Phone Sex Tips: Lets Talk Dirty!

This is a general forum for all members and phone sex operators.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:08 am

PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3235998 wrote:I stumbled upon this in an old thread on Dirty Talk.
Quote Originally Posted by Englishprincess View Post
I can't take the credit for this-its infamous in phone sex circles as being part of the "training" some give you

Not to say it isn't useful,cos it is,I have my own blow job script in my head that I can rattle off without thinking

# Ask: Where are you? [in bed, couch, car etc.]

# What are you wearing?

# I'm going to take your cock out [of your pants, towel, briefs, etc.] and I'm going to look at you right in your eyes and I'm going to give you a really sexy smile...

# Then I'm going to make my lips really soft and really wet (mmmmmm) Do you like that? [always try to get your customer to engage with you if you can]

# then I'm going to start to lick and lap your balls...(moaning and slurping :10)
# Now, I'm going to take one of your balls and I'm going to pop it in my mouth and I'm going to roll it around with my tongue just like this (moaning and slurping 10 seconds)

# Then you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to take your other ball and I'm going to stretch it just slightly in your ball sack I'm going to lick it and roll it around with my tongue just like the other one

# Now, I'm going to stretch your ball sack and I am going to lap your balls through it. [Stretch your balls for me mmmmm do you like that?]

# Then I'm going to lift up your balls and I'm going to take my tongue and you know that spot right under your balls that's like the base of your cock? ...I'm going to take my tongue and flick it just like this (flicking noise 5 seconds) mmmm did you like that? [flicking noise 5 more seconds.] Just like this...(moan slurp 10 seconds)

# I bet that made your cock really hard didn't it...

# Now I'm going to look at you right in your eyes...mmmmm....and I'm going to lick you all the way from the base of your cock to the head of your cock just as if you were a giant popsicle...mmmm..I'm going to lick you just like this (slurp 10-15 sec)

# then I'm going to take my tongue and I'm going to round and round the head of your cock and I'm going to stick my tongue right in your pee hole...and I'm going to lick your precum right out of the head of it...

# then I'm going to slather my lips with your precum....and I'm going to smoosh my lips together...and I'm going to look you right in the eye and I'm going to give you a nastyest little smile...and there will be a strand of precum just hanging right between my lips...just like in magazines....and I'm going to lick it right off my lips and I'm going to swallow it mmmm yummy...

# and I'm going to climb up and give you a nice French kiss....I'm going to make my lips so soft and I am going to put my tongue right in your mouth and you can put your tongue in mine [moan] and my mouth is going to get sooooo wet. And you know what else gets wet when a girls mouth gets wet? [get him to say it] that's right her pussy gets wet. and my pussy is sooo wet baby, feel it.

# Proceed to Oral Sex on YOU and then lick your Pussy Juice off of his cock, deep throat him and swallow his hot load or let him simply cum all over your tits, tummy, face [called a "facial"], or elsewhere