SinCats making me stay on longer than 1 minute on a 1 minute flat rate call

This is a general forum for all members and phone sex operators.
ep2023
Reactions:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:37 pm

SinCats making me stay on longer than 1 minute on a 1 minute pre-paid flat rate call

Is anyone else experiencing this? It's with the only guy calling me since there's no customers. It's happened 3 times. I'm forced to do 1 1/2 mins.

I emailed them 1-2 weeks ago & of course no response & I just emailed their payroll addy because I got an email from that. It looks like they are working on the site & "maybe" bring in new traffic.

Oh, & something else I forgot about it.

1. Some of the time the page (I can never find it unless I'm logged out & log in & it's that page) that shows me my missed calls doesn't list all of the missed calls.
2. When it announces my UN & their UN, it says my wrong name & their wrong name & the wrong amount of the flat rate pre-paid call. SMH I forgot to email them about that too. sigh
3. Some other things I can't remember right now.

The site has always been shit, but now this is bad because it affects business I'm actually getting.

I can't stand the fact that there's no customer service (there used to be when I first joined) there & now I'm having to work double just to make the pittance I make. SMH

End of rant LOL

Thanks for listening

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:37 am

It usually takes an additional 15-30 seconds for the system to process that a call package has ended regardless of how long it was for. It's always been that way for me.
What is the purpose of having a 1 minute call package if you don't mind me asking?

ep2023
Reactions:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:52 am

SuperPookie wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:37 am It usually takes an additional 15-30 seconds for the system to process that a call package has ended regardless of how long it was for. It's always been that way for me.
What is the purpose of having a 1 minute call package if you don't mind me asking?
Well I've never been forced to be on the phone for that long & I've had 1 min. packages since I started with them. 30 secs is way too long. Sure 3 secs, maybe, but not 30 secs.

I would have noticed before if it was going way over like that.

I saw other girls had it so I did it & eventually jacked up the price b/c I used to get a lot of them. Now I get very few of anything.

Sometimes the guy just wants to see if he likes you.