What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Lets talk about gaming. Twitch Streams, Youtube Gaming, Gaming On Steam, PC Gaming or console: PS4, XboxOne, Nintendo and more. What games are hot right now and what vintage video games are still the shit. Let us know!
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:51 pm

I'm alternating my gametime between Yakuzo 0, it's like a GTA V but set in 1980's Tokyo; and Ori And The Blind Forest. I had to change it up a little bit. I'm gonna wait until I drop money on Anthem, they seem to be having some issues and I ain't got time for that.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat May 27, 2023 2:54 pm

I know I'm not the only gamer here on Cammodelweb, therefore it's time to bump/reinergize this thread. What are y'all playing and what games are you most looking forward to?

Currently I'm playing Stray on PS4

Still playing tetris effect on PC four years later. 😊

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun May 28, 2023 4:24 am

I'm currently playing a rotation of

Coral Island & My Time At Portia
Medieval Dynasty
The Tenants
Stardew Valley
History of Seasons Friends Of Mineral Town
Deadwater Saloon
Crossroads Inn
Sapiens

I like safeish simulation games, obvs.
Looking forward to Paralives, and Life By You (dropping Sep, 12th)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun May 28, 2023 12:42 pm

I'm looking for a game where I can build fantasy worlds. @KortneyKay I guess something like those you mentioned above. Do you know of any like that?

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun May 28, 2023 1:21 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:42 pm I'm looking for a game where I can build fantasy worlds. @KortneyKay I guess something like those you mentioned above. Do you know of any like that?
I don't know many. A long time ago there was a game called Spore from Will Wright (Sims Franchise) where you could do that but it tanked.

The only one I know of is Smalland. It's open world, fantasy and wild. You build as a tiny individual and it's open world. I don't think it's what you'd like. However I know LIife By You will be 100% buildable and modable so you could program the whole game to be fantasy (they even allow you to add in your own interactive/integrated storylines where you can write dialogue into the game, they have a career/job creation tool, too. I think there are a few coming out that have the basis of what you want but I'm not sure which ones.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun May 28, 2023 1:40 pm

KortneyKay wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:21 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:42 pm I'm looking for a game where I can build fantasy worlds. @KortneyKay I guess something like those you mentioned above. Do you know of any like that?
I don't know many. A long time ago there was a game called Spore from Will Wright (Sims Franchise) where you could do that but it tanked.

The only one I know of is Smalland. It's open world, fantasy and wild. You build as a tiny individual and it's open world. I don't think it's what you'd like. However I know LIife By You will be 100% buildable and modable so you could program the whole game to be fantasy (they even allow you to add in your own interactive/integrated storylines where you can write dialogue into the game, they have a career/job creation tool, too. I think there are a few coming out that have the basis of what you want but I'm not sure which ones.
Life by you sounds amazing! Let me go watch some yt videos.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon May 29, 2023 9:00 am

Silly me just realized that it's possible to build houses in Elder Scrolls online, a game I've been playing for five years!!! It's looks extremely complicated but at least it's doable. All this time I had an original idea.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:27 pm

I saw the new Fable trailer and I think my summer goal will be getting a new desktop specifically for gaming. I don't like using the same rig for camming that I use for gaming because sometimes programs can clash.

Between Fable and Life By You...

I'm gonna need a new set up.