Advertising phone sex in Discord Public Servers

This is a general forum for all members and phone sex operators.
DonaDiabla
Reactions:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:00 am

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone is using Discord Public Servers to advertise their phone sex listings? :D Thanks.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:06 pm

I use Discord to advertise as myself for pso, camshows and content. But not for any characters. I honestly hadn't thought of it. Some servers are quick to ban you if they think you're spamming. @ DonaDiabla how were you thinking on using it?

DonaDiabla
Reactions:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:16 pm

Great question. Actually, I have been using my own public servers for my phone sex characters and myself. It has been an bit of hit or miss.but I feel it's been great success. However, I did not attempt to use other servers.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:34 am

Do you mean specific characters are just that I offer PSO services as well as cam? If the latter yes though I have found Discord pretty much useless for bringing in new customers. I've only gotten any use out it as a alternative to Skype for cam shows.

DonaDiabla
Reactions:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:43 pm

Yes, I did mean specific characters. However, I stop using Discord to advertise. Now, I just sell my access to my Discord server.
SuperPookie wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:34 am Do you mean specific characters are just that I offer PSO services as well as cam? If the latter yes though I have found Discord pretty much useless for bringing in new customers. I've only gotten any use out it as a alternative to Skype for cam shows.

GoddessTex
Reactions:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:14 am

If any seller wants to promote themselves on discord you can come to my server :) we have verified sellers / buyers section