what sites are good for bbws besides streamate and camsoda since they're dead

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:12 am

I've never liked chaturbate, never had luck on it either. I'm wondering if stripchat, flirt4free, cams.com, bonga cams, or some other site needs to be what I'm focusing on now

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:31 am

Flirt4Free is VERY heavily slanted towards studio models. They have preferential placement and they won't even let independent models stream if there are plenty of studio models online.
I'm on Cams right now and it is by far deader than Streamate however it might be different with the new model tag. It is a very easy site to split with SM though. Keep in mind that Cams does allow chargebacks in the first 90 days of streaming and unlike many places they do not ban members that do it.
I realize that none of that applies to your question though, sorry.

handoverthat
Reactions:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:21 am

SuperPookie wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:31 am Flirt4Free is VERY heavily slanted towards studio models. They have preferential placement and they won't even let independent models stream if there are plenty of studio models online.
I'm on Cams right now and it is by far deader than Streamate however it might be different with the new model tag. It is a very easy site to split with SM though. Keep in mind that Cams does allow chargebacks in the first 90 days of streaming and unlike many places they do not ban members that do it.
I realize that none of that applies to your question though, sorry.
Ugh, yeah I got that vibe and it's sad as fuck, I hope I'm understanding it wrong. It's basically focused on the girls who got scammed?? -.- that's the one thing that irked me about it