The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:15 pm

Genoveve wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:08 pm
SoloDesire wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:14 amI got paid on time from my other sites. It's a Streamate issue.
^^^Mine still hasn’t arrived but my sextpanther came through no problem today.

What’s weird is that when I looked at my payout history yesterday it showed it as sent, but when I look this morning it now shows the same amount as red after it with a minus, like it was rescinded, and then a second payout of the same amount shows after that. All 3 transactions are saying from November 2nd, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t see the rescinded payment and the new one till today but I don’t know how many times or how closely I looked at it yesterday. And the two different deposits’ transaction numbers are 794 numbers apart.

Wow same for me and a bunch of girls on the Reddit page.
What a mess

SoloDesire
Reactions:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:38 pm

bigbum wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:14 pm waitttt ladies I just got paid from sm! ladies recheck your accounts
I've also been paid :)

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:47 pm

^^^Just checked me too!

aka Genoveve
Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:52 pm

I need y’all’s bank 😫😂
Just got mine!!
Whew ok. Let’s not do that again

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:59 pm

^^Seriously.

aka Genoveve
Seductivegirl
Reactions:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:42 am

Hey ladies, so streamate has always been my main site and served me well. I like that it's based on privates and that footage is not easily leaked or spread. But recently as we all know the traffic has been abysmal. Does anyone know of any other similiar sites going? Token sites are overwhelming and I hate that bots record me all the time, with no real guarantees of earning anything. I feel quite safe and anonymous on Streamate but yeah, the hourly is not what it was even 2 years ago.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:35 pm

Seductivegirl wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:42 am Hey ladies, so streamate has always been my main site and served me well. I like that it's based on privates and that footage is not easily leaked or spread. But recently as we all know the traffic has been abysmal. Does anyone know of any other similiar sites going? Token sites are overwhelming and I hate that bots record me all the time, with no real guarantees of earning anything. I feel quite safe and anonymous on Streamate but yeah, the hourly is not what it was even 2 years ago.

Is it ok to ask what you’re averaging? Or what you’re weekly goal is?

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:05 am

Seductivegirl wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:42 am Hey ladies, so streamate has always been my main site and served me well. I like that it's based on privates and that footage is not easily leaked or spread. But recently as we all know the traffic has been abysmal. Does anyone know of any other similiar sites going? Token sites are overwhelming and I hate that bots record me all the time, with no real guarantees of earning anything. I feel quite safe and anonymous on Streamate but yeah, the hourly is not what it was even 2 years ago.
I'm in the same boat and while I have added in a considerable amount of additional sites which is easing the pressure a bit I haven't found anything to actually make up for it.
Good luck & update if you do <3.

Seductivegirl
Reactions:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:22 am

Hersheykissed wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:35 pm

Is it ok to ask what you’re averaging? Or what you’re weekly goal is?
Well it used to be like in the 40 dollars an hour range, now it's in the 20-25, previously it should have been so doable to get 1000 dollars a week, now I would settle for 800 but still have to put in long hours.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:21 pm

Yeah ok I have an answer. I know u said you didn't like token sites but hear me out. Last year SM did the same thing..tanking earnings and shit traffic. I had been splitcamming with SM and I'm Live. Got shit from IM LIVE so I saw my studio..Bolyen Models.. was offering Stripchat. It was a token site but I thought..what the hell. After a few days I learned the ropes and decided to splitcam with SM. Best idea ever! I know earn almost the same or more each day I splitcam SM and SC. I run my shows on SC like I do on SM. I feel like I get wayyyyy longer privates and more of them. I set my tokens around the same price as SM. I get wayyyyy more traffic, tips and shows than I do on SM. It really evens out at the end of the month. I also have NF, sextoanther and skyprivate and other sites going so between all of them I make my gals and the some. Soo .I would recommend Stripchat. I have a tip menu but do not do cum shows unless I go pvt or exclusive. Hope u find something u like! It does take time o build up the regulars but it is so worth it!!