CAM IN SECRET! Ultimate Guide to Camming When You're Not Home Alone

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:51 pm

innocentindian;3271159 wrote:Hello! I wanted to make a video to help other cammodels who might be trying to cam discreetly while having others at home. Timestamps and links to all the gear I use are in the video description.

[video=youtube;JkPeEjy9zxU][/video]

If you'd prefer to read a write-up of my technique for secretly camming in a house full of people, I wrote on my blog: https://www.zarasutra.com/2022/02/17/ul ... ome-alone/

I hope this video helps you out if you're in that situation! :)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:41 pm

xxxGothBarbie;3272208 wrote:Wow thanks for creating this video! I def need to invest in a headset with mic asap. Very informative ��
laurielegs;3272260 wrote:you can also use a bluetooth earpiece. I have a tiny one that fits almost all the way in my ear. Nobody can even see it because it's under my hair. I route all my computer sounds through it. I disable the mic on it and use my other mic since it's better.
Via Flaminia;3287744 wrote:Thank you for this great video, it's brilliant! I have relatives coming last minute, time to watch again & get the towel ready to cover the door crack, lol.

Seriously, amazing job.

Via Flaminia
seashell;3287825 wrote:Awesome tips! I thought I was well versed in this, but seriously, this is thorough -- thanks for sharing!
cyberstripper;3288832 wrote:You can use a white /pink/brown noise machine near doors and then play music closer to your cam set up.

Most doors are hollow that are not made of solid wood. You can drill holes in the top of the door and use spray foam insulation to pad the door from the inside. Works wonders.
rosietta;3289517 wrote:wow thanks!
HoneyMachado;3293261 wrote:I cam in silence, it helps
Azalea;3295070 wrote:THANK YOU so much for this, innocentindian. I'm renting a room, and no one else in the house knows I'm a sex worker. Using these tips I've been able to work and fly under the radar for five months now. You truly are a lifesaver <3

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:39 pm

This one's a classic, thank you for reviving. I hope innocentindian is doing well.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:58 pm

To this very day how to cam in private/ with a mask/ how to block your city...is still at the top of newbie questions. To be honest these topics benefit everyone because life changes all the time. During the pandemic I had a full house and had to convert a walk-in closet into a camroom. Sometimes you just never know.
ViaFlaminia wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:39 pm This one's a classic, thank you for reviving. I hope innocentindian is doing well.