IwantEmpire AKA IWantClips: Selling Skype & Snapchat ID'S No Longer Allowed

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 pm

I just read this on the iwc blog:
Hello Artists,

We were recently contacted by the legal departments at both Skype and Snapchat regarding the sales of personal social media handles. This transaction violates the social network’s privacy terms.

In order to protect the iWant platforms and artists from legal action, we have agreed to cease the sale of such personal information and have two weeks to comply with this directive.

Please be informed that after January 21, 2019, iWantEmpire will no longer be able to offer the sale of artist’s social media IDs to its customers.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this specific transaction, please contact artistsupport@iwantempire.com.
Things sure to change in the span of a year. A year ago I would recommend iwc proudly and mow I just don't know. Not that this new change is their fault because Fancentro went through it over a year ago, thats how they went from SnapCentro to Fancentro. But IWC and the late paymemts are a problem. I need to come up for an alternative for a custom video request page. That was my favorite feature on iwc.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:42 am

I'm confused how it could violate privacy terms when you are selling your OWN id not someone else's.

I don't sell mine anyway (used to but I hated guys who would buy it and expect me to chat free for too long),

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:45 pm

laurielegs wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:42 am I'm confused how it could violate privacy terms when you are selling your OWN id not someone else's.

I don't sell mine anyway (used to but I hated guys who would buy it and expect me to chat free for too long),
@laurielegs I think the problem with IWC and Skype is that the performer id belongs to skype. Skype is making the claim that our id's are not our own and aren't up for sale. At some point they may try to have all references to skype removed from the IWC platform.

HotCultLeader
Reactions:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:38 pm

Time for a bump?
Is anybody missing payments from IWC? My payment still hasn't arrived via Paxum yet... Almost 6 business days now.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:12 am

HotCultLeader wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:38 pm Time for a bump?
Is anybody missing payments from IWC? My payment still hasn't arrived via Paxum yet... Almost 6 business days now.
This might be a paxum issue as I've been reading complaints by other ladies that their Paxum payments from other sites are late.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:14 am

So as it is currently giving our Skype I.d's is fine just as long as we don't sell them?
I get very little traction on iWantClips anyway so for me it is sort of a moot point but it's good to know for sure.
ETA shouldn't that same rule then apply to NiteFlirt? Almost every cam model there sells them.