Discussing the WebCam industry with ImLive

Are you brand new to the cammodel industry? Create your first post here and introduce yourself. Here you can ask questions on how to get started.
Minnie
Reactions:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:55 pm

Youtube : youtube.com/minnieoncam | Facebook MinnieCRiley | Instagram @OnCamMinnie | Twitter @MinnieOnCam
emotionalrescue
Reactions:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:50 pm

So this is the guy I've been wanting to punch. Whew, I could write pages about how badly they ruined the site. A site that was actually good and had a good name also.

Instead, I've decided I'm not making a single dollar for Imlive anymore. I do go to check the forums, because I like to see how far they can continue living in denial when more and more top models complain on the daily. I want to have front row tickets to watching them burn.

Let's take today for example. As per usual, models are complaining about bonus credits and cs replies with :

"Please be reminded that ImLive pays these credits tot he members so absorbs the cost. We appreciate your frustration, but the campaigns are proving successful in that the members who get them (high purchasing members) are purchasing more, spending more and visiting new hosts more. Its your time to shine when they are with you to keep them wanting more and coming back time and time again."

How can you be in an industry for so many years and not realize that high paying members will continue to be high paying members without any discount campaigns. You know why? Because they're high paying members and not cheap 2 min guys. My god.

Then cs hits with another reply :

"It is the big spending members that receive the bonus, that is fully absorbed by ImLive for those credits. The credits are distributed in the order that they are acquired to the account. Keep them with you and the real credits will surely follow. We wish you a great day."

Ah yes. Real credits will surely follow after a 1h private for 20$. OR, you know what else can follow? You guessed it, another member with bonus credits. They're just quirky like that.

Then, a top host asks them : "how u absorb it fully
when more then 80% goes back to ur pocket?"

Finally, they hit back with an answer :

"The BONUS Credits are GIVEN by ImLive. They must still pay your commission. Any additional questions on this matter may be sent via email to info@imlive.com. Thank you in advance."

I just couldn't believe the audacity when I saw this. The gull. Like, how stupid do they think we are? For them to dare to talk like this with this host, who has been in top 100 for years, making their pockets nice and juicy, enrages me like nothing else.

In case anyone from Imlive will ever read this, this is my reply to you.

You are DUMB. Try to THINK. The rationale is just not there bb. Your bonus credits "campaigns" don't do shit for high paying members, instead, they breed a culture of cheap joes who always look for bonus credits. Another good thing coming from your bonus credits garbage, is that you are driving your MODELS away. Take a wild guess where the high paying members will go if their fav host changed site. If you have not realized by now, it's the MODELS who make up your site, not the bonus credits.

Now, the most insulting part in all of this, besides the actual percentage, is the fact that you're trying to frame it as if you're doing a favor to us. I've never punched a hole in a wall in my life, but this is the closest I've gotten so far. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU? You're trying to gaslight me into thinking that if you give bonus credit to my whale reg, who spends hours in the course of a week with me, I should somehow be thankful because now he's visiting me more because of the bonus credits. When what it actually does in reality is take more than half of what was a reliable source of income for me. A source of income that I've poured years into. NO THANK YOU.

So, instead of this absolute garbage answer that you always give, you should try saying something like "Get your fucking ass up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days" or "This is capitalism babes. Yes we are ripping you off but you know what? That's life. Sucks to suck". I hope you take my suggestions into consideration, have a nice day!

I apologize for my big rant, I've been holding this in for years and I need to let it out in between packing my whole life away.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:00 am

I'm live can suck my rubber dick. They are an insult to cam models with their "bonus credits" that they take out of our cut instead of theirs.

I'll never work for them again.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:59 am

I am really thinking about giving ImLive a go as a back up site but those bonus credits are such complete ass.
Also someone told me that blocking a-holes lowers your ranking so of course the site is infested with trolls.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:56 am

One of the 1st sites I cammed for. Screwed me over and STILL owe me $50 but can't log into my account.
I used to bring clients under my affiliate link and they lied and said they didn't sign up under me just to keep the cash until I screen shotted my previous conversation of me literally linking the client to IMLIVID. Then the cash showed up.
They also lied to me about getting the 35% I was owed for being a Veteran. Once 9 years rolled by they changed up the rules and kept gaslighting me into accepting low pay. I showed them proof that their agents said and emailed ver batem that I was a Vet. They didn't care. Said that was before the change and I'd have to put in like 40 hours a week to be a vet. Um no. I did my time.
Dumped them for SM at the time and indy and never looked back. Never again!

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:50 am

KortneyKay wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:56 am One of the 1st sites I cammed for. Screwed me over and STILL owe me $50 but can't log into my account.
I used to bring clients under my affiliate link and they lied and said they didn't sign up under me just to keep the cash until I screen shotted my previous conversation of me literally linking the client to IMLIVID. Then the cash showed up.
They also lied to me about getting the 35% I was owed for being a Veteran. Once 9 years rolled by they changed up the rules and kept gaslighting me into accepting low pay. I showed them proof that their agents said and emailed ver batem that I was a Vet. They didn't care. Said that was before the change and I'd have to put in like 40 hours a week to be a vet. Um no. I did my time.
Dumped them for SM at the time and indy and never looked back. Never again!
Jesus that is scummy. I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you get your money somehow.