Happy Thanksgiving Y'all CammodelWeb

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:03 pm

Happy Thanksgiving CammodelWeb!!!

How y'all doing today and what are you going to do today? I understand that we're an international community and not everyone celebrates. That's not lost on me, I promise.

FYI I was beaming with pride when I wrote that one bit about being an international community. 😊

Are you gonna go live today? Turn on your phone lines and/or create mukbang content with your Thanksgiving feast? There's an idea for ya if your ideas are running dry. 😉

Me personally I'm having a low key day that's way different from our family feast from previous years. I'm tired and don't feel like doing too much so today I'm gonna try and see what that actually feels like?

No matter where you are and what your doing today please be kind to yourself. I'm grateful and thankful for you all. Thank you for being here, Taja aka PhatGirlDynomite!!! Always Explosive 💣

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:36 pm

Thank you Taja. That's very sweet of you. Enjoy your relaxing day bb.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 🍁🍂 I am thankful for all of you!

My Thanksgiving was last night. I got to see some people I haven't seen in 8 years. It was beautiful. I am also by myself today. I will be camming after the guys wake up from their Thanksgiving food comas.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:09 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Hope everyone has a good one! celebrating in spirit while abroad, not actually cooking, but will be streaming for my subbies looking for an escape :lol:

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:16 am

Belated Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope all of you had a lovely holiday filled with reasons to be thankful <3