ARCHIVED Ways To STALL and Make More Money...

Camming Connection: Our virtual home for "virtual" strippers! Get the ins-and-outs of webcam modeling here.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:14 pm

Camateur
Ways To STALL and Make More Money...
So when you guys are in a pay per minute chats (on any site) give me your methods for stalling for time so you can rack up the minutes. Let's not derail this by adding comments about other stuff. Post your tips!!!

I'll start; I ask them if I should wear heels; then I go and get them...takes like 4 secs lol
03-10-2011, 07:42 PMIsobelWren
Re: Ways To STALL and Make More Money...
I just "work myself up" by doing a sexy strip tease that can seriously take FOREVERRRR.
03-10-2011, 08:05 PMh0ttie
I ask questions! Anything they say I respond with a question.

Example...
He says I'm horny baby, I say how horny are you? He says very horny, I say what made you feel so horny? He says your tits baby, I say is that your favorite part of my body? He says yes, I say what would you want to do with my tits? suck them, or maybe titty fuck me? He says I would love to suck them, I say would you let me stroke your cock a little while you sucked them? He says yes, I say what would you want me to do once I got your cock rock hard from stroking it? etc..

It took me awhile to learn how to stall like this my usual shows lasted from 5-10 min now I'm getting 10-20 min shows.
03-10-2011, 08:06 PMh0ttie
btw awesome thread idea i can't wait to hear everyones tips :)
03-10-2011, 08:16 PMsexandgrammar
This might just be my style, but if they suggest something, I suggest one better. Or one dirtier. It keeps a fun, filthy dialogue going. I like making people think they can ask anything of me, & I feel it helps if I'm the first one to suggest something that maybe makes me vulnerable. And, of course, it takes up time. It means that I don't go straight to fucking, or sucking, or what-have-you, because I'm busy being bold in other ways.
03-10-2011, 08:16 PMlaurielegs
I prefer the word tease to stall ;) After all, the more worked up he gets and prolonging it is going to make a way more intense and memorable climax.

I see hosts sitting dressed in bra and panties and can't help but wonder why they don't put on a few more sexy layers. I'm a big fan of the tease part of strip teasing ;)
03-10-2011, 08:19 PMsexandgrammar
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
I prefer the word tease to stall ;) After all, the more worked up he gets and prolonging it is going to make a way more intense and memorable climax.
Well-put. It also means more repeat business if you actually offer a UNIQUE, compassionate, attentive time.
03-10-2011, 08:19 PMlaurielegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesuvsDeath View Post
Sometimes when my friend is camming with two-way sound with a guy who really wants to be able to "talk"... she'll pretend like she can't hear them and get them to fuck with their sound/mic for a couple of minutes. LOL
I feel like that's sort of shooting yourself in the foot. It's only gonna work one time because the next time he's going to realize you are stalling, when he maybe could've been a good regular.
03-10-2011, 08:27 PMcherriebomb
Quote:
I see hosts sitting dressed in bra and panties and can't help but wonder why they don't put on a few more sexy layers. I'm a big fan of the tease part of strip teasing ;)
SO TRUE! Its so much sexier when girls have a little skirt on and you keep getting little peeks at their cute lacey panties every once in a while. ( I sound like such a perv right now haha) Same with loose off the shoulder shirts...it just adds a little mystery and gives you more to play around with.

I need to practice the art of the tease. Fo sho.
03-10-2011, 09:06 PMh0ttie
Quote:

I am guilty of this a lot of times. I really HATE getting re-dressed after every show. A lot of times I will come on wearing a bunch of stuff but after 3 or 4 shows I just get so tired of putting it all back on. Some times I quit for the night when I just can't imagine getting dressed AGAIN haha
03-10-2011, 09:09 PMcherriebomb
Quote:
Some times I quit for the night when I just can't imagine getting dressed AGAIN haha

LMAO!!!!
03-10-2011, 09:09 PMAngelCummings
First of all, I greet them and giggle and say something like "Hey baby, you must be pretty horny tonight" and wink or something cute like that lol. I don't even start undressing until he tells me too, instead I'll ask him what his name is, what he's in the mood for, or what his fantasies are and we talk about it. Then I ask him if he would like to see my toys/props and he gets to pick out what he would like. And THEN I slowly undress and asks him if he likes it, if that turns him on, etc. and position my body in different poses so he can see different angles :)
03-10-2011, 11:25 PMCamWhore
having clothes on and teasing them off is perfect....already naked? well...you loose out on a few dollars...

its a game...so play that m*therfucker well. They came for ass, we came for cash... I also believe we should make as much as possible especially in a pay per minute site...

Stall a bit, but never to much .... they will know, and they will comment on it sooner or later, and it could be bad business.

I say hello, ask if they can hear me okay. Then I start chatting with them to warm up.

I NEVER get naked without being asked to. When they do ask, then here comes the strip tease, starting with my ass....

Specifically my ass.... they go nuts , and forget to keep typing...lol

My booty isnt even big, but this logtitech makes everything bigger than they appear like a car mirror..lol
03-10-2011, 11:30 PMMs.Lacey
I wear 2 pcs and strip starting with my ass but I don't stall for too long because like CW said it is bad for business on sites like SM the will come and leave thn complain to the next model about what happened.
03-11-2011, 12:39 AMMissEgo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamWhore View Post
this logtitech makes everything bigger than they appear like a car mirror..lol
OMG I know right?! I always get comments on my "big tits" ... um, I'm like, A and a half... so... lol stupid boys.
03-11-2011, 08:49 AMcherriebomb
^^ Well you guys just ruined my day. I really thought my boobs might getting bigger lately. Damn logitech lol.
03-11-2011, 08:51 AMCamWhore
LMAO...
03-13-2011, 09:09 PMIsobelWren
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ttie View Post
I am guilty of this a lot of times. I really HATE getting re-dressed after every show. A lot of times I will come on wearing a bunch of stuff but after 3 or 4 shows I just get so tired of putting it all back on. Some times I quit for the night when I just can't imagine getting dressed AGAIN haha
OMG totally. Same here. I usually discard that cute little white sheer shirt I put on after a few shows. ESP. on SM. 30 seconds to get dressed is adequate only if you haven't accidentally flung your panties into the corner or aren't wearing 3 layers.
03-13-2011, 09:55 PMBellaBellini
Cute little cardigans work well with a sexy tease because you can slowly unbutton them and jiggle your boobs as you reveal more. Corsets that have zips on the front or do up on the front are also great:)

I actually need to get more cardigans. Thanks for reminding me;p
03-13-2011, 10:15 PMMissEgo
LOVE cardigans for that reason! Or blousey shirts with the buttons up the front. I wear them when I'm on MFC - each tip I get means I undo a button lol they add up fast!
03-13-2011, 11:30 PMJuliette25
Thanks ladies I'm going to put theses stalling tips to test.
03-13-2011, 11:40 PMAmy Lee
LOL...loving the tips...
03-14-2011, 01:49 AMvanillaice
i just wear every time normal cloths that because i live with my family and i cant stay all the time in front of my computer-short jeans usually and tank tops- i dont do free chat,because i hate it...and when i am with a member i act naturally, i try to have a conversation if i feel he is into chatting also, then some strip and play....depends on men i guess. there is something that i always hate, some men that are big spenders and u love them becos they give u some cash, are so boring, i really hate that, they dont seem to know what they want, it is so weird for me to ask somth and their answer goes yes,,, no,, no leading to some conversation,or the best is :),oghhh,then is when i try to get right to the show, but even then they are so almost to fall asleep, only say yeah so sexy, yeah cum bb.i love to have a nice convo, some fun, but i guess not all men are perfect....
03-14-2011, 12:42 PMmissmagnolia
Yeah, Logitech makes everything looks bigger... Unfortunately, that's true for your nose as well... I hate when they ask me to show my face really close because of that... lol
03-15-2011, 05:47 AMCamateur
Not to be snarky but let's keep this thread on track and not derail with other subjects; thanks to all who contributed so far:)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:15 pm

CamWhore
the way to stall at the END is to ask him how he liked the show, if he minds rating you... Then tell him he made you so comfortable...and that you hope to see him again.

except , I don't find that stalling... Just my outro. same as indy.
03-15-2011, 07:14 AMsexandgrammar
^ Good tip, stalling at the end is crucial for me. Lots of "thank you"s, flirting, etc.
03-15-2011, 01:18 PMh0ttie
Quote:
the way to stall at the END is to ask him how he liked the show, if he minds rating you... Then tell him he made you so comfortable...and that you hope to see him again.

except , I don't find that stalling... Just my outro. same as indy.
smart! i never thought of stalling at the end. I'm just usually like that was fun, k bye lol.
03-15-2011, 01:31 PMsexandgrammar
^ when you stall at the end, they associate their happy post-orgasm drugged feeling with your beautiful face, and your charming conversation. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how a regular is born.

(or, conversely, how a one-night stand is failed-at--doh!)
03-15-2011, 04:25 PMAngelCummings
I think another good way to stall after you are finished is to ask him what his schedule is like and try to get him to set up a future appointment with you
03-15-2011, 06:00 PMTheBrownFox
Quote:
having clothes on and teasing them off is perfect....already naked? well...you loose out on a few dollars...

its a game...so play that m*therfucker well. They came for ass, we came for cash... I also believe we should make as much as possible especially in a pay per minute site...

Stall a bit, but never to much .... they will know, and they will comment on it sooner or later, and it could be bad business.

I say hello, ask if they can hear me okay. Then I start chatting with them to warm up.

I NEVER get naked without being asked to. When they do ask, then here comes the strip tease, starting with my ass....

Specifically my ass.... they go nuts , and forget to keep typing...lol

My booty isnt even big, but this logtitech makes everything bigger than they appear like a car mirror..lol

This is an excellent post.

And so true about the Logitech cams...haha! My tits are only 34B and my ass isn't big, but guys are always like "Your tits look bigger than a B cup!" or "Mmmm.....look at that ass!" LOL. Oh, and if you add oil (I've been using baby oil) to the mix, that drives them crazy.
03-16-2011, 11:49 AMkittykrane
Quote:

Seriously, they really do like it when you have on a really slutty dress, skirt, etc...I just wish I had more than 30 seconds to put it all back on! (re: SM)

I live by " I don't stall, but don't rush me either"
03-16-2011, 03:38 PMcherryblossomsinspring
wow great threads ladies!

I usually start asking about what he wants, how hard he is, why he chose to take me private. Hahah:) That makes a guy think, and he doesn't want me to know that just by thinking he's gone alittle soft.

I sometimes start removing socks and flirting with them

Oh and if there is a phone or cam2cam option. I usually do this. I ended up getting 4-7 mins extra on privates when I bring this up. Like ooh do you have a cam? Ohh great! I want to see. If they seem like they're going to say no then I tell them aww:( (I do really like to watch sometimes) eheh:)

Guys that were originally afraid to get on cam that go on cam with you usually become regulars too. They feel wow a girl that wants to actually see me?

The ones that want to really show you themselves fall in the VERY UGLY OR VERY HOT category. Never really inbetween.

These inbetween types are usually the shy ones and they love when you want to watch because you've made them feel special.

For the guys that try to rush me with no cam and no phone: These guys run in saying take it off!

I usually say take what off? Just within that moment that I make them stop and type a response I've gotten some time back. I also jump in before they get to respond to that question I say ooh wait let me show you my toys. Lol I pull out a few toys and ask them which one shall I use. They usually get so caught up on looking at the toy that they forget the fact that I'm still full clothed. Then once they pick the toy , I jump excited!

I start to slowly undress.

Also after some attempts of putting a toy in that can't go in. I say wait let me grab my lube. ---more time taken to do this.

I also state again I wish I could watch them but perhaps next time. Usually next time they do take 3-5 mins just to get their cam turned on.

I would not suggest this when doing MFC groups. Someone will call you out because Imagine asking which toy and having a bunch of different responses. I did that and some guys got pissed off. Usually it was an issue with race. Some guys wanted the random crazy colorful one and other wanted the one that matched their own skin tone. So it was a fight in group which some guys left. So I say choose the toy selection time only in a private.
03-16-2011, 03:55 PMAmy Lee
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsobelWren View Post
I just "work myself up" by doing a sexy strip tease that can seriously take FOREVERRRR.

I thought about doing that last night but I didn't want him to log off because he was impatient...
03-16-2011, 06:54 PMTheBrownFox
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryblossomsinspring View Post
I would not suggest this when doing MFC groups. Someone will call you out because Imagine asking which toy and having a bunch of different responses. I did that and some guys got pissed off. Usually it was an issue with race. Some guys wanted the random crazy colorful one and other wanted the one that matched their own skin tone. So it was a fight in group which some guys left. So I say choose the toy selection time only in a private.

Some of the guys on MFC are so picky and whiny. I get Black guys bitching because the toy that I have is white. ::) Dude, the fact that it may go in my mouth and/or pussy should be enough to turn you on...who cares what race it is???

When I had that little pink toy, guys were bitching that it was too small and that I should get a realistic cock one. Now I have a White one and the Black guys get all pissy about it...lol. I'll probably get a Black one off Amazon since I have money left on my e-gift card.
03-17-2011, 06:44 AMkittykrane
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
Some of the guys on MFC are so picky and whiny. I get Black guys bitching because the toy that I have is white. ::) Dude, the fact that it may go in my mouth and/or pussy should be enough to turn you on...who cares what race it is???

When I had that little pink toy, guys were bitching that it was too small and that I should get a realistic cock one. Now I have a White one and the Black guys get all pissy about it...lol. I'll probably get a Black one off Amazon since I have money left on my e-gift card.
I have black and white ones and some in between (I actually like the carmel colored ones/hispanic better than the pure vampire pale white ones).... VIXSKIN makes the most beautiful and softest silicone cocks that feel very close to the real thing. They are pricey though, about $90 to $120 each but they last forever!
03-17-2011, 07:53 AMsexandgrammar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykrane View Post
VIXSKIN makes the most beautiful and softest silicone cocks that feel very close to the real thing. They are pricey though, about $90 to $120 each but they last forever!

I totally second this, I LOVE my VixSkin dildo. I found it for around 50 at an outlet store on Ebay--always check Ebay, it's a lifesaver!
05-07-2011, 08:56 AMohohraptor
Love this thread! I'm new so I don't have any tips, but really enjoyed reading this.

And, bump bump bump!
05-07-2011, 09:41 AMgoreantx
Call them on the phone *67.
05-07-2011, 10:16 AMAngelCummings
Quote:
Originally Posted by goreantx View Post
Call them on the phone *67.

or you can use google voice, it's more secure but still free :) i have a fake state that i tell guys i reside in, and my google voice number has the area code to that state instead of the state i really live in!
05-07-2011, 11:05 AMFridays
I ask them if they have a webcam and then ask them to do a show for me!
I tell them alot its MY Private too so.. Do as I say or I will stop the private!:D
that gets them to giggle and it seems to work......
05-07-2011, 11:18 AMohohraptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fridays View Post
I ask them if they have a webcam and then ask them to do a show for me!
I tell them alot its MY Private too so.. Do as I say or I will stop the private!:D
that gets them to giggle and it seems to work......
Great idea! I used to do this in the champagne room when I danced, lol! And it maked them feel like you're interested in them, not just their money. I'm going to try this. :)
05-07-2011, 12:10 PMhousewench
I find complimenting them works well, especially in c2c. I had a guy the other day who wanted to sub for me, and I got an extra five minutes just raving about his eyes. They were fucking GORGEOUS, like a blue sky on a cold day. I think they don't really expect compliments like that, but I've always had a long private with whomever I gave them to!
08-28-2012, 10:12 AMdrearea
Old thread!

Imma bump it.

I keep my hair in a clip and when I go private the first thing I do is take my hair out of the clip and shake it out all sexy. Then I say "Can you hear me okay?" -they respond- "What's your name and what would you like to see". NORMALLY I can make that last 10-30seconds depending on response time.
08-28-2012, 10:33 AMEye
Imma so GLAD YOU BUMPED IT!

Great read, I needed this for a bit of motivation. I'm starting to get down on myself. ugh.
08-29-2012, 09:06 PMBristol
Sometimes I ask them questions on what they like. That usually burns 30 seconds. Then sometimes I work in some fantasy roleplay along the lines of "Imagine I was your girlfriend" or "What would you do with me". Another 30 seconds. Then I take the top off and focus on my chest. Roleplaying what I want them to do (kiss, touch, pinch, etc). That's about 1 minute.

So I usually manage to work in about 2-3 minutes of easy work before we get busier with the heavier duty stuff.
12-27-2012, 11:58 PMSnowy0Star
bumpity bump
12-28-2012, 12:40 AMsexyred
I personally don't do all of my "stalling" at the beginning. I take my time getting naked and stuff, but then once we're getting at it is more when I take my time. By that point, he'll be so worked up, he can't leave yet. I second the idea of complimenting them as well. If it's c2c I find that compliments will prolong things. All guys have ONE good thing about them. I'll compliment it in the beginning and then while giving a good deep throat session or something, I will stop and compliment it again, like I can't believe how awesome their cock, eyes, bedroom, smile is. And tell them I bet they get complimented on it all the time. Then they want to brag and take their hand off the cock to type to me again about it.... Which prolongs the orgasm.

But also, you don't want to be known as a staller. I treat guys right and they will usually come back...
12-28-2012, 06:51 AMCurvySweet
Taking my time unhooking my bra.
Getting my phone so they can 'call me!' Yea right! lol
Getting some other shoes to wear or another toy to use. My box of joys is on the other side of my room. Yet I have to go upstairs to get it. lol
Best of all.........not reading what they typed as soon as the ping noise lands. I carry on doing my thing. Then i look up and say I didn't see that baby i was enjoying myself to much!
12-28-2012, 05:18 PMa_little_mermaid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillaice View Post
i just wear every time normal cloths that because i live with my family and i cant stay all the time in front of my computer-short jeans usually and tank tops- i dont do free chat,because i hate it...and when i am with a member i act naturally, i try to have a conversation if i feel he is into chatting also, then some strip and play....depends on men i guess. there is something that i always hate, some men that are big spenders and u love them becos they give u some cash, are so boring, i really hate that, they dont seem to know what they want, it is so weird for me to ask somth and their answer goes yes,,, no,, no leading to some conversation,or the best is :),oghhh,then is when i try to get right to the show, but even then they are so almost to fall asleep, only say yeah so sexy, yeah cum bb.i love to have a nice convo, some fun, but i guess not all men are perfect....
I never thought of camming in normal day clothes, may have to try that. Maybe also comfy shorts and a tank top. oooo that gives me an idea, I have some red shorts that say Wonder Woman on the ass and I have wonderwoman socks, I'm gonna try that.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:16 pm

bubblegumbitch
sometimes i ask them non-sexual questions like; "what is your name?", "where do u live?", "how old are you?", "are you married or have a gf?", etc. and then sometimes that will get them rambling on and on or i can create a conversation to relate to one or the other somehow and prolonging what would have possibly been a 5 min masturbation session into 20-30 min or longer session.
12-29-2012, 03:28 AMjustanothercamgirl
Zombie thread! Grrr....argh....brains!!! :gnasher:

I am way to lazy to see what I said last go around so my advice is...talk slowly. ;)
12-29-2012, 03:11 PMkortneykay
I bend over with my HUGE tits in the camera and ask them what they're wanting in a show. I then listen and take my time while giving them what they want. Hell, if they try and rush or spunk too soon, it gives me great pleasure knowing that I still got their money for taking my damn time. Oh, you mad bro???? I still got $4.44 for only removing my bra strap. K, byes!
12-29-2012, 05:52 PMLolaBohemia
I think of this like writing a term paper in high school.
Adjectives, filler words, and fluff. THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS!
I am VERY descriptive in my shows and I make men beg (Domination only) for things. I will even tell them they are doing a shitty job and make them do it over.
As far as clothes, I have accessories and lots of garters and straps. Now if I do get naked, I keep on the garter/stockings and part of the top just taking out my boobs and removing panties. That eliminates so much time trying to get dressed.

Also next to me is my literal toy chest. I often lay out the kinds of things I have because they are unusual and guys get fascinated. I make even crack a few whips to show off and take up time.

Moving my cam around for different angles is also an idea. I stick my cam under my keyboard so it's held in place and "look down" at the guy like he's on his knees. I'll then tease with my ass/tits, etc. Angles and POV shots can get really creative.

Also with jerk off instruction, you can edge them for a REALLY long time and make them work for their orgasm.

Again some of this may not work in vanilla shows but it seems half the shows nowadays are fetish anyhoots.
12-30-2012, 09:31 AMcherryblossomsinspring
So glad this thread was revived. I've been rushing through privates and it was only today did I slow it way down. It's helping alot.
08-09-2013, 02:44 PMLittleLolaRose
Just found this thread. It is absolutely wonderful. So, um. Ahem.

*BUMP!*

So far my usual has been gathering the clothing they want before the show but then slowly changing into it once the show has started. Lots of teasing involved, takes lots of time, and totally amps them up for the full show.

I also love talking, saying thank you, basking in the post-orgasm glow after I have cum / they've cum. It's like cyber snuggling! And it usually gets me another 1-3 minutes, as well as a much higher chance that they'll come back.
08-09-2013, 03:21 PMjustanothercamgirl
Lately I've been practicing a kind of 'sexy tai chi'. Seeing how slow I can move with focused movements while doing my show. I find it frustrating as fuck as I am a highly anxious and high strung person but the guys have been loving it.
08-11-2013, 05:37 AMJade62013
Thanks for the tips!!!

Now for my own: I touch myself all over, a lot. I run my fingers along the inside of my thighs. After I remove my bra I push my boobs together, rub around them, pinch my nipples. Before I take my bottom off I always spend some time caressing my leg and inner thigh like its the most sexual thing in the world. Rub your panties before you take them off.

AND-talk, talk, talk, ask questions, ask, ask, ask. Talk slowly, softly, sensually.

I would highly advise against stalling the customer. I highly advise TEASING. the difference is, as long as u are always doing something sexy, building up to a better climax, it's good for both of you :D
08-11-2013, 05:40 AMJade62013
At each stage, ask him what he wants to do to you. Comment on how good it feels. Tell him what you wish he were doing to you. Go into graphic detail (i.e. instead of, I wish you were eating my pussy, say-I wish you were eating my pussy. I would sit on your face and grind it back and forth until my sex juices were dripping down your chin, while your tongue laps up the rest...).

Also, change position a lot. Lie on your back with your legs spread, tell him u like it missionary. Then turn over, show your butt, be like, then I would want u to flip me over and take me from behind, pull my hair, spank me, etc. Then lie on your side and be like and then we would 69 before round two...u get the idea.
08-11-2013, 06:41 AMPizzicato
Fab tips girls! Here's the little I have to suggest:

- Oooh I'm so glad you took me pvt, I haven't had a good fuck in forever, sooo horny blah blah blah
- Should I use my fingers? (Stroke with fingers) Or this toy? (Stroke with toy) etc
- Are you more of a boobs guy? A legs man? Into bottoms? Or is pussy your favourite? (Said slowly,showing off each part)
- What's your naughtiest fantasy, tell me all about it, I'm genuinely interested (I find it hard not to sound sarcastic but meh)
- Please go c2c with me (in pvt), I want to see how far I can make you shoot your spunk
- Please let me cum, nobody's played long enough to help me bring myself off (then spend as long as possible drawing it out, changing position every now and then, spanking yourself etc)
- Afterwards, it should all be about how they've exhausted you from all teh sehxiness; "ooh I need an energy drink now, bet you've lost some electrolytes too"
- Finish up with a thanks-for-the-super-orgasm, ask if their cum went everywhere, do they want you to lick it up, next time it'll have to go all over your tits etc
- Giggling saucily fills up time while desperately trying to think of things to say
08-11-2013, 07:31 AMSunnyAlice
I play the nice girl role, a bit shy at the beginning, but flirtatious. It usually works and guys just keep complimenting my smile and look. I'd respond in a nice way, acting like I'm blushing, they love it! I usually spend the first minutes just chatting about ourselves, trying to gain a "friend" and not just a one time jerk off session. I believe it's important to create a relationship between you and the customer, make them feel you're real! So yeah, that's pretty much my stalling technique: talking! :)

I actually once had a guy that stayed in and talked for 30 mins AFTER a show! :D That's my type of guy! :)
08-14-2013, 08:30 AMapryll11
have some kind of intro to take up the first 30 preview secs. keep toys a lil distance away, the other side of the bed are something. If you have options ask them which toy should u use first, hold up each one at a time and say why you like them , and learn to clap your booty. The men never type a peep till I stop clapping. But just in general take your time in your show, don't just take off your clothes dance your way out of them. Offer a variety of positions and toys, always keep them guessing.
08-14-2013, 09:02 AMLilyAnderson
Whenever a C2C request comes in, I stall the fifteen seconds timer and occasionally I'll "miss it" on "accident."
08-14-2013, 10:01 AMGlamourmilf
I always ask how the lighting and sound is for them, and tell them that since everyone is watching me from a different device, I want to give them the best show possible. Guys really appreciate this, and I always have them tell me so, and leave 5 stars, stay longer, or give a nice comment, without me even having to ask.
I tell them upfront that I am willing to change the lighting, positions, just tell me.
It has been really effective, since guys now are not always in front of their computers at home. Or they are watching from their phone, ipad, or whatever.If they are paying for my time, I want it to be memorable. Nothing scripted, or selfish. It's all about them. Yet, I am always the one in control.
I've only had a few guys totally ignore me, and start barking orders. It's then that I stall purposely, and read every word they've typed in slow motion. Then, either just do things my way and ignore them, or pay attention to the next dude that pops in.
08-14-2013, 11:05 AManonymous camgirl
Ask what their job is?? and go into that.. men love talking about their jobs , it's pretty much their entire identity. then ask them if they have the day off today.. blabla.. i have known to make men forget why they are even in pvt to begin with..lol
08-14-2013, 11:57 AMjustanothercamgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade62013 View Post
I would highly advise against stalling the customer. I highly advise TEASING. the difference is, as long as u are always doing something sexy, building up to a better climax, it's good for both of you :D
Thank you for pointing out this distinction. I feel the same. I can't count the amount of times guys have thanked me for being good at the art of the tease.
08-18-2013, 12:46 PMsylvieblue
This thread was so helpful! The other night I decided to cam with more clothes and take my time before getting naked. I think I always rushed a bit to strip for fear that the customers would get annoyed and leave if i didn't get right down to business. But I set the intention to slow waaaay down and strangely enough my first customer was an exclusive block where the guy just wanted me to do a slooooow strip tease. I have never had that request! Thanks universe. It set the tone for the rest of the night and my shows were all at least 30% longer and less tiring.
12-10-2013, 02:14 AMwetredhead69
Wow, this was all super helpful! I tried a lot of this out on Streamate tonight, and I definitely got attention for that. I feel like if you just throw your clothes off and start pounding away, it makes it a lot less memorable than stringing it out, taking your time, and giving them the "tease" that you girls were talking about }:D Probably a good way to build repeat customers. Thanks for the info!
12-10-2013, 08:56 AMSamm
I work on laptop. I get naked later, usually first i like to show them what else can i wear for them (usually i have something casual or sexy outfit,never bra and panties only), i type while walking with my laptop in hands and i show them my Messy closet with my clothes, then im slowly pulling skirts out , stockings etc, showing them my kitchen and such stupid things LOL , at least 10 min go for that, then its their time to tell what they wish or what they wanted in pvt at all LOL
12-10-2013, 09:40 AMcaramelDip
I'm already a natural tease and that what lures im them into private. I start off my shows asking what do they like with a big ass grin on my face. Before they answer, I turn around, pull my panties/thong/fishnets halfway down my ass and begin to wind ;)

Its kind of hypnotizing. Then I ask if they want me to use my toy like this: *rubs toy on pussy lips* ....then close my legs and act all shy (well I really am shy) until they answer.

After ALLLLL of that, half of my custies say "I just wanna talk" or "I just wanna see you smile blah blah" :D

*facepalm*
10-03-2014, 11:48 AMjustanothercamgirl
:bump:
10-03-2014, 03:26 PMTigrillo
I have a general question but I guess it'd go into here. How much moving/adjusting of the cam and lights is acceptable? I want to offer different POVs during the privates but it seems every time I move the camera I have to readjust the lights, recheck the frame, then go back to business. so how much do you usually fiddle with your setup during the show? I'm not saying we should stall it by moving the camera around, but how much is too much? 30 seconds of fiddling? more? less?
10-03-2014, 03:30 PMlollydollie
I do lactation shows, so when they ask for milk, I tell them I have to massage my breasts first. Takes like 2 minutes, then I start the show :)
10-04-2014, 10:09 AMGlamourmilf
1 Attachment(s)
I don't know if anyone else gets tons of JOI=jerk-off Instruction sessions, but I've learned to 'master' prolonging them. here's what I do... Please feel free to add any suggestions.
First of all, if he turns on his cam, and he's wearing any type of clothing, I make him take it off.
I make him fondle his balls lightly, and usually have a dildo similar to his cock to demonstrate on.

Then, if he has oil, lotion, I get him to cover his balls, rubbing it in. Then I tell him to do the same thing to his cock.. BUT only touch it lightly, barely making contact.
I then tell him that I will be doing a 'countdown to cum', and he needs to tell me, once we get going, when he is feeling the urge to cum.
Since his hands will be busy, I tell him that all he needs to do is type the letter 'c' and I will begin the countdown.
I tell him that my countdown will start with 10 (I wish it were 100), lol, and only when I get past zero, and say 'BLASTOFF" can he cum.

Everything is said very slowly, and it will usually buy about 7-10 minutes of time.
Attachment 39173
10-04-2014, 11:17 AMMiraMichele
^^ Yes, LOVE that, thank you. JOI is probably my most requested thing so I'm totally trying that :)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:17 pm

h0ttie
Quote:

It took me awhile to learn how to stall like this my usual shows lasted from 5-10 min now I'm getting 10-20 min shows.
omg i have grown up so much since 2011 haha now i get way longer ones :D

my "stall" secret now is dont be scared of bad reviews/ratings or that the guy is gonna leave pvt if u dont do what he wants soon enough and keep clothes on as long as u possibly can. (unless multiple guys are paying and its hard to juggle them) probably sounds like horrible advice and i would not really recommend it to a new camgirl but it works for me lol.
10-04-2014, 04:23 PMBootsie
I have gotten much, much better at this in the year since I started. One thing I like to do is pretend to think deeply about what I want to do to them. It ups the anticipation, kills time, and is actually fun :)
10-04-2014, 05:07 PMRaineyLane
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLolaRose View Post

I also love talking, saying thank you, basking in the post-orgasm glow after I have cum / they've cum. It's like cyber snuggling! And it usually gets me another 1-3 minutes, as well as a much higher chance that they'll come back.
I have been known to stall in post orgasm bliss for up to 10 minutes... and sometimes, I can talk them into making me cum again! Next thing, we've been in there for over an hour!

JAC- LOL @ sexy tai chi! Sounds like me (highly strung and anxious) I'm going to try this! Thanks for the tip :)

My tip for stalling- get a computer with Windows 8 and you won't need to try to stall. It's a pain in the ass and you can just blame everything on Windows 8 and they will totally understand! ;)
10-04-2014, 05:13 PMsophiesecrets
I tease / giggle / tease. i do a lot of role play, so i wait for them to tell me what they want. and im not afraid of silence! u know when theyre not typing or talking. i just smile at the cam, and tease WITH MY CLOTHES ON til they instruct me. OFC ill ask what theyre interested in, and if they dont answer, i just tease and strip slowly. i only break the dildo out if they ask specifically, preferring the hitachi show hehe. ive had shows go n this way for 20 -40 mins. i think there are a lot of guys on sm who aren't in a rush, $ just isnt a thing. their only concern is the sm limit cut off thing (that pisses me off so bad) it was sooo hard for me at first. i just wanted to screw myself and get it over with... but u have to pretend that show is the most fun you've had all day...

but ur always going to get the TITS BB guys. but ill tease for 30 secs, before the clothes come off, then i just do everything as slowly as i can... i can make taking off my shirt last a minute! it becomes a game... the minute guys will bail, but if the guy sticks around for more than 2 mins ill go ahead and start the real show, u know =) i still get good ratings, so screw em! <3
10-05-2014, 11:42 AMGlamourmilf
^^Totally agree with all of this! I know I've mentioned it before somewhere, but I use to just whip out my dildos, and pull off my clothes, as soon as they went prvt.
Now, I can count on one hand the amount of times I have a request to use a dildo (for penetration).
Which is fine for me, because I'm too tight for penetration anyway, without lots of foreplay.(T.M.I.)
10-22-2014, 02:29 AMElizaCat
This might have been mentioned before, but I pretend to struggle with my bra strap "Do you think you can help me get it off?" and then tease before nipples are revealed for a few more minutes. Show some upskirts, finally take it off, then it's panty time. I tease from front and back, pulling it down and up, then down a little further until he's begging
10-29-2014, 12:14 PMIvyAdams
I LOVE THIS THREAD :) :) Thanks for all the great tips, ladies!
11-03-2014, 03:43 AMWintersKiss
Love this thread. Gives a new girl very good ideas. Especially since I've been very worried/clueless about what I'll do once "behind closed doors" so to speak xD
11-03-2014, 07:22 PMJenniTS
Thank you all sooo much for these ideas! Being a TS model I need to make a session last as long as possible and not "pop" unless absolutely necessary, since it kinda ruins my next hour or 2 LOL! I get guys who will watch, that I can be slow with, but inevitably I get the "cum 4 me bb" guys, and eventually I have to. I draw it out though haha!

I think in my case it is prob better to try to get THEM to "pop" through the tease, etc., by watching me do toys and stuff, instead of doing MY thing since I can't exactly get ready to go back on SM in 30 seconds after that anyway... I have to actually hit "stop my show" since I can't get dressed and back on for about 5 minutes.... I need to stall as much as possible, and also not cum unless absolutely necessary.

Anybody know of a way to get longer than 30 seconds to get ready after a private on SM? I really don't think that is enough time for anybody, much less me....
11-03-2014, 08:13 PMDancesWithSloths
Jenni, you can write to support and ask them to enable the break button. That gives you 10 minutes and then disconnects you automatically if you don't come back. Other girls have said it sometimes doesn't work, so just to make sure tilt your cam up or get out of shot as you're getting yourself together.

Slothie
11-29-2015, 07:57 PMGlamourmilf
Here's the thread
12-03-2015, 05:19 PMSuperPookie
Thanks for all the advice ladies!
12-26-2015, 09:10 PMMagical_Hoohah

Slowing down and teasing is something I've been trying and failing to do since I started camming. I know that the basic idea is to not get undressed or whip out a toy before they ask. Aside from helping to draw out the show, sometimes I'll start taking off clothes or going for a dildo, and the guy stops me because that's not what he wanted. Oops!

My biggest problem is waiting for them to say something - the silence makes me nervous. There are so many guys out there that don't say much/anything at all the whole time, and it's sometimes legit because they are on a phone or tablet and can't really type. When it's taking awhile for the guy to say anything, I start to worry that he will never answer anything I ask, and if I don't do something, we'll just sit there staring at each other until he leaves. I'm guessing that often, between lag and trying to type while jerking off, it just takes awhile for them to respond to things I say. Thus, I end up with a lot of shows that start like:

Me: Hey! Thanks for joining me! What's your name, love?
(Wait, wait, wait, figure it's a non-talker)
What kind of fun would you like to have with me tonight?
(Wait, wait)
Would you like to start by getting me naked?
(Do a quick strip tease. Start rubbing my pussy. This has all occurred in under 2 minutes.)
Him: Hi, I'm Mike
Me: (Mental facepalm)

So... Question 1) Do you ladies have any tips for what to do while waiting for a guy to respond to you or give some kind of direction?

Question 2) How do you tell if a guy is happy taking things slowly, vs guys who might be too shy to ask for stuff or guys that just aren't going to say anything? At what point (if ever) do you decide that you're going to have to move the action along without being asked?
12-26-2015, 09:30 PMHalo88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical_Hoohah View Post

So... Question 1) Do you ladies have any tips for what to do while waiting for a guy to respond to you or give some kind of direction?

Question 2) How do you tell if a guy is happy taking things slowly, vs guys who might be too shy to ask for stuff or guys that just aren't going to say anything? At what point (if ever) do you decide that you're going to have to move the action along without being asked?

I stay patient and wait, and if they still don't reply I just tell them that I am there whenever they are ready. Then I continue to wait. That is all we can do. Some guys only type 4 words per minute, so that is something to take into consideration lol.

Always ask questions as you go. If you think he is shy then ask him if he is. From my experience, most customers are not in a hurry, even though we sometimes think they are. Some customers don't like to be rushed either.
12-27-2015, 02:53 AMjustanothercamgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical_Hoohah View Post

Slowing down and teasing is something I've been trying and failing to do since I started camming. I know that the basic idea is to not get undressed or whip out a toy before they ask. Aside from helping to draw out the show, sometimes I'll start taking off clothes or going for a dildo, and the guy stops me because that's not what he wanted. Oops!

My biggest problem is waiting for them to say something - the silence makes me nervous. There are so many guys out there that don't say much/anything at all the whole time, and it's sometimes legit because they are on a phone or tablet and can't really type. When it's taking awhile for the guy to say anything, I start to worry that he will never answer anything I ask, and if I don't do something, we'll just sit there staring at each other until he leaves. I'm guessing that often, between lag and trying to type while jerking off, it just takes awhile for them to respond to things I say. Thus, I end up with a lot of shows that start like:

Me: Hey! Thanks for joining me! What's your name, love?
(Wait, wait, wait, figure it's a non-talker)
What kind of fun would you like to have with me tonight?
(Wait, wait)
Would you like to start by getting me naked?
(Do a quick strip tease. Start rubbing my pussy. This has all occurred in under 2 minutes.)
Him: Hi, I'm Mike
Me: (Mental facepalm)

I will kill two birds with one stone with my one answer and tell you one of my favorite tricks to do with guys that don't say anything.

After I've asked the the whole "what is your name? what do you like? what do you want me to do" intro if they don't say anything at all then I will start to 'roleplay' that the reason they must not be telling me what they want must be because they secretly want to torture me by making me keep my clothes on. I'll then go on about how horny I am and how much I want to take my clothes off for them and what a big meanie they are by torturing me by making me keep them on and beg them to please let me strip for them...blah blah blah.

By this time they generally catch the hint that they need to at least tell me to get naked or I ain't taking my clothes off. ;)

On a side note: I once had a crazy private where I had a guy take me private for 30 fucking minutes and not say a damn thing. After 5 minutes in I started to tell him that I had a theory that the reason he wasn't saying anything is that he like to make girls uncomfortable. That it gave him a feeling of power...blah blah blah.

At the end of the session when he finally left I still had my clothes on! I actually had to log off for a break after that private because it was completely mentally exhausting. (*laughs*)
12-29-2015, 07:09 PMgypsylove
I've used some of these tips and I think they worked. Also, sometimes I unintentionally stall, like if I forget to plug my laptop in and the battery is about to die I'm like "crap, sorry I have to grab my charger", things like that. So when I saw this thread I was like oh damn girls stall on purpose? Lmao

Some guys want you to get ready for their private before entering private. Like change into the outfit they want. I require them to tip first if that's the case, or I tell them I can do that during the private because it takes time away from my time in public.

I used to be afraid of taking too long to get naked or start using toys, fearing the customer would leave the private (especially if he's asking for things). If they ARE going to leave because you won't rush, then who cares because most likely they're trying to get a super short private ANYWAY. So now, I give them an amount to tip if they want something *now*.
12-30-2015, 08:30 AMSoloDesire
I always stay seated when they enter private and say hello and ask them how they are today...then I wait for them to answer. If they are friendly and say hello back then I ask them what they had in mind for our time together. Then I wait for their reply. This usually takes close to a minute. Then I will stand up and show my clothed body while talking about their request for the show and show off my ass or take off my top...by now we are usually around the 2 minute mark. I will slowly undress (this is only if they want a typical stripping/masturbation type show instead of femdom obviously), and it takes about a minute per piece of clothing I remove...I always tease slowly and talk about each part of my body as dirty as I can. This keeps them interested and things moving along. I'll move my naked body into different positions while teasing my pussy or nipples after I'm fully nude.

I don't even start masturbating until around the 5 minute mark or later. I won't masturbate for pennies so they are gonna have to be in the show for a while before they get that. Nothing is worse than the guys who only plan to stay a couple minutes and see a full show. If they try rushing me then my dominant goddess will come out and tell them they are in MY show, so either shut up and enjoy it or leave. I refuse to be pushed around. For the guys who come in and sit and never reply back to me...well, I just sit there until they do or else they don't get a show. Be polite or fuck off.
01-09-2016, 05:49 PMxCamLovex
Looking for any pointers on having a better concept of time during a *slow* striptease?

1 min of introductions is actually my strongpoint and then I feel like I rush my tease because I get nervous I'll lose his attention.

of course I'd love to milk the clock and take 15 mins unhooking my bra}:D but I want to give a great show as well and move at a realistic pace.

any advice on how I can build solid skills when doing a striptease before getting nude? if I'm taking something off...would you say 1 min of teasing to take it off is a good place to start?

Masterbating past the 5 min mark is a great pointer! Love this thread!
01-12-2016, 07:25 PMAddie_Anderson
I always start off with layers on... it could take me 5+ minutes to undress... but I never start to undress until they ask me too. Otherwise I just ask them questions and get them going... I've had guys cum just from conversation and then tell them they have to make me cum now... of course i will take forever but i keep them interested enough to not leave... then i make the getting dressed part just as sexy as the strip tease...
02-22-2016, 09:41 PMPhatGirlDynomite!!!
bump

https://nypdecider.files.wordpress.c...0/fistbump.gif
02-24-2016, 12:53 AMKarinaGiselle
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 44304
02-25-2016, 12:05 AMAngelicaFox
My first experience camming was in a studio. I was told to wear just lingerie, and not waste time in undressing. Man was that bad advice. Every now and then I'd get someone who said, "whoa, can we talk first?" And I began to suspect there might be more to camming than fast cheap shows...

Back into camming for some months now and I'm just now starting to wear more clothes, slow down and strip. I have an SPH regular who volunteered for me to test it out on him-- he loved it, but then he likes to be tortured, so I wasn't sure if it'd translate to the average customer. After that show I did a few more, all with the usual compliments at the end. It takes some getting used to when the norm is feeling pressured, and I did have one guy leave when I didn't show something right away, but I would rather train myself to cater to the guys that want a slow sensual show. Even the label "teasing" is kind of misleading; when I'm with a real-life partner, there's some build-up before I can be expected to be turned on... teasing suggests withholding something; for me it's a preamble.

I can't stand quickly getting naked, sticking something in, and oh his two minutes are over and now my room is empty.
02-25-2016, 08:47 AMGeezLouise
I am a Domme, so don't really get to stall by slowly stripping etc.

But I do a lot of "thinking" on cam.
If a slave asks for permission to do something, I will usually tell them I will have to think about it.
Or I tell them to give me a good reason to give them permission.

With JOI I do a cum count down, but start at 30 and if they start jacking it like crazy I tell them to slow down, because.. well... they really don't want to cum before the countdown is over. After telling them that, I have often "forgotten" where we were and I tell them we have to start again from 30.

Then when I look at the credits I made from that chat I'm like
https://45.media.tumblr.com/7efea06a...0a6co1_500.gif
04-14-2016, 05:41 PMKarinaGiselle
Bumping! <3
04-14-2016, 06:17 PMChellyinparadise
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinaGiselle View Post
Attachment 44304
That picture is so cute! Just had to say it haha

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:17 pm

Glamourmilf
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeezLouise View Post
I am a Domme, so don't really get to stall by slowly stripping etc.

But I do a lot of "thinking" on cam.
If a slave asks for permission to do something, I will usually tell them I will have to think about it.
Or I tell them to give me a good reason to give them permission.

With JOI I do a cum count down, but start at 30 and if they start jacking it like crazy I tell them to slow down, because.. well... they really don't want to cum before the countdown is over. After telling them that, I have often "forgotten" where we were and I tell them we have to start again from 30.

Then when I look at the credits I made from that chat I'm like
https://45.media.tumblr.com/7efea06a...0a6co1_500.gif

Great suggestions! I usually start my countdowns to cum at 10, but after reading this I'm gonna start at 30 and restart also.
My tip: I lure guys in that have bought a show before, by telling them that I bought a new item of clothing/ lingerie, shoes, boots, etc.that he MUST see.. Works everytime, and buys time as I go and get it.
P.S. I haven't bought anything new for cam in years. As a former stripper, I have a walk-in closet filled to the brim with hot clothes, g strings, shoes, bathing suits etc.
09-03-2016, 04:07 PMMysteryGirl44
Keeping guys in Private for a long time
What are your favorite ways to keep guys in Private for a long time? What do you do to prolong the experience? I'm a Playboy Live model, so I don't do hardcore shows, and I sometimes feel like I run out of things to do once I'm naked.
09-04-2016, 07:31 AMSylvySinclair
lol, i work usually in leggings and cardigan (cold here) and or jeans and tank top and in summer jeans shorts and white shirt with buttons etc...anyway, its so funny when they come in and say: show boobs babe, show that ass babe, lets fuck each other.....hahahahahahahahhaha
answer for those who say: so babe, lets get that dildo and fuck that pussy - man, i had the same exact idea, get ur dildo and fuck that ass till u get it all in! yay!!!
or: sure, where is ur toy? - why babe? i dont have one! - oh, and how do u plan to fuck that tight ass? lmao
what i mean is, i cant stall a lot, since my shows are different from the regular ones, i go with: hi, hru, ntmu and then i ask if hes a sub, if yes, i ask what kind of show he would like and we go from there. ( the only part of me the guys see is upper body) unless the guy has paid for my vanilla show which is modeling pvc and some other outfits for roleplays. if the guy didnt read my profile, comes in asking for sex shows: i stall him, yes, on revange, coz i hate those....so i go with a bit of flirting, almost like im a sweet shy gal, then he asks to see me naked, i stall, forever.....like: aww baby, pls, dont, im soooooooooooooooo shy...i make a pose and send a kiss....lmao
until the guy really gets frustrated and says: take ur clothes off pls babe!!!! hon, obviously u didnt read my profile, i dont get naked, my shows are hardcore mental roleplays and im a domina, so the only person getting naked here, will be u. of course, he leaves and thats it. and im getting more and more guys like this lately, which makes me really frustrated that they dont read shit!
09-12-2016, 06:13 AMleiaswift
About 10 - 14 years ago it was common for sites to ban or suspend performers who refused to get naked or stalled too much before nudity. Guys would complain to support that they are on a live sex site and there is no sex happening then they would charge-back the site. The sites were not happy about this and would therefore suspend or ban the performer. I've been a performer for 14 years.

Since then, there has been a non-nude or fetish or voyeur categories included on many websites and live webcam websites but if you read the feedback, etc you will notice a lot of the same sort of "Bait and switch" comments from guys who probably didn't read the models profile but instead thought "shes hot, i'll do a show with her on this live-sex website" and were upset to find out the model does not offer what they thought the site was about (live sex). This does not apply only to live-webcam sites, it's common for membership based websites to be charge-backed "because there was not nudity in the members area and it was advertised/ alluded to" (something affiliates tend to be concerned about since they want Re-billing memberships).
09-12-2016, 10:48 AMGlamourmilf
I love this thread, and wish it was a sticky.
Just saying.
I've been trying to slow things down in my shows, mostly because it's visually more appealing. I can tell that my customers love it.
I was getting in the habit of rushing to get naked, and didn't even try to 'connect' with my custies.
Then it dawned on me, that most of my guys are there for a personal touch.
I went from doing domme shows mostly, to wham, bam, thank you mam, and everything in between.
Since I've switched to GFE type shows, my $$$$$$ has increased, and so has my sanity.
I move slowly by nature, so this pace is a win-win for everyone.
I love to talk to my guys and ask where they're from, what do they look like, What kind of show they want.
If that's called stalling, then shoot me.
I'm a top model now, and I'm pretty sure it's because of this technique.
11-27-2016, 11:03 PMCutie101
Quote:
I ask questions! Anything they say I respond with a question.

Example...
He says I'm horny baby, I say how horny are you? He says very horny, I say what made you feel so horny? He says your tits baby, I say is that your favorite part of my body? He says yes, I say what would you want to do with my tits? suck them, or maybe titty fuck me? He says I would love to suck them, I say would you let me stroke your cock a little while you sucked them? He says yes, I say what would you want me to do once I got your cock rock hard from stroking it? etc..

Bumping this post and this thread! Is fucking genius!
I bumped it mostly for the newbies who don't know how to treat this job in the right manner and they get right away to the show, letting the members taking advantage of them.
Very useful post.
A private session should contain at least 50% interaction, because that's what he is paying for. A real person, ready to know him satisfy his needs, not a robot. He can simply watch a free porn clip if he comes in my room with orders and no intention to talk.
I reccomend it to everyone who wants to increase the private sessions time. Read all the posts. It's only 5 pages long, but is pure gold!
01-15-2017, 07:08 PMPhatGirlDynomite!!!
Let's bring this back
BUMP
02-11-2017, 09:06 PMPhatGirlDynomite!!!
Anyone got any new tips to add to this fabulous thread?
02-12-2017, 09:20 AMGlamourmilf
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
Anyone got any new tips to add to this fabulous thread?
Well, since there isn't sound on SM a lot of the time, I've been experimenting with typing. ( I'll be damned if I'm going to lose customers because of it.)
I'm a 2 finger typist, so you can imagine how long it takes me to type a sentence. He he. Evil grin.}:D
02-12-2017, 09:23 AMsexysusie
It's not a deliberate attempt to stall but I do always take some time at the beginning to ask if they can see me ok, hear me ok, would they prefer I typed, would they like cam2cam, and if so I wait for that to come on and compliment them on their cam/looks/cock, make a joke about them already being ready for me etc. This takes up a few minutes and is my version of 'quality control' :)
02-13-2017, 05:39 AMDeepThoughts
I have a sort of tip for the other side of the show. I love c2c for this reason cause I see that the guy has cum. Now majority of guys will cum and instantly hit the end show button and I dont see them again until they want another show but some guys feel the need to thank me or tell me how wonderful I am and I use that to draw the show out longer. Sometimes I beg them to try and cum again for me or tell them to wait cause Im close and want to cum. If they immediately put the cam off or turn it up to their face then I think of things to ask them and try to get them talking about themselves. Basically Im not satisfied unless I see the "Customer must contact Support" log off sign.

So just remember there are two sides to every show. Learn to stall the beginning and drag out the end. ;)
02-13-2017, 03:40 PMxxxGothBarbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThoughts View Post
I have a sort of tip for the other side of the show. I love c2c for this reason cause I see that the guy has cum. Now majority of guys will cum and instantly hit the end show button and I dont see them again until they want another show but some guys feel the need to thank me or tell me how wonderful I am and I use that to draw the show out longer. Sometimes I beg them to try and cum again for me or tell them to wait cause Im close and want to cum. If they immediately put the cam off or turn it up to their face then I think of things to ask them and try to get them talking about themselves. Basically Im not satisfied unless I see the "Customer must contact Support" log off sign.

So just remember there are two sides to every show. Learn to stall the beginning and drag out the end. ;)
I actually just started doing this LoL It seems to work but most guys are selfish & end up logging off after they've cum.
02-15-2017, 03:55 PMPhatGirlDynomite!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThoughts View Post

Yup I can run my mouth for an extra five minutes what we're gonna do on the next show.
03-17-2017, 04:53 PMPhatGirlDynomite!!!
Bumping for those who are unsure of what to do in a private chat.
03-17-2017, 07:35 PMSnowy0Star
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Bumping for those who are unsure of what to do in a private chat.
Unless ur a dome or non-nude/tease .....

Attachment 47669
03-21-2017, 05:11 PMPhatGirlDynomite!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
Unless ur a dome or non-nude/tease .....

Attachment 47669
LOL are you saying to just lay there?
03-21-2017, 05:25 PMSnowy0Star
Quote:
LOL are you saying to just lay there?
more along the lines of lay back and masterbate
03-21-2017, 09:41 PMKristen_Krystal
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyAnderson View Post
Whenever a C2C request comes in, I stall the fifteen seconds timer and occasionally I'll "miss it" on "accident."
Loving this thread ;D
03-21-2017, 09:46 PMkortneykay
I'm finding that what has worked for me with phone sex is working with cam. I ask them what they want and from there I can stall a bit and figure out my moves, poses, fantasy and they tend to stick it out until orgasm.
03-22-2017, 08:57 AMEdieB
EXTREMELY helpful thread. Thank you,ladies! I was somewhat startled by all the "wham bam thank you mam." No time to respond or react. I think I could sing "Old McDonald Had A Farm"
and they would get off in 2 minutes. And I'll find a decent gif and add a sig eventually.
But first, COFFEE!!!
04-18-2017, 04:16 PMSexxiLexxi
This thread is too good not to bump up. I just read it from page 1 to page 5. Holy shit the tips are fucking helpful as hell! Who knew just keeping your lube, toys, etc just out of reach could make you bank just a tad bit more!
06-29-2018, 08:32 PMxxxGothBarbie
Best way to stall during shows
Im curious as to how some of you stall your shows to make more $$$ ?
Like once youre in there do you make small chat or slowly get down to business?
06-29-2018, 08:36 PMBlovely
Re: Best way to stall during shows
Check out this great thread...lots of great tips and tricks. Ways To STALL and Make More Money
07-01-2018, 01:44 PMkendallkushxo
This is a really good thread I do some of these and it really works!

A couple of things I have done, I will always ask them how’re they’re doing and why they’re horny. I’ll ask them if they like to role play or specific fetishes that they like. I’ll ask them what angle they’d like my camera to be placed and this will eat up time usually. I don’t really have curves. I’m a thin slender figure so there’s no cleavage tricks I can do. But I usually prop the camera where I can fit my self in the whole sceeen, and I’ll turn around for them and do really simple yoga poses or stretches that show off what I’m wearing fully clothed and I’ve done this for like 5-10 minutes just clothed or half clothed. If I’m wearing a dress I’ll fake struggle with the zipper and ask them to help me take it off and this will turn into a slow strip tease. I’ll smoke and preparing a pipe or rolling up an herbal cigarette takes time and they like to watch it. I’ll take the time to show them each and every heel or toy I have and ask them their opinions.

I stroke one of my dildos fully clothed and will look at it like I’m looking at a real dick and this will eat up a couple of minutes.

I talk these guys a lot into edging themselves for me. They get into it I find a really loud obnoxious timer or use those old school sand timers and make it a long jerk off edging instruction session.
07-01-2018, 04:32 PMfunnymoney
Any tips for Domme/fetish type shows on how to stall?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:18 pm

SoloDesire
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnymoney View Post
Any tips for Domme/fetish type shows on how to stall?
I always greet them, ask them if they can see and hear me okay. This usually takes it to the mark where they will be charged. Then I tell them to get on their knees so they are ready to worship me and let me know when they are ready. By this point I get a clear idea on whether they will be communicating well or too busy jerking off to type to me. I always ask questions and wait for a response before going any further. I require interaction or I stop performing. Those minute men are of no interest to a Domme. If they take too long to respond I tell them to take their hand off their dick and talk to me. Then I usually shame them for not knowing how to worship properly lol.
11-05-2018, 12:40 PMSapphireXO
I used to use ask customers to tell me what type of show they are looking for before they pay or call. Now I make SURE they are on the clock anytime we do any type of show. If its a show I don't do (example: age play, family play, penetration, etc.) I just let them know I'm not their model but thank them for reaching out. Usually they are impressed with my appearance and continue but with my rules. Also the "Can you see me? Can you hear me? Tell me how you want me? Tell me what you want to see?" Also takes up 30 seconds to 5 mins. I also talk a lot about their surroundings. "Is anyone home? Aren't you supposed to be working??? What if your boss knew what dirty fucking things you are up to on the clock." Easy distraction.
11-07-2018, 02:01 PMsexysusie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
Tell me how you want me? Tell me what you want to see?"
Instead of 'tell me' which instantly puts the power in their hands and adds pressure for you to do rhat thing asap, try a more open ended question like "so what kinds of things are you into?". That opens up the way for a lot more questions you can ask/discussion which takes up more time and keeps you in control of that discussion :D
11-07-2018, 04:03 PMSapphireXO
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
Instead of 'tell me' which instantly puts the power in their hands and adds pressure for you to do rhat thing asap, try a more open ended question like "so what kinds of things are you into?". That opens up the way for a lot more questions you can ask/discussion which takes up more time and keeps you in control of that discussion :D
I guess I am the demanding type. However, ABSOLUTELY! Great advice.
12-23-2018, 10:57 AMcoco789
whenever they ask me to get something i take my sweet time..."okay baby...my room so junky i gotta find it" even though most of the time it's right on my dresser (where they can't see) I never have things sitting out in plain view
12-23-2018, 11:32 AMGlamourmilf
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco789 View Post
whenever they ask to get something i take my sweet time..."okay baby...my room so junky i gotta find it" even though most of the time it's right on my dresser (where they can't see) I never have things sitting out
:rotfl::rotfl: I do this too!
I'm so organized, that it takes me less than 10 seconds to find something.
But, in my experience, these little tricksters usually leave as soon as I put whatever they want on.
Now, I make them wait.:)
12-23-2018, 04:29 PManonymous camgirl
Back in the old days I would do more than go look for something, I would go pottie even , fix a drink...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco789 View Post
whenever they ask me to get something i take my sweet time..."okay baby...my room so junky i gotta find it" even though most of the time it's right on my dresser (where they can't see) I never have things sitting out in plain view
12-31-2018, 04:46 AMcutiecam
When I worked on pay per minute sites, I would literally start a normal conversation with the guy. I'd find some way to strike up a conversation based on their username, time of day, ask them to describe what they look like, ANYTHING. I always start every question with who, what, when, where or why. And keep asking questions and be interested. You do 20% of the talking, they do 80%.

Most my privates were 30 minutes bullshitting and the last 15 actual sexy stuff. At 8.99 a min on streamate, most guys were capped by that 45 min mark. Stalling=conversation and personal connection.

You can tell when the guy is definitely not into the talking, but plenty of guys will allow the bullshitting. Make them like you on a personal level before they see the pussy. These conversations almost always lead to the guy coming back again, for the same amount of time. Write notes, remember the conversation and pick up where ya left off. Most dudes would come back 3-5 sessions before they got bored of me and needed new pussy.
01-02-2019, 06:24 PMSapphireXO
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
Back in the old days I would do more than go look for something, I would go pottie even , fix a drink...lol
I'm so glad you mentioned this! After I read this, I use that exact line of, "Ok sure let me go get it. I just have to warn you - my room is a bit junkie so it may take a minute..." I got a drink, used the restroom, checked my non-cam phone, and slowlyyyyyyy got dressed in their outfit request.
01-24-2019, 07:58 PMmagicgembliss
too many dudes lately who are already wanking it and all "take it off baby" the minute they see you or try to tell you what to do- esp the fake subs- the traffic can be shitty sometimes. so yeah i'm noticing i need to work on my stalling tactics for sure. from time to time as members seem to speed up during calls, i need to reassert my dominance, make them remember who's boss and slow things back down. for example become very firm with anyone the minute they try to get talky or bossy with you, even for my vanilla shows- i could tell them "sorry i work mostly as a domme so it used to being in control. have you ever been submissive?" and talk your way through it, even if they've got their cock out wanking already lol- the better if they feel embarassed!!
03-09-2019, 02:30 AMGirlWithAPlan
I always started off by saying Hi and then asking where they were from, then I'd tell them to show me their cam. I'd sit there still clothed and say "Ok, so what are we doing to do today? Play? What's your fetish?". If they told me a little about it in free chat like "Hey if I go pvt can you wear stilettos" I'd say "Why yes, I'd love to go PVT and wear any of my stilettos for you". I'd then say "So now that you went private with me and followed my rules (I always stated if you wanted my attention you needed to be one on one), exactly which pair of stilettos would you like to see? I'd then describe them...not show.

I'd actually do all my cam shows that way, just substitute stiletto guy for any guy. Maybe he was vanilla and wanted a quickie. I'd still ask where he was from, tell him I'd love to see his cam too so I could get as turned on (sometimes a lie) and then proceed to be as slowly revealing as possible. If they demanded to see this or that I'd ignore it a little bit then barely show...I'd make them wait for what they wanted. I usually always received 5 stars. I never had a person say I was terrible or a rip off. Most came back and thought I was a great tease.

I think teasing them is the art. And then, after, I'd thank them and then try some small talk again. Sometimes we'd talk another five or ten minutes about just ourselves or other mundane things. Those would end up being my regulars.

Don't take your clothes off. No shame in how you do things, but I looked on SM and noticed women topless in free chat begging for gold because the guy weren't giving any. I understand the frustration but I agree with the ones who said...keep..the..clothes..on.

I talk to dancers a lot, a lot don't show everything. They don't have to. Or, they don't show everything on stage. They wait until private and it makes them MORE money.
07-19-2019, 12:31 AMKileycorrupt
New SM model here ������ let’s bump this thread
07-19-2019, 05:42 PMxstripper90
Streamate sucks ass for hustling. If you try to drag or tease anything out or try to chat with them to find out what they want. They leave the room and give you shitty ratings. SM has the duechiest guys.
07-25-2019, 08:20 AMVictoria_Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstripper90 View Post
Streamate sucks ass for hustling. If you try to drag or tease anything out or try to chat with them to find out what they want. They leave the room and give you shitty ratings. SM has the duechiest guys.
To be fair too, you might not even be asking questions because you want to stretch it out, you might be asking questions because you want to know what they're into or because *gasp* you're doing this kind of job because you're genuinely curious about human sexuality and what makes people tick sexually.
07-25-2019, 12:38 PMmagicgembliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
you're genuinely curious about human sexuality and what makes people tick sexually.
Prove that cam customers - the ones youre more likely to talk to, because they log on every day (not compulsive at all)- are a random sample of males or females not an outlier or slightly pathological one. Have you applied anthropology to this? What nationalities are those online, and how do their cultural norms play out in theur online "sexual behavior"?
07-25-2019, 12:43 PMmagicgembliss
Quote:
Meh..maybe. There are some real winners on MFC..but Chaturbate takes the cake.
07-26-2019, 08:41 PManonamiss
Quote:
totally disagree. the key for me is finding the right guy to go private with in the first place. Every site is full of cheap entitled douchebags. So I spend a lot of time in free chat weeding them out and rejecting lots of shows. I talk a LOT, which attracts a certain type of guy and general demographic. It takes a fair bit of energy but it is so worth it for me. I flat out refuse to take shows with the guys who speak one or two word demands in free chat, or have no sense of small talk or general communication.

If a guy comes in and all he says is "cum in pvt bb?" and you say "sure lets go", no offense but it shouldn't surprise you that he isn't going to give a shit about you doing a drawn out tease or if you ask them questions, and might be the type to give a bad rating. I only go private with guys who I've had some chitchat (or full on conversations) with ahead of time. (I am definitely not the type of girl who has a "pay me or get out" mentality. It *pays* to be more patient and selective, and to spend some time and energy in free chat.) After doing this for so long you develop camgirl intuition and can tell who's going to be a quicky and who's going to spend more time and money on you.

Frankly the best way to stall and make more money (IMO) is to attract the type of guys who like you as more than just a sex prop, who will enjoy watching you take your time, and can afford to do so. Even if they can't afford much, they'll still spend as much as they can because they are already super intrigued by you before you go private. At that point its not even about stalling. Its just about being comfortable and moving at a nice pace. With this method/hustle, I rarely get a show that's under 5 minutes, and often get shows lasting 15+ minutes, even with new guys.
07-27-2019, 09:27 PMMiss_ShaSha
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
totally disagree. the key for me is finding the right guy to go private with in the first place. Every site is full of cheap entitled douchebags. So I spend a lot of time in free chat weeding them out and rejecting lots of shows. I talk a LOT, which attracts a certain type of guy and general demographic. It takes a fair bit of energy but it is so worth it for me. I flat out refuse to take shows with the guys who speak one or two word demands in free chat, or have no sense of small talk or general communication.

If a guy comes in and all he says is "cum in pvt bb?" and you say "sure lets go", no offense but it shouldn't surprise you that he isn't going to give a shit about you doing a drawn out tease or if you ask them questions, and might be the type to give a bad rating. I only go private with guys who I've had some chitchat (or full on conversations) with ahead of time. (I am definitely not the type of girl who has a "pay me or get out" mentality. It *pays* to be more patient and selective, and to spend some time and energy in free chat.) After doing this for so long you develop camgirl intuition and can tell who's going to be a quicky and who's going to spend more time and money on you.

Frankly the best way to stall and make more money (IMO) is to attract the type of guys who like you as more than just a sex prop, who will enjoy watching you take your time, and can afford to do so. Even if they can't afford much, they'll still spend as much as they can because they are already super intrigued by you before you go private. At that point its not even about stalling. Its just about being comfortable and moving at a nice pace. With this method/hustle, I rarely get a show that's under 5 minutes, and often get shows lasting 15+ minutes, even with new guys.
When I say I STFO, I "stay the fuck on" for these type of interactions. Do I do a show or two with the "quick" customers? Sure. But the majority of my shows are with men who want a "show".

I have to wholeheartedly agree with what you're saying here. There's an understanding reached in free chat before I go private or exclusive that ensures it's not a "wham bam thank you ma'am" engagement.

I usually describe what will happen then get confirmation. Some guys admit: "I won't last long" & sometimes I'll turn those shows down. On the other hand, I might take them. Hey, we can't all be choosey. Sometimes we've got bills to pay & micro shows add up; however agreement to a process in free chat often times allows you the freedom to blow their mind with a production & there lies the opportunity to perform.
08-02-2019, 01:30 PMSapphireXO
To revive this thread:
1. I always start putting lip gloss on. Layers! Then I start asking them the details about what they are craving, how they want to see me, what they are in the mood for...
2. Yes wear an outfit with at least 3 layers (button up shirt, tank top, bra, g string under boy shorts, long socks, dresses with full lingerie underneath.
3. Learn to work angles. Camera on your monitor/camera under your keyboard so they are looking up at you/camera at the end of your desk for ass and thigh angles/holding your camera so its just up close pussy action etc.
4. I do body part focuses teasing ---> focus on your tits: rubbing them, caressing them, jiggling them, one bra strap down, then the other. Then posing. Nipple carassing and pinching. I do this with my ass, my thighs, my hips, my feet. BIG TIME WASTER!
5. Switching outfit changes. I swear I can stretch changing into 5 outfits 15-20 minutes doing all the above...
08-03-2019, 11:55 AMKristysmassage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
To be fair too, you might not even be asking questions because you want to stretch it out, you might be asking questions because you want to know what they're into or because *gasp* you're doing this kind of job because you're genuinely curious about human sexuality and what makes people tick sexually.
Exactly, trying to get to find out about them. They always assume that girls are trying to hustle them.
08-03-2019, 11:58 AMKristysmassage
Quote:

Sorry, but that sounds like a lot of work just a hustle a few bucks out of someone. If it takes that much to land a high roller, I think I'll just stick to my 9 to 5 and keep dating guys with money.
08-03-2019, 12:04 PMkamiliam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristysmassage View Post
Sorry, but that sounds like a lot of work just a hustle a few bucks out of someone. If it takes that much to land a high roller, I think I'll just stick to my 9 to 5 and keep dating guys with money.
Yeah but this is our job so...
08-03-2019, 12:11 PManonamiss
Quote:
I don't see it as "a lot of work" (although like kamiliam said above, it *is* our job... so yeah, there's going to be work involved, lol.) But that type of hustle - which honestly just boils down to having an interesting personality and being able to talk to people - comes naturally for me. It feels less like "work" a lot of the time and more like getting paid to flirt, chat, and joke around with guys who are actually cool. (Sort of like dating in real life without, you know... the real life thing. haha.)

Also, the *point* of this kind of hustle is the fact that if you do it right, you're going to get a lot more than just "a few bucks out of someone." I'd much rather have the opportunity to attract an unlimited amount of wealthy guys on the internet who I never have to talk to when I'm not online, see in person, or fuck.

but you do you.
08-03-2019, 04:14 PMGenoveve
Quote:
Your '9 to 5' sounds like way harder work, based on your post history, IMO.
08-06-2019, 04:10 PMxstripper90
Quote:
I don't see it as "a lot of work" (although like kamiliam said above, it *is* our job... so yeah, there's going to be work involved, lol.) But that type of hustle - which honestly just boils down to having an interesting personality and being able to talk to people - comes naturally for me. It feels less like "work" a lot of the time and more like getting paid to flirt, chat, and joke around with guys who are actually cool. (Sort of like dating in real life without, you know... the real life thing. haha.)

Also, the *point* of this kind of hustle is the fact that if you do it right, you're going to get a lot more than just "a few bucks out of someone." I'd much rather have the opportunity to attract an unlimited amount of wealthy guys on the internet who I never have to talk to when I'm not online, see in person, or fuck.

but you do you.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:19 pm

xstripper90
Lol. That was awhile ago. Look at the dates. Good luck with camming. I mean maybe it will come back like it was before, and you'll make as much as I did--for just showing up and looking pretty. I do reminisce about the old days of camming.
08-06-2019, 05:09 PMGenoveve
Quote:
That's cool, but I'm charismatic enough to sell real estate which makes a whole lot more than waiting around for mr. rich guy to come along. Just sayin'
If you're making oodles of cash through selling real estate and the rich guys you date, why are you in a money-making tips thread in Camming Connection on SW?

Quote:
Lol. That was awhile ago. Look at the dates.
Yeah---last year. Practically eons ago. No offense but the fact that you only dropped in here to belittle us current camgirls for how we make our money and to brag about how you have such better ways to make such better money than us just makes it sound like you're resentful about not being able to still make good money on cam---which why would you be if you're so successful in your current field/s? :detective
08-06-2019, 05:19 PMNitaBaby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
If you're making oodles of cash through selling real estate and the rich guys you date, why are you in a money-making tips thread in Camming Connection on SW?

Yeah---last year. Practically eons ago. No offense but the fact that you only dropped in here to belittle us current camgirls for how we make our money and to brag about how you have such better ways to make such better money than us just makes it sound like you're resentful about not being able to still make good money on cam---which why would you be if you're so successful in your current field/s? :detective

Not going to lie. This made me laugh.
08-06-2019, 05:49 PMMiss_ShaSha
Quote:

Girl, that's hella clownt haha. Damn good burn. I'd say third degree :)
11-19-2019, 02:40 PMSapphireXO
I actually cringed a little bit catching up on this thread. Dressing like a real estate agent and hosting open houses/showings. I actually quit the corporate job I had because I hated dressing like that and reporting to someone. Having to create results based on someone else's time table otherwise you COULD be let go. Having to conform to protocols and a corporate mission. I can tell you from working multiple career professional jobs -- 90% of my colleagues were not cool. They'd step on your back in a second to get ahead of you. 90% of my cam clients are cool. BIG DIFFERENCE. Has zero to do with charisma, appearance, attitude, or ability to hustle. Unless you are selling multi-million dollar properties and bank rolling 6 figure commissions on a regular basis, I couldn't care any less. Actually I could care less. I don't care at all because this isn't a real estate forum.
11-26-2019, 07:21 AMJoijoijoi
I have been camming full time for three years now and the majority of my shows are 20 mins plus. I usually aim for 35 mins to 45 but most last about 20-25 I would say. The key to this for me is edging! I do specialise in joi shows so edging is naturally part of the show however even with other shows you can incorporate edging. If you keep stopping and starting them they are not going to cum as quick and when they do its way more intense for them also. In regards to those quick wham bam people I literally turn those people down most the time. I actually get really pissy with guys who don't take my shows seriously. For example I had a customer who had done a good duration show with me on his first show then ever since 2 shows in a row he has blown in like 3 minutes in. It is obvious what he is doing he is working himself up right to cum before he comes in so he can cum fast and get a cheap show, so at the end of the second time of him doing it I let him know he has become a cheap bad customer and i'm blocking him lol. I don't play when it comes to things like this and sometimes it actually leads the time wasters or good to bad customers becoming good customers again. I do set the expectations before the show starts and I 9/10 I know when a customer is going to be a 2 minute clicker offer and I just avoid them and turn them down. Another thing I do that really helps which I actually got from here a few years ago was to write a schedule for the show. So I have a notepad open on the laptop with all the steps in my show, there are like 14 steps and I aim to spend like 3 minutes on each one so as I am going through the show I look at the timer and move onto the steps accordingly. Honestly this works well with the edging combined.

Now the area I could improve on is more volume of shows I would say and how to get them from free to paid. Any tips on that then let me know ladies.
11-26-2019, 08:03 PMCutie101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joijoijoi View Post
Another thing I do that really helps which I actually got from here a few years ago was to write a schedule for the show. So I have a notepad open on the laptop with all the steps in my show, there are like 14 steps and I aim to spend like 3 minutes on each one so as I am going through the show I look at the timer and move onto the steps accordingly. Honestly this works well with the edging combined.
Woah, this is a life saving tip! I could use it, haha!!!
I guess we all have this probem with brining more custies into private. I simply invite them in, after I am asking in freechat what they are looking for, what they are into, bla bla. I'm basically like: "John, what are you into?" "I am into feet and joi"... "Mmmm John I could totally see myself teasing you with my perfect soft and pretty feet, while I teach you how to jerk off for them. I'm sure you'd cum like crazy... ready?". From that point, they may leave (freeloaders) or come in. Or come later, some are at work and need privacy.
11-27-2019, 02:10 AMxxxGothBarbie
Quote:
I have been camming full time for three years now and the majority of my shows are 20 mins plus. I usually aim for 35 mins to 45 but most last about 20-25 I would say. The key to this for me is edging! I do specialise in joi shows so edging is naturally part of the show however even with other shows you can incorporate edging. If you keep stopping and starting them they are not going to cum as quick and when they do its way more intense for them also. In regards to those quick wham bam people I literally turn those people down most the time. I actually get really pissy with guys who don't take my shows seriously. For example I had a customer who had done a good duration show with me on his first show then ever since 2 shows in a row he has blown in like 3 minutes in. It is obvious what he is doing he is working himself up right to cum before he comes in so he can cum fast and get a cheap show, so at the end of the second time of him doing it I let him know he has become a cheap bad customer and i'm blocking him lol. I don't play when it comes to things like this and sometimes it actually leads the time wasters or good to bad customers becoming good customers again. I do set the expectations before the show starts and I 9/10 I know when a customer is going to be a 2 minute clicker offer and I just avoid them and turn them down. Another thing I do that really helps which I actually got from here a few years ago was to write a schedule for the show. So I have a notepad open on the laptop with all the steps in my show, there are like 14 steps and I aim to spend like 3 minutes on each one so as I am going through the show I look at the timer and move onto the steps accordingly. Honestly this works well with the edging combined.

Now the area I could improve on is more volume of shows I would say and how to get them from free to paid. Any tips on that then let me know ladies.
What are good edging techniques to use? As in to keep them stopping then having to start up again? I've often thought about wasting time like fixing my cam or saying I can't hear myself, etc but wanna avoid them catching onto the fact I'm stalling LOL :)
11-27-2019, 12:28 PMSapphireXO
Quote:

Now I'd pay for that cheat sheet! Msg me :) I have a hard time with JOI and show pacing. I get too caught up in ME doing all the work instead of working off them.
11-28-2019, 01:03 AMizshadow
I'd love to see the cheat sheet to! I know I go way to fast. :-\
11-29-2019, 10:42 AMJoijoijoi
Hi Girls

I have just been reading your posts. So in regards to edging I literally mean edge by just telling them to stop and then counting them down from 15-0. If they touch themselves within that time I would re start the countdown etc. You don't have to be doing a joi show to do this either. I would just say you like to take control and it turns you on when he stops and you can see his cock throbbing and twitching as he was getting so close. Its good for the guy anyway as it really builds up their orgasm so when they do finish its way more intense. In regards to writing out a schedule for the show mine would be different to vanilla girls as I do joi so its all based around wanking techniques but for any other shows you can do the same thing. Open up notepad on your laptop and do say 14 odd bulletpoints and each bulletpoint will be something you do or get them to do in the show and each bullet point lasts 3 minutes. So for example bullet point one for me would be asking them their name, where there from. Why they chose you today, what got them so horny etc, this could easily surpass three minutes then its a bonus! Bullet number 2 could be you asking what turns them on and what they would like you to do today for them. I would also have a bullet point for striptease for example just for stripping down ONE item of clothing like your top etc. All you need to do is keep an eye on the show timer in sm for example so you know when to switch to the next bulletpoint. I hope this makes sense. Some days I forget to follow my bulletpoints and I find that my shows are shorter and more like 20 minutes apposed to 35 mins plus and its because I have missed out some bulletpoints etc so honestly following it will make your shows a lot longer. I still get the odd customer who clicks off but you can't avoid all of those people but by doing my method you should see a big improvement.
11-30-2019, 10:41 PMxxxGothBarbie
Quote:
Hi Girls

I have just been reading your posts. So in regards to edging I literally mean edge by just telling them to stop and then counting them down from 15-0. If they touch themselves within that time I would re start the countdown etc. You don't have to be doing a joi show to do this either. I would just say you like to take control and it turns you on when he stops and you can see his cock throbbing and twitching as he was getting so close. Its good for the guy anyway as it really builds up their orgasm so when they do finish its way more intense. In regards to writing out a schedule for the show mine would be different to vanilla girls as I do joi so its all based around wanking techniques but for any other shows you can do the same thing. Open up notepad on your laptop and do say 14 odd bulletpoints and each bulletpoint will be something you do or get them to do in the show and each bullet point lasts 3 minutes. So for example bullet point one for me would be asking them their name, where there from. Why they chose you today, what got them so horny etc, this could easily surpass three minutes then its a bonus! Bullet number 2 could be you asking what turns them on and what they would like you to do today for them. I would also have a bullet point for striptease for example just for stripping down ONE item of clothing like your top etc. All you need to do is keep an eye on the show timer in sm for example so you know when to switch to the next bulletpoint. I hope this makes sense. Some days I forget to follow my bulletpoints and I find that my shows are shorter and more like 20 minutes apposed to 35 mins plus and its because I have missed out some bulletpoints etc so honestly following it will make your shows a lot longer. I still get the odd customer who clicks off but you can't avoid all of those people but by doing my method you should see a big improvement.
Thanks :) This advice is pure gold! I need to make a step by step list of what o do to drag mine out bc I have anxiety which causes me to hurry thru shows bc I;m so eager to make sure they're enjoying it.
12-09-2019, 03:39 PMSapphireXO
Alright I have one specific customer that will NEVER tell me what he wants and just says "Let's have a special long show today." So I find myself getting anxious not knowing how to extend a normally 5-10 min show. I did really well today with it and it was 20 mins...

1. Spend the first 5 mins talking about how awesome it is that he wanted to hang out/how excited you are/ask what he is in the mood for today/show off your current outfit in different angles.
2. Spend the next 3-5 minutes excessively teasing in your outfit (expose your breasts in different variations of undress like pushed up, hand bra, still in the outfit, nipple tease, move the cam to show off your legs/feet/ass/up skirt or over your panties.)
3. Spend the next 5 mins over exaggerating how good it feels to feel yourself. Massage your breasts, jiggle your ass, follow over your hip and waste curve, massage your barefoot soles. I used oil dripping to moan excessively as we do body part worship but it worked like a charm to put it over the top.
4.Spend the next 5 mins "masterbating" or pussy playing in various positions --> in the chair sitting/bent over the chair/laying back spread wide on bed or floor/on my knees/hands on the wall and ass out.

Voila. :) I'm saving this for my own notes so I don't have to freak out next time like a fawn in headlights.
12-09-2019, 08:48 PMxxxGothBarbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
Alright I have one specific customer that will NEVER tell me what he wants and just says "Let's have a special long show today." So I find myself getting anxious not knowing how to extend a normally 5-10 min show. I did really well today with it and it was 20 mins...

1. Spend the first 5 mins talking about how awesome it is that he wanted to hang out/how excited you are/ask what he is in the mood for today/show off your current outfit in different angles.
2. Spend the next 3-5 minutes excessively teasing in your outfit (expose your breasts in different variations of undress like pushed up, hand bra, still in the outfit, nipple tease, move the cam to show off your legs/feet/ass/up skirt or over your panties.)
3. Spend the next 5 mins over exaggerating how good it feels to feel yourself. Massage your breasts, jiggle your ass, follow over your hip and waste curve, massage your barefoot soles. I used oil dripping to moan excessively as we do body part worship but it worked like a charm to put it over the top.
4.Spend the next 5 mins "masterbating" or pussy playing in various positions --> in the chair sitting/bent over the chair/laying back spread wide on bed or floor/on my knees/hands on the wall and ass out.

Voila. :) I'm saving this for my own notes so I don't have to freak out next time like a fawn in headlights.
I've started doing this :) I love it haha esp when they run out of $$$ before they can even cum Lmao
12-20-2019, 02:18 PMBettyButtons
Lmfao
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxgothbarbie View Post
i've started doing this :) i love it haha esp when they run out of $$$ before they can even cum lmao
05-13-2020, 12:53 PMArwen25
I have a question regarding asking vanilla guys and non-submissive guys for tips during shows..
With subs and slaves it's easy - I just demand it as part of the "privilege" of speaking to me lol. But with the less fetish-inclined vanilla guys with whom I'll do sensual, teasing shows, I haven't quite got the hang of it. If anyone has any suggestion for how to put it cross/in what way/when I'd really appreciate it.

I should add, I have no issues asking for tips in FREE chat - nothing is free here - but I mean specifically in private/groups and exclusive/private shows. Thanks :)
05-13-2020, 01:30 PMkamiliam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen25 View Post
I have a question regarding asking vanilla guys and non-submissive guys for tips during shows..
With subs and slaves it's easy - I just demand it as part of the "privilege" of speaking to me lol. But with the less fetish-inclined vanilla guys with whom I'll do sensual, teasing shows, I haven't quite got the hang of it. If anyone has any suggestion for how to put it cross/in what way/when I'd really appreciate it.

I should add, I have no issues asking for tips in FREE chat - nothing is free here - but I mean specifically in private/groups and exclusive/private shows. Thanks :)
Are you using a tip vibe? That is the easiest way to get them to tip in a show. It's been so long since I haven't used one. Certain role plays can also encourage tipping, and being sweet to them sometimes results in a random large tip at the end of the show. Other than that you can hope they are secretly submissive and demand the tip, sometimes works.
05-13-2020, 02:21 PMSoloDesire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen25 View Post

For the guys who don't seem submissive, as I'm starting the show I just tell them to feel free to spoil me and tip GOLD during the show if they are enjoying what they see, this let's me know what you like most! Then if they tip I really play it up about how much I LOVE being spoiled by him. I can usually get at least one decent tip out of them, but I don't push it too much because these are the guys that will rate bad if you ask more than once for extra GOLD.
05-14-2020, 06:00 AMArwen25
Thank you ladies, appreciate your tips! I don't use a tip vibe but I can see how that would work if you do! I think I'll try the approach of saying it when they come in, like you suggested, SoloDesire. I like the idea of saying it shows me "what they like most". :D
05-26-2020, 12:33 AMmoneybags
Thanks. I appreciate this tips. I’ll pay the sweet advice forward when I’m making tons of cash.
06-22-2020, 02:55 PMSapphireXO
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
I've started doing this :) I love it haha esp when they run out of $$$ before they can even cum Lmao
So glad its working for you! I still need more ideas as this specific client loves when I change things up!
06-23-2020, 03:08 PMprincess_casual
I am loving this thread! I have been rushing through privates too... and guilty of accepting the "cum in pvt bb?" guys which then clears the free chat out usually.

I added some more layers to the mix (why did I choose summer for this lol) - I feel so much more confident and seductive with even a blouse or skirt to peel off and play with!

Now I start shows asking if they can you hear me and see me, and asking about the music volume (this is a big one, I remember once some guy mentioned AFTER a show that the music was too loud but said he didn't want to interrupt and ask me to turn it down), then slowly tease and show off my assets while talking dirty.

I also make them wait for me to invite them to turn their cam on- tired of the dick flashers.

So far, my regulars are loving it and surprisingly I haven't had any impatient new guys!

I do want to work on my edging techniques... I'm going to try the countdown that joijoijoi suggested:)

Thanks for the tips!!
06-25-2020, 03:08 AMxxxGothBarbie
I need to slow it down just a bit more bc I've had long shows each day this last week & I keep running out of stuff to do. I've been *accidently* dropping my phone alot & having trouble trying to find a better angle LOL, since its what I've been using to do my shows. Or I'll say hang on bb I need to get my babywipes then take my sweet time getting them.

No complaints yet :)
06-25-2020, 10:34 PMVictoria_Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_casual View Post

I do want to work on my edging techniques... I'm going to try the countdown that joijoijoi suggested:)
I have not been on this post in ages, but yeah... after reading this response I know that I do need to work on my edging, so will deffo go back and read.
08-10-2020, 08:20 PMMsJess
I think i'm getting the worst customers cause they just don't let me stall!!! they all want me masturbating like crazy right off the start, :'( i think i forgot how to cam girl at this point

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:20 pm

sexysusie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJess View Post
I think i'm getting the worst customers cause they just don't let me stall!!! they all want me masturbating like crazy right off the start, :'( i think i forgot how to cam girl at this point
Raise your price!
11-28-2020, 06:22 AMVioletOctober
Quote:

I would love to know more about your steps! This sounds amazing
12-29-2020, 08:40 AMStrangerSins
Private shows make me nervous. Anyone else just uses free chat?
So I've been camming on and off for almost 8 years, and to this day private shows still make me anxious because I feel the need to rush things so the costumer doesn't think I'm stalling...
Anyone else has this same feeling? Any tips?
Also does anyone only get tips from free chat and ignores privates?
12-29-2020, 08:43 AMarielbriel
Re: Private shows make me nervous. Anyone else just uses free chat?
Check the thread out "how to stall and make more money". LOL, great tips in there to stall but not seem like you're stalling.
12-29-2020, 01:18 PMMiss_ShaSha
Re: Private shows make me nervous. Anyone else just uses free chat?
I used to just get right to it when I first started. I was so worried about the guy's comfort level. Then I really got into self love & began to consider my comfort level first.

It feels good to me to ease into things. Flirting feels good, conversation feels good, teasing feels good: taking my time feels good & I perform better that way.

Any guy that needs me to get right to it can exit the show.

I rarely perform in free. Really dislike private. Work best in exclusive.

But if this works for you then right on! I see no issues. It's your room. You call the shots. Everyone has their own hustle.
12-29-2020, 02:32 PMEmanuelle
I think we also think we're going slower than we actually are. Today I watched a recording of one of my shows where the guy was being weird so I thought I had long awkward pauses after each of his comments, but that's not what it looked like. It looked like I was going at a normal pace. Moving slow is sexy. Thinking about your responses and looking straight into their eyes is sexy and intimate.
12-29-2020, 05:15 PMEmanuelle
Some sites have a minimum time for private shows. I set mine to 5 minutes, which I think is a good balance between weeding out the quickies, and not intimidating someone who's unsure of me.
04-09-2021, 12:57 AMKukkiDoll
I know I don't stall enough. I'm usually too excited to take my time. I hate clothes and love this work so... :-\ I should probably slow down a bit huh?
04-09-2021, 01:00 AMKukkiDoll
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
Raise your price!
YESSS!!!!

I was told early into this to make sure I don't undersell myself and people will treat me better. It's so true and I rarely if ever get bad customers. Most everyone is super nice. It's a bit draining to cam of course still, but most of the time I have a blast! I feel like my growth is pretty slow though so that kinda sucks but I think it's worth it.
04-19-2021, 04:53 PMMiss_ShaSha
This is my fav technique lololll.
04-24-2021, 03:43 PMSuperPookie
I'm having a major problem with my hold time lately. It seems like every guy who comes in private wants me to be nude in under a minute & leave when I don't.
I advertise as a Domme & charge decent rates but I'm getting nothing but bottom feeders
04-24-2021, 03:55 PMSoloDesire
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
I'm having a major problem with my hold time lately. It seems like every guy who comes in private wants me to be nude in under a minute & leave when I don't.
I advertise as a Domme & charge decent rates but I'm getting nothing but bottom feeders
I also Domme and what I do is talk to them at the beginning. Ask them how they are, wait for a response. Tell them to tell me more about them and their kinks, wait for a response. If they try rushing me and are rude then I do nothing but call them out for being a rude asshole. I tell them they get nothing until they are polite and submit to me then I make them tip for forgiveness. Waste their time and money if they are trying to push your boundaries, you don't owe them shit if they're rude. I'll kick them out if I can tell they're not submissive and it would be a miserable show regardless. Remember, if they are there under 3 minutes and rate poorly you can have their rating removed easily.
04-24-2021, 04:02 PMbigbum
how long do you guys wait to accept the cam? they always push the cam over and over within the first 2 minutes and when i dont take it they leave.
sounds like a scam to me.
am i the only one who refuses the first few mins?
04-24-2021, 08:15 PMxxxGothBarbie
How can I use these techniques for texting? Im really good at my responses but I'd love to drag them out so to speak to make more $$$ off their responses. With phone I've been trying to talk slower.
04-24-2021, 09:32 PMlaurielegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
How can I use these techniques for texting? Im really good at my responses but I'd love to drag them out so to speak to make more $$$ off their responses. With phone I've been trying to talk slower.
I'm long-winded so I tend to talk a lot and was doing the same in text, sending long paragraphs. I've since learned to stretch the responses out and only type one or two short sentences per text. That way I make much more.
04-26-2021, 03:33 PMsexysusie
Quote:
Originally Posted by KukkiDoll View Post
YESSS!!!!

I was told early into this to make sure I don't undersell myself and people will treat me better. It's so true and I rarely if ever get bad customers. Most everyone is super nice. It's a bit draining to cam of course still, but most of the time I have a blast! I feel like my growth is pretty slow though so that kinda sucks but I think it's worth it.
It is worth it and what you'll find is because you're not getting the bargain hunters, the guys who cam with you will come back. They're not just desperate to find the next cheap girl, they already put in the time to check out your profile and pictures, maybe buy a video to two. There's already a lot gone into the process and by the time you have them on cam they're already invested. Provided you don't immediately clash and have a horrible time, he's more than likely gonna become a regular client. So then instead of scrabbling to get as many cheaper customers as you can to ensure you earn enough, you just wait it out, keep working on your small but dedicated bunch of guys until there's enough of them to make you more than comfortable :)
07-24-2021, 08:18 AMcamgirlscottyland
I would say raising prices is definitely a good start for weeding out the shitty customers. Some complain that I am too pricey, but it isn't my fault they're too poor to afford me.

Start by speaking at a good pace, evenly. Sometimes I notice I am rushing with my speech, but slow it down. It makes it sexier.

Also, edge edge egde!! Make them edge before they cum. Makes the show last longer, and they love it xx
07-24-2021, 09:35 AMLuci Fer
Quote:
Originally Posted by camgirlscottyland View Post
I would say raising prices is definitely a good start for weeding out the shitty customers. Some complain that I am too pricey, but it isn't my fault they're too poor to afford me.

Start by speaking at a good pace, evenly. Sometimes I notice I am rushing with my speech, but slow it down. It makes it sexier.

Also, edge edge egde!! Make them edge before they cum. Makes the show last longer, and they love it xx
Sometimes I even think they prefer it to an actual orgasm lol
07-24-2021, 09:39 AMcamgirlscottyland
Haha I know right, but that way it works for everyone I guess!
08-06-2021, 07:10 PMeverythingiscake
Does anyone have tips on edging in non-edging shows? In JOI or edging I do ok but I want to get guys to last longer in other types of shows but how to incorporate it? When they have cam on I ask them to show me their cock or balls and different points but what if no cam? What else can I be saying to edge them?
08-25-2021, 08:48 AMSapphireXO
Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingiscake View Post
Does anyone have tips on edging in non-edging shows? In JOI or edging I do ok but I want to get guys to last longer in other types of shows but how to incorporate it? When they have cam on I ask them to show me their cock or balls and different points but what if no cam? What else can I be saying to edge them?
I'd always recommend the red light/green light or stop/go stop/go games.
11-29-2021, 03:34 PMgorgeousbbw
any tips on these 2 minute SM guys, i look at my private show record and most of my shows are 2 mins. another thing is when they go into private immediately they send their camera request to see their dicks before 30 secs. i don't get naked until after 1 minute but it just seems like as soon as i get naked, the show is done lol. like damn u asked to see me masturbate and u are too cheap to even wait for me to do it? lol i can't .
11-29-2021, 04:05 PMravenskyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousbbw View Post
any tips on these 2 minute SM guys, i look at my private show record and most of my shows are 2 mins. another thing is when they go into private immediately they send their camera request to see their dicks before 30 secs. i don't get naked until after 1 minute but it just seems like as soon as i get naked, the show is done lol. like damn u asked to see me masturbate and u are too cheap to even wait for me to do it? lol i can't .
I've been declining their cam when they do this, and then I tell them that it glitched or wouldn't let me accept it and ask that they send it again. If they're legit about doing a show past 30 seconds, they will send their cam again.

I am also having a hard time getting the minute men to last longer. Most of them are already jerking it to my forehead in free chat, so I'm not sure what to do either.
11-29-2021, 04:27 PMgorgeousbbw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
I've been declining their cam when they do this, and then I tell them that it glitched or wouldn't let me accept it and ask that they send it again. If they're legit about doing a show past 30 seconds, they will send their cam again.

I am also having a hard time getting the minute men to last longer. Most of them are already jerking it to my forehead in free chat, so I'm not sure what to do either.
seriously that's what it feels like lol like they are already jerking to us blinking in free chat lol haha but that is actually a good idea just to reject it until after the 30 secs lol thanks for the idea!
12-05-2021, 08:16 AMroseforarose
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousbbw View Post
Not sure what your rates are but raising them might help! The higher my rates are the less 2 min guys I have. There are still some though. If dudes don't talk to me before requesting I'll either deny the show or expect it to be 2 mins- if I expect it to be short I do everything slow af and 'get to know them' a bit first, that usually adds an extra min or so. I also just tell them I don't accept c2c requests until it's been 30 seconds, most are willing to wait that out. If they're trying to rush the show I tell them that's it's only been xyz amount of seconds and that I'm getting there, but we should relax into it.

I'd also say don't get too stressed about the short shows, they can be annoying but money is money. I make them tell me exactly what they'd like to do before we start the show, it's usually clear which guys are already about to bust a nut because they'll be full on sexting themselves any time you ask a simple question lol

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:20 pm

freyasnecklace
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
how long do you guys wait to accept the cam? they always push the cam over and over within the first 2 minutes and when i dont take it they leave.
sounds like a scam to me.
am i the only one who refuses the first few mins?
I accept it the first time toward the end of the timer to accept. I find the c2c guys have something to show for a bit while I slowly undress. Maybe that’s too generous? Haha
02-03-2022, 06:47 AMSeductive_Brit
Quote:

Love this thread but maaaan Genoveve this gave me LIFE hahaha I can practically hear the sizzling.
02-03-2022, 02:01 PMGenoveve
^^LOL forgot about that. Thanks for the memories :rotfl:
07-04-2022, 08:43 AMbabysback
So I don't know if this is super obvious to everyone but me, but what I find helps a lot is, once you get that little "i just cum" message is to ask them if they don't mind if you cum as well (that is, if they don't log off immediately afterwards lol). I usually do a lot of mutual masturbation, but if they haven't explicitly asked for this, I ask them if they don't mind if I touch myself as well - makes it easier to segue into that! Plus it adds to making it a more authentic experience, I think.
07-04-2022, 10:25 AMfetishqueen
Quote:
Originally Posted by babysback View Post
So I don't know if this is super obvious to everyone but me, but what I find helps a lot is, once you get that little "i just cum" message is to ask them if they don't mind if you cum as well (that is, if they don't log off immediately afterwards lol). I usually do a lot of mutual masturbation, but if they haven't explicitly asked for this, I ask them if they don't mind if I touch myself as well - makes it easier to segue into that! Plus it adds to making it a more authentic experience, I think.
That's a great idea! I'm not sure I'd want to cum several times a day though, do you fake it or really cum? Just wondering if they could even tell if I faked it, probably not!!
07-04-2022, 12:12 PMbabysback
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
That's a great idea! I'm not sure I'd want to cum several times a day though, do you fake it or really cum? Just wondering if they could even tell if I faked it, probably not!!
Heavens no, I've never had a single real orgasm on cam! I'm pretty sure it's probably super obvious that I'm faking it to someone who isn't actively invested (ie doesn't have their dick in their hand) but I don't think that's what matters when it comes down to it. Fake it all the way for me!
07-04-2022, 05:44 PMAuroraJade
Quote:
Originally Posted by babysback View Post
I do this all the time! When I strip I start asking 'do you wanna see me cum, baby?' 'do you want to see my pussy?' 'I wanna cum for you too'. Builds up anticipation
07-15-2022, 03:27 PMrosietta
This thread is great, thank you very much!

I really like to dance so it is my biggest card in private