Normal to get this little views, and no sales on ManyVids and Clips4Sale so far?

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:04 pm

In 4 hours I've gotten 12 views on a riding my g-spot vibrator video.

WHAT?!

I honestly think it may be my prices?

Before you fight me on this, mind you I was roasted on the amiugly subreddit and had hundreds of comments telling me I am ugly.

I also have a severe skin condition that covers my ENTIRE BODY that is not hideable at all (I tried everything I could think of, make up, fish nets, patches, lighting),

and am not JUST bbw because bbw is workwithable af, but not in my case, I am UNPROPORTIONATE bbw, so it doesn't sit right on my body and I am fat everywhere except... except for my ass. Yeah. Pretty bad.

I also have a really large vulva but I'm been making sure to tag my stuff big pussies and whatnot.

The riding my gspot vibrator was 18 minutes and I had it priced at 57.

I know that may seem delusional for my attractiveness level but I assumed everyone had a niche?

I had a sipping water video get more views than that, it was a 2 minute clip of me drinking water priced for $6 but still no sales.

Am I being delusional with my pricing?

I just frantically panic changed the prices on my videos. I took my riding my vibe one down to 16.99 for an 18 minute 49 second video.

Am I underselling myself now?

I had a 6 minute 4 second video I posted of me playing with my vibe, but my skin issue was SO prominent in my thumbnail that even though I'd typically say it was fair that I priced it at $18, I feel like maybe it's not getting hits due to my skin and there's just... nothing I can do about it.

I of course tried covering it with makeup before recording, but nothing works.. so I think maybe while 18 would typically be fair for it, I was just asking for too much since my skin is so especially bad in that teaser?

Even though I personally think the teaser looks great! I think I wore it well in that vid, despite it being extra noticeable.

But for a normal person who's not used of seeing that, maybe not.

So I just panic changed it down to 4.99 now.

Painting my nails vid 4 minutes 20 seconds, originally priced at 12, now priced at 2.99.

None of these 4 videos have gotten any sales yet despite starting posting on the 10th, and it's the 24th now.

It really sucks because I have a really high sex drive and would really LOVE to make an income off of this work, but I wonder if it just doesn't work for some people?

I'm relying on this as my sole source of income right now because I live in a rural area and don't have reliable transportation, so I am super distraught.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:42 pm

So far what clips are selling for you? It's great when you can take a genuine interest in a specific niche, but as a once wise person ( @HaydenBlue ) said

"You don't choose the niche, the niche chooses you."

If you're getting views for sipping water then focus on that and work in different oral fetishes. Lipstick, tooth brushing, spitting etc. Also an 18 minute video is way too long. Chop it up into several short clips.

Don't upload your videos all on the same day. Play around with different times of the day so you can get more interest.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:33 pm

I think MV is a narrow fetish site, users there claim things which is forbidden everywhere but allowed there as taboo, mommy videos, piss.
And eating, swallowing goldfishes even alive.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:30 am

I work non-nude live, but used to do video clips. I have an autoimmune skin condition that can get pretty gnarly looking as well as painful. It went into remission for a while so I did nude for a bit, live as well as clips, because I could and to see if there would be a difference in income.

My experience:
  • Nude is always going to sell more, live and/or clips
  • A full time income can be earned non-nude, live and/or clips.

AND there is so much truth to this:
"You don't choose the niche, the niche chooses you." -@HaydenBlue
@EtherealMOD has some valuable tips! I'd add, look into doing 2 versions of these lipstick/toothbrushing/spitting/etc videos, a regular vanilla one and then a femdom versions of these.

There are many paths you can take. Dip your toe into some other niches/fetishes/categories as well. Keep making videos in multiple fetish categories so people seeking those will see you are updating that type of content regularly. If sales don't pick up after 3-6 months in a particular fetish, trade it out for another one you try.

Take a look at Sophie Ladder's spreadsheet that has all the sites you can upload your content to and what their site restrictions are! Then you can sell your content in more places the more efficient your content operation gets.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:07 am

You can't go with what they said on Reddit. Especially on a sub meant for roasting. Talking crap is literally the whole point.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:42 pm

I rarely sell clips they just dont sell for me. I will be lucky to make $50 a month at most on C4S ect.
and I have prices for like $10 at most. you name it ive tried it, girl girl vids, boy girl vids, solo vids. all kinds of niches.
I just think clips is a very challenging niche to make bank on if you are not uploading clips every single day , know your niches , pricing , tags, descriptions and thumb nails, lighting ect.
it works for some ppl and some ppl not. keep in mind I can hit niches like step daddy, step bro, baby sitter and still didn't work for me unless I was uploading every single day. and even then just selling 1 to 3 clips at most.
I do think your prices are way to high IMO , id try pricing under 5. see what happens. but you won't get rich of this right away.
I think what bothers me most is not that you aren't selling clips, because I know you can be successful in camming or some kind of niche or even with clips if that is what you desire if you are willing to put in the time and effort and dedication... but what bothers me is the things you are saying about yourself.
putting yourself out there on reddit to be picked apart? you are so much better than that.
my advice is if you want to make it in this industry you need to project self-esteem,
maybe some nice makeup, some Nicer lighting, outfits that work for your body type, highlight and focus on your good aspects.

some men have a specific fetish and maybe that can be your success, one client of mine he would stroke to any girl on the site who was wearing a thong
because It didn't matter what the girl looked like because he had a thong fetish.
so anyone with a thong that was ideal for him.
you can learn angles to display yourself in a better way. its all about angles!
so my point here is you most likely won't be a success overnight,
even with my "looks" it took me over 1 year. the grass isn't always greener.
I was making $10 a day in the beginning, and $100 a week, and then $200 and then so forth.
learning the hustle takes time and honestly what you look like has very little to do with it , I mean it can help sure, but it won't make you successful. even some might say I was "genetically blessed with good looks" I still struggled a lot!! a lot!!
your self esteem, the vibes you give off, ect THAT is what will make you a success. it took me time to develop that. this processed can't be rushed and most of us won't have success overnight , though some will!

reddit is toxic. avoid anything toxic.
do things to build yourself up.
maybe your face is pretty. hell maybe you have nice hair, hair fetish anyone?
find some positive features.
if you need help feel free to pm me. I also have a large labia which I plan to get operated on later this year but I can show you how to hide it if you want! I found a way!
there is always a way or a trick
you've got this girlie! dont give up.
we are here to support you.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:12 pm

handoverthat wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:04 pm In 4 hours I've gotten 12 views on a riding my g-spot vibrator video.

WHAT?!

I honestly think it may be my prices?

Before you fight me on this, mind you I was roasted on the amiugly subreddit and had hundreds of comments telling me I am ugly.

I also have a severe skin condition that covers my ENTIRE BODY that is not hideable at all (I tried everything I could think of, make up, fish nets, patches, lighting),

and am not JUST bbw because bbw is workwithable af, but not in my case, I am UNPROPORTIONATE bbw, so it doesn't sit right on my body and I am fat everywhere except... except for my ass. Yeah. Pretty bad.

I also have a really large vulva but I'm been making sure to tag my stuff big pussies and whatnot.

The riding my gspot vibrator was 18 minutes and I had it priced at 57.

I know that may seem delusional for my attractiveness level but I assumed everyone had a niche?

I had a sipping water video get more views than that, it was a 2 minute clip of me drinking water priced for $6 but still no sales.

Am I being delusional with my pricing?

I just frantically panic changed the prices on my videos. I took my riding my vibe one down to 16.99 for an 18 minute 49 second video.

Am I underselling myself now?

I had a 6 minute 4 second video I posted of me playing with my vibe, but my skin issue was SO prominent in my thumbnail that even though I'd typically say it was fair that I priced it at $18, I feel like maybe it's not getting hits due to my skin and there's just... nothing I can do about it.

I of course tried covering it with makeup before recording, but nothing works.. so I think maybe while 18 would typically be fair for it, I was just asking for too much since my skin is so especially bad in that teaser?

Even though I personally think the teaser looks great! I think I wore it well in that vid, despite it being extra noticeable.

But for a normal person who's not used of seeing that, maybe not.

So I just panic changed it down to 4.99 now.

Painting my nails vid 4 minutes 20 seconds, originally priced at 12, now priced at 2.99.

None of these 4 videos have gotten any sales yet despite starting posting on the 10th, and it's the 24th now.

It really sucks because I have a really high sex drive and would really LOVE to make an income off of this work, but I wonder if it just doesn't work for some people?

I'm relying on this as my sole source of income right now because I live in a rural area and don't have reliable transportation, so I am super distraught.
Everything everyone else has previously mentioned is good advice.

In my opinion clips are a long game- meaning it takes time to build up that income.
It may take more than 4 clips to get sales.
Try different things until the market (sales) tell you what categories are selling.

On C4S take advantage of categories and keywords.

If you film foot fetish videos- Are your feet big? Small? Short toes? Long toes?
Are you showing off your soles? Wrinkled soles? etc. What color is the polish?
These are just some examples of what you can use for keywords.

Scheduling
Upload on a consistent schedule as much as you can. This will help bring in more sales, and as @EtherealMOD said experiment with the times of day the video will go live. This does make a difference. MV and C4S allow you to schedule clips in advance.

Pricing
Clips- I usually price at $1 am plus .99 (everyone does have a different pricing strategy.

Longer clips
When you are just starting out edit those clips down into smaller ones. As you build up clips and a customer base - then you can try experimenting with longer ones.

Keep at it. Don't be afraid to experiment

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:23 pm

There are sooo many categories. The sky is the limit. You can do it!

More clips=more visitors. They might not buy what you just uploaded but it gets people into your store. They could find a different clip that that is their cup of tea.

Rock that conficence, even if you have to fake it. It will pay off!

Most importantly, don't give up. There could be days when you get lots of views and no sales, or vica versa.

tashababe
Reactions:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:03 pm

I'm just getting back to camming and making clips again, but what I remember when I started on C4s is that I didn't sell anything the first couple months and it took a year or so for me to find my "niche". So don't freak out that there isn't much activity after putting up 4 videos. You can also join different forums dedicated to specific fetishes to get ideas.