💲💷 "I Need Money, Now!" Motivational Thread💳 🤑

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:21 am

Friday was dead for me. I didn't really try to get on live anyway and didn't go out of my way to make many sales. Made $25 passively. But overall I was in such a good mood that all my bills were paid timely that it didn't bother me. My monthly started and I'm lagging and tired but will push through because I need money now for savings. So happy the next few weeks all goes to me.

Blackjack304
Reactions:

Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:27 am

I’m sooooo tired.. I did 4 hours but I need to do more. It’s prime time… this is why I don’t like taking breaks because it’s hard to log back on… power through power through… I’ll make it back on and park my butt for another 3 hours… just hit the start button let’s do it

Queenelayliah
Reactions:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:48 am

I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I miss you guys on stripperweb so much.

So last week I have decided I am going to get back into sex work after a 3 year pause. I was always a pso girlie. So I am looking into revamping my profiles, taking calls and keeping a schedule . Something I have never been able to do.
If you guys don’t mind, can I post in here. I don’t really see any others chats more active. I do admit I don’t really know how to navigate this website.

But my goal per month is $1,000. That is probably to high of a goal, considering my profiles are really ugly and I’m so rusty. But so far in this monthly goal I have made $117 with my lines being on for only 4 days.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:18 pm

Queenelayliah wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:48 am I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I miss you guys on stripperweb so much.

So last week I have decided I am going to get back into sex work after a 3 year pause. I was always a pso girlie. So I am looking into revamping my profiles, taking calls and keeping a schedule . Something I have never been able to do.
If you guys don’t mind, can I post in here. I don’t really see any others chats more active. I do admit I don’t really know how to navigate this website.

But my goal per month is $1,000. That is probably to high of a goal, considering my profiles are really ugly and I’m so rusty. But so far in this monthly goal I have made $117 with my lines being on for only 4 days.
Welcome back! You're more than welcome to post here. It's a money/goal thread and everyone can use some motivation no matter what sector of SW you're in.

Blackjack304
Reactions:

Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:05 pm

I logged back in and did an hour and a half yesterday.. 2 hours down so far today. I want 3 more next shift

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:51 pm

I'm in for the win this week. I basically lost most of last week because I got a two-day headache that derailed the last part of the week when I work the most. My plan is to do 4 hours a day 6 days this week and make at least 2k, I figure even if it's horribly slow because of the contest I should still be able to at least make that with the bonus money. Plus my placement sucks because I have barely been streaming the last few weeks so I have to start sitting my ass back online anyway.

Today has been shitty, typical slow Sunday. I have 53 more min to hit 4 hours then I think I'm gonna see a reg tonight.

aka Genoveve
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:13 pm

^^^I'm like 7 min away from 4 hours but my reg is probably gonna take at least 45 min so I'll save it for then. I made $397 on SM and $137 on SP.

ETA so I ended up doing 5 hours and 8 minutes today which is good because I can take that extra time off of Thursday's shift. Ended up with $576 on SM so a total of $713 today, not bad for a Sunday that started off awful.

aka Genoveve
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:02 am

Welcome back!

let's kick some cam ass. I have a similar goal of $2100 this week. Sunday was my day off so I'll be clocking in today after I get some sleep. Mondays are my Sundays lately so I'm hoping to dust off at least $420. I hit up a few whales so I'll see if they can get me close to goal. If not I'll just put in the necessary shifts.

There's a refrigerator I really want and I'm thinking of taking a quick week long vacation. Just need to get through the next 2 weeks to determine what I'll do.

Blackjack304
Reactions:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:27 am

Went back and did 2 and a half hours 2nd shift

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:02 pm

Need money, now! The fridge I want just went on sale. I had it up in my manifestation tabs, and day dreamed all night and today it's a few hundred dollars off. The universe wants me to have it. I just need a whale or wait until the 4th and I'm grabbing it granted no one else does.

I have half saved. Hitting today's goal will pay it off in full.