TalkToMe For Phone Sex Operators And More

All things TalkToMe related goes on here.
SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:05 am

What is the cam site on TalkToMe cams?

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:08 pm

Flirt4Free

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:14 am

Ginnyyyy wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:08 pmFlirt4Free
Thank you!

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:22 am

Is anyone having any luck at all getting customers from the free chat room?
I've seen nothing but freeloaders and clueless chicks giving it all away for free but there must be some benefit to it as otherwise what's the point?

Spemily
Reactions:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:43 pm

The point of the chat room, like the point of most things on TTM, is that TTM isn't paying us for our labor, so they don't care if 99% of the interaction in the chat room is a waste of time. They'll collect their exorbitant cut on 1% of transactions that occur. TTM wants to be a bargain basement, high volume site and they don't care if they accomplish that by making everything a miserable experience for us, as long as the cheap customers are happy.

So, IMHO, there's no point to anyone sane using the chatroom or most of the other features on TTM. I take calls, when I'm in the mood to stomach the kind of man who calls me there. I answer email. I don't do the "sexting" anymore since is now web-based and I don't do the chat. I don't use the chat line that pays pennies a minute. I don't use the insane party line feature, either. Just like the chat room, the chat line and the party line are a great way to waste a whole bunch of your time and get paid nothing at all or, at best, a few pennies. If you have figured out how to make them worthwhile, then maybe the chat room can be worked the same way, but I would make more money walking around outside finding soda cans.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:11 am

Spemily wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:43 pm The point of the chat room, like the point of most things on TTM, is that TTM isn't paying us for our labor, so they don't care if 99% of the interaction in the chat room is a waste of time. They'll collect their exorbitant cut on 1% of transactions that occur. TTM wants to be a bargain basement, high volume site and they don't care if they accomplish that by making everything a miserable experience for us, as long as the cheap customers are happy.

So, IMHO, there's no point to anyone sane using the chatroom or most of the other features on TTM. I take calls, when I'm in the mood to stomach the kind of man who calls me there. I answer email. I don't do the "sexting" anymore since is now web-based and I don't do the chat. I don't use the chat line that pays pennies a minute. I don't use the insane party line feature, either. Just like the chat room, the chat line and the party line are a great way to waste a whole bunch of your time and get paid nothing at all or, at best, a few pennies. If you have figured out how to make them worthwhile, then maybe the chat room can be worked the same way, but I would make more money walking around outside finding soda cans.
Haha this might be the most accurate description of TalkToMe I have read.
It's sad though as the site has a lot of potential, they just cater to cheapos.