm

Support just responded with this:

"Thank you for your report. We are still investigating this issue and do not yet know the cause. There does not appear to be anything wrong on your side, but if we need you to do anything we will let you know.

We hope to have everything back to normal so as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience."

So I don't think I'll be getting the full amount I'm owed for that tip, but I am still keeping my GOLD menu turned off to keep it from happening again.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon May 29, 2023 4:27 pm

I just sent you a private message. 💗@gingercamgirl
gingercamgirl wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:58 pm How do we get access to the verified SM thread? I have some shady shit I'd like to bring to folk's attention, but I'm not sure if the blues can see this thread and I don't want to give them any ideas....

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Mon May 29, 2023 10:56 pm

SoloDesire wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:12 pm Ladies, be sure to check when you get tipped from your GOLD menu. I just had someone tip for something and it showed up correctly in my chat but when I went to earnings it said he only paid 2 GOLD when I charge 5 GOLD. Also, yesterday I had someone tip for something that wasn't even on my GOLD menu but it showed up in my chat as if it was. I contacted support about it but I will be deactivating my GOLD menu until I know they've fixed it.
This This THISSS - be careful, I'm getting some custies who are really trying my limits. Stick to your guns and don't let any mf'ers try to push you into anything you wouldn't or don't want to do. It can be tempting to let it slide when things are tough like now - but it always costs you in the end, and drains your energy for the custies who are willing to be respectful and spend.
Last edited by gingercamgirl on Mon May 29, 2023 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.