What cam and clipsites are more/less strict about music in stream/videos?

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:12 pm

I have a certain artist and genre I love that I want to be a big part of my brand- I know some sites are more or less lenient about this, but I forget which is which.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:03 am

When it comes to live streaming none of the camsites seem to mind copyright laws. It's when we start reselling constant that it matters. Streamate, Clips4Sale, Niteflirt and ManyVids are the one's I know who are strict about that issue.
handoverthat wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:12 pm I have a certain artist and genre I love that I want to be a big part of my brand- I know some sites are more or less lenient about this, but I forget which is which.

handoverthat
Reactions:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:18 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:03 am When it comes to live streaming none of the camsites seem to mind copyright laws. It's when we start reselling constant that it matters. Streamate, Clips4Sale, Niteflirt and ManyVids are the one's I know who are strict about that issue.
handoverthat wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:12 pm I have a certain artist and genre I love that I want to be a big part of my brand- I know some sites are more or less lenient about this, but I forget which is which.
Oh wow, since I've decided to focus mostly on clips for a while, I may have to go self-hosted for ones that I want music in. I listen to some sultry stuff, and it definitely, uh, improves my performance lmfao. Unless modelcentro is lax about that? And as a baby cam and clipgirl, how soon is too soon to move into self hosting a clip site? I was thinking I'll just go hostgator, unless there are other suggestions. I just signed up for modelcentro